Dark Instructions

Story Info
A woman is given an idea to try on her husband
1.3k words
3.8
59.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your phone buzzes and you pick it up. A text message from "Mr. Dark." You click to view it. "Get 5 pieces of rope and a blindfold. Write a letter to your husband telling him he can do with you what he wants. Suggest that he take pictures. Put the blindfold on, hold the note in one hand, the rope in the other. Call him to the bedroom. Tell me what happens after that." the text said.

You have no idea who this Mr. Dark is. Suddenly a few months ago there was a text message from an unknown number instructing you to go give your husband a blowjob right now. You replied "Who are you?"

He only responded with "Mr. Dark."

You suspected it was your husband, but his number shows his name. You've searched, but found no other phone in the house. On that day, your husband was on the couch watching football. He was pleasantly surprised when you walked in front of him, dropped to your knees, took out his cock and began sucking. He was even more surprised when this time you swallowed his cum. Surprise gave way to confusion when you stood back up and walked into the kitchen like nothing had ever happened.

At the hardware store the next day you were wet as could be as you shopped for the rope. A store clerk comes to help you, asking what you need rope for. You blush and try to think of a reason but blurt out that you need it so your husband can tie you up. He blushes as well, but points to a rope he knows will work. Blushing further, you ask him to demonstrate...he ties your hands tight with it, tying the other end to the post for the shelves, your arms stretched above you. You get wetter knowing your nipples have gone hard and are poking through your blouse.

"Something like this?" he asks. You hope he touches you, wanting to feel what it's like to not be able to stop him from squeezing your breasts, from unbuttoning your blouse to get a better view of your tits.

You gasp "Yes!" and he lets the rope go. Untying you, he cuts the five lengths you ask for and leads you to the counter to be rung up. You hurry home to masturbate with your toy thinking of what might have been at the hardware store.

The night comes, the kids are at Mom's, you and your husband are alone. You get dressed for dinner, sexy undergarments, red lace. A white dress that is conservative if it is buttoned all the way. It is not. Steak and potatoes for you man, you serve him, bending over often. You know how to sit to give him the best views. You see him looking. After dinner you go to the bedroom, he to the couch. You get your bag, you grab the note you had written and the rope sitting on the bed. Putting on the blindfold, you call to your husband.

It seems you wait forever. You think of where this may lead. The two of you had tried swinging once, but had quit for some reason. You imagined him tying you up naked, leaving you for another man to fuck. Or maybe another couple. Finally, the letter is taken from your hand. Moments later, buttons on your dress are being undone, the dress pushed from your body when they are all loose. The rope is taken from your hands. You hear the click of the digital camera, the flash shining through the blindfold. A hand upon your head pushes you to a folded position. Reaching over you, he takes your hands and places them behind your back. He ties them tightly and sets you back up. Another picture. Leaning down he whispers in your ear "I'm going to take a picture of your tits and pussy, then post them on the web." You suddenly realize your mistake. He pushes you back on the bed and you fight against him as he pulls your panties off. You try to sit up but he keeps pushing you down. Your front clasping bra snaps open. Nothing you can do. Flash after flash tells you he has his way. You realize your pussy is wet.

Pulling you up, he forces you to your knees on the floor. You feel his cock at your lips. Though you are mad, you open your mouth and let him push in. Holding your head, he fucks your mouth. Suddenly he stops, and you see the flash. He resumes pushing his cock in and out of your mouth roughly. He's going to cum, you can tell that he doesn't plan to stop till he does. The hot cum fills your mouth. He holds you tight till you swallow it all, something you don't do often. He pulls you up and lays you on the bed. You feel the rope circle your ankles...both of them. He is tying them together? Rolling you onto your stomach, you feel the tug when he ties them to the footboard. "Oh, a spanking" you think to yourself. He climbs on top of your bound body and you feel his still hard cock sliding up and down the crack of your ass. For a moment the head slides through the wet lips of your pussy, but quickly back up to your ass. "What is he doing?" you wonder. When the head of his cock presses against your asshole, you know. You've never been fucked there! You begin to protest, but remember the note said "Anything he wants." You feel his cock press harder.

Harder and harder against your ass. He didn't even use lube. Suddenly the resistance gives way and his cock head pops all the way into your ass. The pain is excruciating. You cry out and struggle to get away. He holds you down and pushes against you harder, his cock sliding deeper. You cry as he begins fucking you. Slowly at first, his cock going deeper, hurting you more each time. He hears you cry and pulls his cock all the way out. You are relieved...he pushes back into you. Fucking you more, a little faster this time. At least it doesn't hurt as much. Finally his cock reaches bottom and he begins slowing sliding it in and out of you all the way. Still crying from the pain, you quit struggling and lay still to let him have his way. He pulls out of you again and gets up.

You hear the vibrator come on, then feel it on your bound legs. He pushes it between your thighs till it makes contact with your pussy. You moan when you feel it slide in. Climbing back on top of you, you again feel his cock at your ass. "No!" you shout "It wont fit!", but he pushes in anyway. The vibrator gets tight in your pussy, you can feel it throughout your body. His cock fills your ass and he begins fucking you. The pain subsides, the vibrator making you forget all about it. You find yourself building to orgasm. His fucking becomes more intense. The feeling in your clit makes your hips buck. He takes this as you are fucking him back and begins fucking you even harder. The harder he pounds, the closer you get. The vibrator has you approaching the edge quickly. Finally you can take no more. Your floodgates open and you cum over and over, your fluids pouring out onto the bed. Your cries of pleasure push him over the edge as well, he pulls out cumming all over your back and ass. He gets off the bed and another picture is taken.

"I have always wanted to fuck your ass" he says as he unties you.

You wonder what kind of monster you just created.