Dark Maggie #02

Story Info
My life of submission to my Mistress.
1.9k words
4.62
18.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress comes by after work, as usual. After a little nosh for energy, she points to the floor in front of her - I strip off my clothes, and put on her favorite panties, and then drop to my knees at her feet...she grasps my head in one hand, and pulls me to her crotch...I nuzzle it, sniff at the fabric of her pants...I can smell her excitement. I'm distracted momentarily, and suddenly the collar goes 'click' around my neck. her hands now grasp my head and pulls me in close.

"Worship, boy, "she says, and I begin to do just that...snuffling and sniffing at her crotch like a dog...finally she can stand no more, and she stands and drops her slacks to the floor, along with her panties.

She pulls my head back, and jams it in between her sopping thighs. She tilts my head back. she reaches over me to the table, to the clamps waiting there. They are beautiful and merciless, and their bite only turns me on more. Mistress holds the chain in her hand...and she pulls me closer.

"Open, baby...time to suck your Mistress." And my mouth drops open instantly, and just as quickly, her hand guides it to her. And then my lust takes over...I suckle it like a baby at a full milky tit...and I am...and it is...full of milk. And I want it...need it...and want my Mistress to cover me with it, inside and out...fill me full and yet leave me wanting more.

I swirl my tongue around it as I slowly work it, pushing my tongue a little deeper with every move forward...my hands sliding up and down her legs, sliding over her ass...one hand wrapping softly around her ass cheek, the other teasing at her ass as I feel her get even wetter than she already was.

She groans, her strong hands now clutching at my head, and starting to hump it against me. "Take it, slut...that's it, bitchboy cumsucker...show me you're my bitch, baby - oh, god, yes - suck me...oh yeah...I'm gonna fill you up, slave...." she is grunting now, that sexy deep in the chest huff of pure lust that fills up my slave self just as surely as her cum will fill up the rest of me...any minute now...oh please I want it!

Her legs are trembling now, and she pulls my head off, and taking ahold of the leash, pulls me after her into the bedroom, where she perches on the edge of the bed...she gestures, and my mouth is instantly on her again...I have to force myself not to go so fast, but I so want her cum.

Her hands guide me, using my mouth as her toy. I am using my tongue to it's fullest...my tongue sliding out under her clit to get to her tunnel. her hands fall away as she falls back - she needs to thrust, and can't do it without leverage...

"Oh yeah....oh my good slut...my good little slave, " she moans. I know she's close, and I slurp her juices leaking out, coating my tongue with sharp slutty sliminess.

As I work her now, just the way she taught me, her hands suddenly jump down to my head as her pelvis leaps up...then as I feel her get sensitive, I pull off, and start slowly, oh so slowly, licking Mistress clean, from ass all the way to clit...swiping the last drops carefully out and off...and I still haven't swallowed...I'm feeling her cum swirl around in my mouth...loving the taste...the texture. she pulls me up next to her...she tells me not to swallow yet. I don't. her eyes bore into me...I want to kiss her...

The kiss, when it came, was amazing. Well worth it.

Later, as they say...we laid in each other's arms talking and kissing for several hours. Mistress is an amazing kisser, and the more excited she gets, the sloppier the kiss. My favorite.

That wasn't our first encounter, obviously. She doesn't want to 'play' every night, although she will bury my face in her crotch at almost any opportunity, just to taunt me, and excite her, frequently to orgasm, sometimes quite casually. As in, "Slutboy! I'm frustrated with this article, get your ass in here and lick me while I think about it!"

She understands me in a way no one else does. She learned, early on in our relationship, that I am actually a pretty disciplined guy, when I want to be. The problem is that I don't always want to be.

She found ways to enable me to be strong enough to do lots of things that are good for me, in the long run. She doesn't wheedle. She doesn't threaten, not usually. She dangles carrots. And I am definitely her ass, in more ways than one - I'll follow her carrot forever.

An example: she likes/hates exercise.

I hate/hate exercise. She likes company when she works out. I love the way she smells after she does. I can't tell you why. I have, in my life, just like anybody else, smelled my share of sweat and other frequently pungent bodily odors, including of course my own.

Hers - any of hers - does something peculiar to my brain and body. I won't say that I can refuse her nothing, because I don't know that that's true. I do know that I haven't refused her yet...

We have a pretty humdrum life, I suppose, in a way. Certainly it's comfortable, sorta like hanging out with your best friend on a saturday afternoon, combined with an always simmering, frequently bubbling and boiling lust for each other.

She loves having me serve her; my mouth knows her body more intimately than my own. And I'm pretty sure I've licked every square millimeter of it, from the mouth on down. I love worshipping her. When she wants a more aggressive lover, nipple clamps with chains go on in order to get me aroused, and any one of a number of cock rings help keep me that way.

And if I can't always perform to her satisfaction, well, let's just say that she has been known to strap a cock on me if she wants to be truly pillaged.

When we talked at lunch today, she was sultry and teasing. When I called her on my way home, she let me know she was running late. That was good; so was I. About forty minutes later, I'm in the kitchen in the outfit Mistress called me and told me to wear; I'm in low slave heels, fishnets, a garter belt and Mistress' silky panties, under which my cock is restrained in a heavy steel ring. My hair is freshly trimmed - all of it - and I'm freshly showered. It all takes time, and thank goodness she's running late.

I'm preparing one of Mistress's favorites, chicken cordon bleu; and while I'm concentrating on pounding out the breasts, I suddenly feel a presence behind me, and her strong hands reach around me to pinch my nipples. Hard.

My knees get weak, and I moan helplessly in passion, I feel her mouth on my neck, kissing me while she pinches...then she turns me around, pulling me into her. I didn't hear her come in.

"Mmmmm, looks good, slut...if dinner is as good as usual, I'll reward your sissy ass with a good fucking...would you like that?" I'm moaning louder now as she works my nipples, but I'm not so helpless that I can't say "Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress..."

She turns me back around, and I suddenly feel her hands stroking my pantied ass. Now one hand slips under the silky salmon thong strap...and a finger gently but insistently prods at my tight little hole. I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to; my hands are covered with chicken goo and flour. I hear her deep chuckle, and her hand withdraws.

"I'm sure I don't want you to spoil dinner, so I'll spare you for the moment." Her eyes suddenly twinkle as she sits on one of the barstools on the other side of the island.

"Some wine, Mistress?" I say, not sure how I will take care of that; my hands look like a horror movie in poultry. But the breasts on the board look good - nicely rounded, stuffed with a bit of ham and the best bleu I could find. I guess I can rinse off, after all.

"That would be lovely. Don't stop cooking." She slides off the barstool, and grabs a glass. I've already opened the bottle, it's sitting politely on the counter, breathing. She pours. She sips. She smiles. So do I.

While I cook, she does her best to distract me, pinching, pulling on my nips, devouring my neck with her lips and rubbing herself against me. She releases me from time to time so I can pull ingredients out of the fridge, or chop things.

Finally, the chicken is stuffed, (as I'm soon to be, I hope) and in the oven, the salad is made, and the veggies are waiting for their quick stir fry. The rosemary sourdough rolls I made a few days ago are ready for reheating. Whew.

"Good slut...you managed to work despite the distraction...I'm very pleased..." she husks into my oh so hot ear. She grabs my pantied cock and uses it as a leash to pull me into the bedroom and onto the bed.

We roll around on it, her strong arms wrapped around me, her lips devouring me over and over. Her hands are all over me - pulling and twisting my nipples, playing with my cock, then slapping it, all to her desire...pleasure and pain. That's why I love her so and worship her so utterly. She kisses me, then peels off her top and bra to have me suckle at her breasts. I suck gently at her nipples while she abuses mine.

Just as our passion seems to be cresting, I hear the timer buzz in the kitchen. I groan in real frustation, and Mistress chuckles at it as she gets up. She quickly finishes removing her clothes, her brown skin softly glowing with excitement. She walks to her closet, and disappears inside. Ever the dutiful wife, I start to get up to help.

"Don't get up, baby, I'll be out in a minute," she says from behind the half open door.

I'm hoping that the chicken isn't going to dry out, that would be painful. Just then she reappears. She is wearing a pretty good sized pitch black dildo. The one with the attachment that goes inside her. Ummm. I'm starting to think this may be a good night.

She walks over to the bed, gesturing to me to hold out my hands, then she pulls me up by my hands, and as I rise to an upright sitting position on the edge of the bed, she releases my hands, and grasps my head tightly, pulling it to her cock. I know what to do from here. Boy, I hope the chicken doesn't dry out. I must've hesitated.

"Just a little, slutwife, " she whispers, "then you can finish dinner and serve me."

I do love serving, whether it's her dinner or her luscious body. I suck her dildo into my mouth, smelling that amazing scent that is my MIstress at her best. After a minute of gentle sucking, I start to slide off the bed onto my knees, but she stops me.

"Dinner first, you naughty slave, then you can have your dessert," she says quietly. "Get my robe. You know the one."

Fortunately, the chicken was not dried out, in fact I had to cook it a few more minutes. The salad was a hit, and the stir-fried veggies - sugar snap peas, baby corn, some bok choy - pretty standard stuff, turned out perfectly. The rolls were tasty, too.

And dessert was wonderful, too.