Dark Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your back," I said, and Celeste turned around.

Roughly, I gripped her knees and pushed them up toward her head, holding them in place with my shoulders and opening up her cunt wide to me. With one hand I guided my cock to her used hole and entered, slower this time, feeling the hot walls of her inner channel combined with the slippery lubrication of our pleasure as I slid inside. I held still once I was inside, enjoying the look on Celeste's face as I filled her completely.

"Are you glad I taught you?" I asked, shifting my hips to slowly penetrate her again.

"Who says you taught me anything?" Celeste said slyly, gripping my arms and arching her hips up toward mine.

I frowned a little. Maybe I hadn't. If she was decades old like she claimed, there was every possibility in the world that she had picked up her 'new' skill years ago. So why claim otherwise? Was she trying to make me feel good? Was it a test?

"What are you thinking about?" Celeste pouted, "We were fucking here."

I thrust into her, hard, jerking my cock against her upper wall.

"That's better," she purred and I began to piston my hips at a steady pace, enjoying the feel of her around me, the way her eyes clouded in renewed pleasure with each movement. Testing me or not, Celeste was enjoying herself, and that was enough to feed my male ego.

"In or on you?" I asked when I felt my release begin to build some time later.

"In," Celeste moaned, "I like the way it feels. Fill me up."

I nodded and picked up my pace until I felt myself release, stilling and groaning as I did. Not wishing to be alone in my pleasure, I pressed hard on Celeste's clit, trying to bring her to at least a small orgasm.

"Fuck!" she cried out and came around my just finishing cock, leaking out around it and adding the already copious mess we had made.

I withdrew, letting her legs drop back down and watched our cum leak out of her before muttering the cleaning casting and sending it away to some other part of the world where messes went when I made them disappear. I hadn't included a specific destination when I had designed the simple rune, and sometimes found it amusing to think of it ending up in someone's soup. Maybe the King's.

Perhaps I should have specified a destination after all...

Without a word, we both shifted on the blanket, bringing our bodies closer in post-orgasmic contentedness. Within moments we were curled up next to each other, growing drowsy by the fire.

"I think we have to go," I said softly after a time, "To Nycene."

Celeste shifted under the blanket, "Are you sure?"

I shrugged, "It's the only way I can think of to get any clue to what that orb is. I need an expert. Simple as that."

"You've pulled me into quite the adventure, mage," Celeste said in good spirits, "I want to see it to completion."

"Then we're back on the road tomorrow," I decided, "I can think of a way to get into Nycene while we travel. It will take a week to get back to the outpost town, Green Seo, and another week and a half to reach Nycene, less if we can find some horses."

"You'll think of something," Celeste said sleepily, "You're the most intelligent human I've met."

For some reason that made my heart glow. Celeste's approval had become important to me at some point and I didn't want to disappoint her with inadequacy. So as I drifted off to sleep I steeled myself for the journey ahead, confident that any other time it would have ended in my death. But thinking that maybe with Celeste's support it would end up alright in the end. Maybe...

12