Dark Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rune on my back warmed. I was sure I would have to use it despite my reservations. It would sap me of all my energy and expose my darkest secret to Celeste. But the guards would kill us otherwise. They did not care for the sanctity of human life. And I did not care for their's in return.

"If this is about the field," I said calmly, knowing there would be no reasoning with the guards but trying it anyway, "I'm sorry. I know it was against the rules."

"Just give us the rune you used and we'll let you off with a warning," the leader said with a victorious flair in his oily voice, "Since you're so sorry and all."

I was in trouble now. They knew that any rune I produced would be evidence of my guilt. And if I didn't come up with one, they they would find out I had tattooed runes...

There was only one other option if I wanted to get out of this alive. "Celeste," I said in a low voice, "Whatever happens, just stay back."

The guards exchanged amused expressions and then drew their swords. "Something wrong, mage?" the leader asked, "All I want to see is that rune."

I stared him in the eye as I muttered the single, short word that set my back ablaze with activated power and drained me almost completely of what energy I had syphoned from Maggy.

There was a blinding flash and the horses whinnied in terror as a beastly cry echoed through the wooded road.

"Maverick!" I cried, "The guards."

From my right a large man rushed past in a blur. Quicker than the guards could react, a long, black sword was drawn, held out in front of the man. There was a cry and then a guttural choking sound as the attacker thrust this sword into the throat of one of the guards. Their leader raised his own sword and attempted to bring it down upon their assailant, but he was too slow and was decapitated with unnatural speed and precision.

"Brian," Celeste gasped, drawing her horse nearer to me, "What is that thing?"

"Maverick," I said softly while the third guard, who had tried to flee, was wrenched from his horse and had his neck snapped in one, clean motion.

Our savior, Maverick, stood straight, and turned to face Celeste and I. He was taller than I, at around six and a half feet to my own six, and more heavily built. His hair was pitch black and ran down to his shoulders in silky, unkempt strands. His face was hard and covered with small scars, like the rest of his body. One of these scars ran from the corner of his left eye to the corner of his mouth. Eyes blood red, his skin ash grey. The light metal armor he wore was as black as his hair, bereft of any markings or symbols that tied him to any house or profession.

He held out his bloodied sword, which was the same color as his armor and asked in a deep, demonic voice, "Her too?"

Celeste let out a small sound of fear and I shook my head, "No, Maverick. Take care of these bodies. Then meet us inside the woods. I'm too tired to carry on today. I need to rest."

I turned my mount toward the forest and began picking my way through the trees, getting deep enough inside that no one would be able to see us from the road. My back was burning uncomfortably and I was exhausted. Not even halfway to Nycene and I was already being harassed by guards. And the closer I got the city, the more likely that state mages would replace King's guards, doubling, if not tripling my problems.

"Brian?" Celeste called gently from behind me, "Who was that?"

"Camp first, then I'll tell you," I looked behind me and past Celeste and could see white flickers of bright light through the trees. Maverick was incinerating the guards. Horses too, most likely.

About half a mile into the thin forest I was satisfied we were far enough from the road. Dismounting, I immediately began to clear the ground of large debris. I needed to set up camp and rest. Celeste got down and after tying up the horses started to help. Between the two of us it only took ten well-practiced minutes to clear the site and set up a fire circle, which we then filled with enough fuel to keep it burning a while.

"I can't light it," I confessed, gesturing at the piles of wood, "I'm too exhausted. We'll have to wait for Maverick." There was a large, smooth log that we had left near the fire circle and in front of it was where I had spread one of our now numerous blankets. "Sit," I said and we both sat with our backs against the log, staring into the fire that wasn't.

"So," Celeste prompted and I sighed, long and heavy.

"That was Maverick," I began, "Or at least that's what I call him. His real name is hard to say and a little dangerous at that," I paused, "He's a Summoned."

Celeste nodded, her eyes fearful, understanding.

"I know what you're thinking," I said shamefully, "Magic doesn't get much darker than this. But I only use it in emergencies and I would never use it to hurt an innocent."

"Summoning is considered the greatest atrocity to magic in elvish culture," Celeste said gravely, "But lucky for you, I don't think too highly of elvish culture. You did what you had to."

My heart skipped a beat and I knew then my feelings for Celeste went deeper than friendship. If it was love, I couldn't tell, but it felt good nonetheless.

Something was crashing through the forest and moments later Maverick burst into our campsite, his hands bloody. "I have done what you have asked," he said in his threatening voice.

"Thank you," I nodded and Maverick took a seat on the log next to Celeste and pulled out his sword, which he began cleaning with a dark scrap of cloth he had produced from somewhere.

"Who is the lady?" he asked, his eyes never leaving his blade.

"My name is Celeste," she answered, bowing her head, "I am a wood elf from Lake Land. A nymph."

"Hmm," Maverick hummed, red eyes darting over to her for a split second before returning to his work, "An elf. It has been a long long time since I have seen one of your kind."

"You've seen an elf before?" Celeste asked with mild surprise, "How? We do not have the ability to summon."

"It has been thousands of years," Maverick explained, holding up his sword for one final inspection, before setting it to the side, "My old mistress was an elf. A powerful caster."

"You never mentioned this," I said.

"It never came up," Maverick shrugged, and began to work the clasps of his armor loose, "How long do you need me this time?"

That was a very good question. Most of the few instances I had summoned Maverick, I had only needed him to get me out of a tight pinch, at which point I allowed him to return to whatever world he came from. But now was different. I was walking straight into danger and had already had to call him forth. There was a sinking realization that I would probably need him again before we got to Nycene and certainly once we had arrived.

Maverick had stripped to the waist and was polishing his chest plate with the same care he gave his sword, with Celeste looking on with appreciation in her eyes. The Summoned was large and very well muscled, with a chest like a barrel and abdominal muscles that stood out in chiseled perfection with scars running along his gray skin.

Without warning, images flashed through my mind of Maverick taking Celeste while I watched. Of Maverick and I sharing her, both of us seated deep inside her while she writhed in ecstasy between our bodies. It made my cock stir despite my exhaustion. The Summoned was as much a part of me as I was of him. Remembering her confession back at the farm, I realized that if I had to share Celeste, which I now didn't doubt I would, considering her nature, I would be happy to do it with Maverick. We were bonded deeper than blood. This had never occurred to me. But it was an interesting thought...

"I will need you for a while," I finally said, "I am headed into dangerous territory. Your protection will be greatly appreciated."

Maverick lay his chest plate next to his sword and stood to removed the bottom half of his armor. Celeste stay still, staring up at him as he immodestly began to undress completely until he stood tall and naked before both of us. The culture of the Summoned was markedly less prudish than human or even nymphsh culture and Maverick made no signs of embarrassment as he retook his seat on the bench, clearing the light armor he wore over his legs of any blood.

Without a word to me, Celeste moved to kneel between Maverick's legs. He looked up and set his work aside, understanding and opening his thighs up wider. I watched, transfixed at the wordless understanding between the two sexual creatures as Celeste took Maverick's cock in her mouth and began to suckle it lightly. I wasn't going to protest, nor was I surprised at the suddenness of the interaction. Celeste was curious by nature, and her sexual curiosity was expected.

Placing his hands on the log on either side of his body, Maverick leaned back, his cock growing longer under Celeste's efforts. Fully erect it stood about nine inches long, thick from shaft to head. Celeste could only fit about half of it inside her mouth, which she did so with eager skill, running her tongue along the shaft and then sucking on the head with pretty red lips.

She began to suck on Maverick in a steady rhythm, which he watched with keen interest from above, his disciplined body remaining perfectly still while Celeste brought him closer to orgasm.

When it arrived, it came without warning, Maverick's face remaining perfectly unchanged as he shot into her mouth in thick white ropes. It was soon too much for the little nymph to keep up with and it leaked out around the corner of her lips and down Maverick's shaft. But still it kept coming, making a wonderful mess, before finally subsiding after a long moment.

Celeste pulled off him with a pop, a trail of his cum running down her chin and neck in a lazy river. "Wow," she said, wiping it off with the tip of her finger and sucking it down, "I've never had a man cum that much." She looked at me with lust-clouded eyes and then approached on all fours. Maverick remained where he was, his cock still standing hard at attention. "Pull your's out," she said staring at the bulge in my pants, "I think I have room for seconds."

I undid my breeches and pulled them down, exposing myself. Immediately Celeste's eager mouth was enveloping me in warm bliss, cum and saliva dripping down my cock and balls as she bobbed over me with practiced skill.

Maverick stood up from the log and knelt behind Celeste on his knees, gripping her breeches and pulling them roughly down her thighs, exposing her cunt. A drop of moisture dripped from her lips to the blanket beneath us, quickly followed by another. She was literally dripping her oily nectar from the thrill she was getting and her excitement fueled my own, my cock twitching within Celeste's mouth.

Gripping his shaft, Maverick positioned himself at the entrance of Celeste's cunt, rubbing the head along her slit, coating it with her juices, causing her to moan around my own cock.

"Fuck," I groaned, and threw my head back, enjoying the feel of her mouth around me, trying to hold off on my release for as long as I could. This was bliss for me and I knew it was for her as well. Nymphs get a thrill from less conventional sex. And although our trysts in the woods had been satisfying, having Maverick join in was a completely new level.

I decided that I owed it to Celeste to feed her desires as much as she had fed mine. A whole realm of possibilities had just opened for both of us and I intended to explore it completely.

With two thrusts, Maverick entered Celeste. The first only made it halfway into her channel before she proved too tight. The second had him seated fully inside, where he stayed, a deep moan of pleasure reverberating from his chest.

Celeste let out her own moan, pausing her movements with my cock as far into her mouth as it would go, the vibrations running over my sensitive head.

Reaching out, I slid my hand down Celeste's still-clothed belly until I found her clit. I pinched it gently between two fingers and then began rubbing my thumb over it in lazy, continuous circles.

"Maverick," I said, "Her g-spot is right about...," I trailed my fingers up to where I figured the bundle of nerves was, and gave her skin a hard push, feeling the resistance of Maverick's member through her walls, "Here."

Celeste squealed out around me and I swore. "Fuck, Celeste!"

Maverick nodded his understanding and shifted his hips a little, withdrawing his member slowly from inside her. It was wet and nearly dripping with juices. He paused with only the head still inside Celeste. I resumed my play along Celeste's clit and she drew her mouth off of me, laying her head on my stomach, anticipating what was coming next.

With a downward thrust, Maverick slammed back into Celeste. I could feel the skin of her pelvis stretch outward with the intrusion as I played with her clit. The force of it caused her arms to give out and she collapsed on top of me, her hips thrust up toward Maverick at a deeper angle.

Again the Summoned withdrew and then slammed home, hitting her g-spot hard with his bulbous head. She cried out, a small gush of juices pattering onto the blanket. Another thrust, another cry, a bigger gush. One more and I was sure she would...

"YES!" Celeste screamed into my stomach after a third monster thrust from Maverick. He stilled as she began to spasm around him. A great geyser of cum sprayed from her cunt, wetting the blanket and my thighs as she twitched and cried out in pleasure.

At some point Maverick continued his thrusting, prolonging the shattering orgasm for another five squirts of nectar until it saturated the air with its intoxicating aroma. I gripped my cock and began to jack it off myself, unable to bear the site of this show any longer.

Picking her head up, Celeste resumed sucking my cock, albeit with less energy as before while she continued to climb down from her massive high. It wouldn't be long until my own orgasm. And judging by the grunts of pleasure coming from Maverick as he pistoned in and out of Celeste's saturated cunt, I knew he would be just behind me.

"FUCK!" I cried mere moments later, and came into Celeste's eager mouth at exactly the same time that the wet slapping sounds of Maverick's fucking ceased and he shot his load into her cunt.

Pulling her head up, Celeste allowed my seed to spray over her face in thin white strands. Further down her body, Maverick was filling her cunt to overflowing with his own seed. It leaked out around their tight joining and splattered thickly onto the blanket, joining the oily mess that Celeste had already produced with her own earth-shaking release.

Finally he withdrew, a cascade of mixed pleasure running out of her channel and down her thighs. With a sigh, Celeste collapsed into her own mess, licking her lips of my cum but letting the rest stay where it had landed.

"That was the first elvish cunt I have had since my mistress stopped summoning me," Maverick said with satisfaction as he stood, his cock still remarkably erect.

"Glad I could service," Celeste said with a smile, sitting up, "Mind cleaning me?" she asked of me.

I muttered the casting, the only one I had energy left to do, and she, Maverick, the blanket, and I were all instantly clear of our mess. As if what had just happened had not.

"Thank you," Celeste said as she stood and pulled up her breeches, which had never been fully off her body.

"For what?" I asked, standing myself and tucking my member back in my own breeches. If I was tired before, now I was completely spent. At least the pain in my back had begun to subside.

"For sharing me," she said and smiled.

Maverick muttered something and his armor, which had been laying next to the log, disappeared while a lighter suit of black, leather armor took it's place on his body, appearing in a flash of black smoke. Next he sheathed his sword in the scabbard that had appeared with the armor and pointed a finger at the wood in the fire pit. It burst into flames and he grunted with satisfaction.

"I will go place wards along the perimeter," he announced, "Then make dinner. You must rest, master. Perhaps such an encounter was not wise so soon after summoning me. But your elf seemed overly eager."

"Perhaps," I agreed, "But it was not unwelcome. I plan on having more of them in the near future." I grinned mischievously at Celeste.

"If I am to stay on this plane," Maverick said as he began walking away, "I expect nothing less."

He disappeared into the woods and I let out a small chuckle. The road to Nycene would be long and dangerous, I knew. But with Maverick to protect us, I felt for the first time it would be doable. And Celeste would be happy, too, with two men to satisfy her needs. Either individually or together.

The orb had not been forgotten, and I went to check on it once more before I would finally relax in front of the fire.

It was unchanged. The smoke continued to swirl in it's depths and lighting cracked. "The Source" it was called. Perhaps Maverick would know something of it? I had not even thought of that before. Maybe I wouldn't even need to go to Nycene and all this trouble was for naught.

I left the orb, thinking optimistic thoughts, unaware until much later that my magic energy had been completely restored without any empathic links. As if from thin air...

12