Dark Marbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her and gave her a light kiss before he said, "Now just what makes you think that I'd behave myself if we were alone and you were naked under a puny little towel with my hands moving all over you that."

"We probably wouldn't need the towel. Well I mean for the massage anyway."

"Paula, you vixen, now I'll be thinking about that all night."

"Good, because I've been thinking about it for a week, besides, maybe I'll be lucky enough to experience that massage anyway one of these days."

"I doubt that Rachel would be very quick to watch us do the tango."

"Ray said something similar to that, but when you get right down to it, that would be no different than if you and I had paired up for the week."

"That's one way to look at it," and he just smiled and tasted his drink as he watched her slink away putting extra swing in her hips.

Chapter Nine

About six o'clock the next Thursday evening, Paula called and asked for Rachel and Tony told her, "Sorry love, but she won't be home for about another hour, do you want her to call you?"

"Sure, if she isn't too busy, I was just going to gab with her."

"I'll tell her. Doing okay?"

"We're doing pretty good."

"Okay, I have a question for you. When you and I talked in the kitchen last Saturday night were you under the influence of drink just a little bit?"

He could hear the smile in her voice as she said, "I was totally sober and I meant what I said about the massage."

"Well as you can tell, that's still on my mind, but I can't see how it would ever happen."

"I'm an optimist by nature, so I won't give up hope. Okay a question for you then. Do you know which couple did the dirty dance that week?"

"Is that your sneaky way of asking if it was Sharon and me?"

"No. I'll admit to being sneaky, but that was too obvious. Besides you weren't at the top of my list of suspects."

"To answer your question, I don't have a clue, but I wish I did."

"Why?"

"You're sneaky but I'm nosy I guess."

"Well it wasn't you and Sharon and it wasn't Cam and me." That took the wind out of him. That had to mean it was his Rachel and her Ray.

"Paula, do you realize what you just said."

"Yes...it just hit me, it was my Ray and your Rachel. Sorry Tony, it would have been better if we would have left that alone."

"It isn't like we can be mad at them I guess. We were all playing with fire. I just wish I could have known in the beginning. It was hell behaving for that whole week."

"I know. Well if nothing else we can say they owe us one."

"Do you think they've been together since then?"

"I don't think so. He's been home just like before and he's his old self, how about Rachel?"

"Nothing seems changed at all."

"This is pretty heavy."

"I agree, you going to be okay, Tony?"

"Yeah, I guess, but it will take some time to sort it out."

"Tony, we have all been asking for something to happen. We were ready to swap for a week again and we all know most, if not all of us, would have ended up messing up beds."

"So you're pretty sure you and Cam would have made love?"

"Probably, I mean assuming we were with the same partners again. I'll bet you and Sharon would have too."

"I'm sure of it. We barely made it through the week without...hell, without screwing our brains out. I can't seem to sort it out. I'm trying to sort out Rachel making love to Ray and I was ready to make love to Sharon and I don't believe in a double standard."

"We're discovering the difference between fantasy and reality. Speaking of fantasy and reality, let's talk about my massage again."

"Paula, my love, I'd love to give you a massage, but more to the point, I'd love for us to make love."

Her voice became softer and more velvety as she said, "I want you too, and it's all your fault."

"I can live with that, but how is that?"

"First you massage me. An innocent and very limited massage, but it set my imagination going. Then I watched you with Sharon, and I know you were getting to her, and I about came unglued imagining you doing that to me. I've had massages before but never by somebody I was very close to. Having some strange guy or woman rub me down wasn't a turn on at all, but with you it would be different."

"Believe me, it would be different for me too"

"Well we still don't know who voted against another week of adventure and torture."

"That's true, we don't know, and I have no idea at all who it might have been."

"Same here. Tony, I'm going to ask Rachel if you can give me a massage."

"Good luck and I mean that."

"I'll probably need it. Okay darling man, have her call me."

"I will." After he put the phone down, he stood there thinking about Paula. Why would she be so determined to get the massage and more? Why would she suddenly be determined to be intimate with him after all the time they had known each other?

Rachel got home about half an hour later and was soon talking to Paula, and Tony tried to pick up most of her end of the conversation. He didn't learn a lot from it, but he stayed with it to the end just in case. After she hung up she asked him, "Did you and Paula talk much?"

"Not really. We talked about who might have voted against the same partner again and let's see. Oh, and she said she wants a massage, a full massage no less. Why, did she say something I should know about?"

"Um...no, not really."

"Did she tell you what we figured out?"

"No, what was that?"

"That it was you and Ray that made love that week." She stopped and stared at him as her face turned pink, but it was some time before she asked, "How do you know that?"

"Well it wasn't Sharon and me, and it wasn't Paula and Cam. So...that leaves you and Ray." She looked at him and nearly whispered, "I'm sorry, Tony."

"I can't decide what to think about it. Like Paula said, we were all playing with fire. We all had to know that could happen. But also like Paula said, "That's the difference between fantasy and reality."

"So are you mad at me?"

"I don't think so, but all of that is still pretty fresh in my mind."

"Paula didn't sound upset."

"She seemed to be taking it well. She did say you and Ray owe her and me though."

"What did she mean by that?"

"She didn't elaborate. Was Ray good in bed?"

"Tony, you don't want to talk about that."

"Why not? It happened. If I'd had a fling with Sharon, you'd want to know the details I'm sure."

"I don't know if I would or not."

"We very nearly made love. In fact, we about drove ourselves and each other crazy."

"What...I mean how close did you come to it?"

"See, you want to know details. Okay, we slept naked and I kissed, touched teased and explored her and I gave her orgasms with my hands and mouth. She in turn did the same for me and drank my cum."

"Was she good?"

"She was damn good, now about Ray."

"Yes, he was good."

"Was it every night?"

"No, of course not. It didn't even happen until Wednesday night."

"So let's see...that would be four times then, once each night... or more." She didn't add to that, so he knew he was at least damn close to the truth.

"Are you sorry we ever got into that?"

"Like I said, I'm trying to sort all of that out. Maybe, instead of or along with a massage, Paula and I should make love for a few days."

"But for Ray and me, it just happened. We tried not to, but it just did."

"I know, and Sharon and I tried not to as well, but we succeeded where you and Ray failed. Several times in fact. The first time would be, dammit, we failed. But the next several times were, well fuck it, we'll just go for it now."

"You sound mad now."

"I'm just making a point. If it's okay for you, it's okay for me and Paula, or me and Sharon. Or hell, me and Paula and Sharon. Maybe two or three times each."

"You're just mad because you and Sharon didn't go ahead with it."

"That might be part of it, but that changes nothing as I see it. You screwed and screwed. Therefore I can screw and screw. I don't believe in a double standard."

"I wish we'd never started any of this."

"Only because you got caught. Did either of you think about Paula or me at the time? Never mind, I know the answer to that one, because I didn't think of you as I was tasting Sharon's pussy. We did open up one hell of a situation didn't we? Now I think of making love to Sharon and Paula frequently."

"Will you?"

"I don't know. I'll go with a full massage and decide from there I guess. You're welcome to watch of course."

"Watch you two make love?"

"Watch the massage."

"Tony, you know you're hands would...or will be all over her including places that have nothing to do with a massage, and you have to know you two will end up making love, in bed or on the floor or maybe both."

"Rachel, I think this would be a good time for me to tell you that I love you. I always have and I always will."

She walked into his arms and told him, "I love you too, and I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me, honey. Sorry I'm not doing a better job of handling this."

"I think you're doing great."

"Maybe after things settle down, you can tell me more about what it was like for you."

"Do you really want to get into that?"

"Sure. Maybe he did something that really rang your bell. We could turn all of this into a learning experience and even improve our own love life."

"But we have a good love life."

"I agree, but there's always room for improvement."

Chapter Ten

At her first opportunity, Rachel called Ray and luckily he answered. "Ray, they know about you and me."

"You sure?"

"No doubt about it."

"You okay?"

"I'm okay. Tony isn't pleased of course."

"I better talk to Paula then."

"Hon...damn it, I mean Ray, Tony says he wants to be with Paula. He says you and I owe them several times together...massages, in bed and everything."

"Shit. What did you say?"

"Not much I'm afraid. What could I say? I tried to tell him that wouldn't be the same, but he wasn't buying that. He said it doesn't matter...and I guess he's right."

"We should have never put the dark marbles in the bowl."

"We should have never made love."

"I know, but at the same time I'm not sorry."

"I'm not either. What will you tell Paula?"

"I don't know. She can't be boiling with anger, because she hasn't talked to me about it. Of course, she could be planning her revenge too. How can I get in touch with you when you're not home?"

"Call me on my cell in morning between seven thirty and eight or tomorrow after work before five thirty."

"I'll call you as soon as I can. And Honey, thanks for calling and I still think about us together."

"I do too...but Ray, we can't again."

"I know...bye."

Then Rachel called again and she asked for Paula and told her, "Tony just told me that you two know."

"We figured it out."

"Paula, I hope you don't hate me."

"I don't hate you. Rachel, we were just asking for trouble and we all knew it." There was an awkward silence for a few seconds and then she added, "I told Tony that he owes me a full all out massage."

"I know, he told me, and I don't mind. I just don't want to be here when it happens. How is...how did it go with Ray?"

"Not bad, considering. We have talked a lot about that and other things and it's been good for us."

"Does he know about you wanting a massage?"

"I finally told him and he just said okay. Will you and Ray make love again?"

"No."

"But you'd like to."

"Yes, I would. It isn't like he's better than Tony but..."

"I know. It was different and exciting, an adventure."

"That's it exactly. But I will tell you that your husband is very good in...you know."

"I agree. It's funny that you and Ray made love I don't know how many times, but just now you couldn't say he's good in bed."

"I just don't want to make it worse for you or Tony."

"This is all part of who we are now, good or bad, so it might help if you and I were open about it. You and Ray probably screwed until dawn. I know him, so I also know that he ate you because he loves doing that." That all most took the wind out of Rachel so Paula added, "Sorry if I shocked you."

"I guess it did. For a second it was like you were there watching us because of course you were right."

"Maybe we better get together for coffee and talk pretty soon."

"That might be a good idea. Bye, Paula."

When Tony left work Thursday afternoon he couldn't believe his eyes when he reached his car. "Sharon, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Great, got time for coffee?"

"Could we just sit in your car?"

"Of course." Nothing like this had ever happened before so he was concerned and a little confused.

As soon as they were settled and he had the air conditioner running he said, "I sure was disappointed to see that dark marble last weekend."

"Tony, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." They were both turned to face each other, but the console kept them apart until she reached over for his hand. He met her half way and as she held tightly to him she said, "The week we shared was...oh God, I knew I'd have trouble with this. I kept telling myself that it was just the newness and the temptation for sex and nothing more. I don't know, maybe that was it, but I just don't think so. That week was so special for me. The way we were together. At dinner or out for dinner and drinks, even watching television together. It was all so nice, so natural, and you were so sweet. In bed, I almost cried myself to sleep because I wanted you so much, and I still think about what we did share. You said you were disappointed to see that dark marble, were you really?"

"I really was. Sharon, I knew we couldn't make it through another week and not make love, and I've wanted you so much. Like you said a minute ago, we were good together, no matter what we were doing."

"Tony, I'm the one that put that dark marble in the bowl." Once she had said that the rest just poured out of her. "I did it because I knew we would make love over and over, and I was so afraid that I would fall in love with you. Just seeing you now is so hard for me. We can't make love. I just can't trust myself. I know one couple did and...it was Rachel and Ray."

"I know, Paula and I just figured that out the other day."

"You dealing with it okay?"

"I'm not mad at Rachel, so...yeah, I guess I'm okay with it."

"How is Paula doing with it?"

"I haven't talked to her since then, but I got the impression that she would be able to handle it."

Sharon looked down at their joined hands and said, "Doing that was so reckless and dangerous for all of us."

"But I got to spend a fantastic week with you."

"Do you think the six of us will be able to get together again?"

"I hope so, and I don't see any reason not to. We all know what happened and why, and there can be no finger pointing, because we're all innocent and all guilty at the same time."

"Well we were all guilty, but I don't think there is an innocent one among us."

"I guess that's right."

"Sharon, I love Rachel, but I'm putting you on notice. When we do get together again, I'm still going to touch you and kiss you whenever I can, but only you will know what that really means to me." She almost climbed over the console and they shared a long and tender kiss.

"Bye, Tony."

"Bye, Sharon." He watched her until she disappeared behind a car and he continued to sit there and think about her. He really did care for her, and without a doubt, she really got to him all that week. He knew they would never be together again, but that didn't stop him from imagining what it would be like to make love to her. He took his time as he headed home and thought about her and then about Rachel and then Paula and then back to Sharon again. Damn he wished he'd known about Rachel and Ray screwing their way through that week.

He was pulling into the garage when Paula called him. "Good, I caught you before you got home."

"You just made it because I'm in the garage."

"Okay, I'll keep this brief. I guess everybody knows about Ray and Rachel now. He and I talked last night for quite awhile."

"You doing okay?"

"I'm okay. We didn't fight or raise our voices, but we had a good heart to heart talk about everything and I mean everything. Why he was vulnerable enough to succumb to Rachel and so forth. The details aren't important I guess. I also told him about what you and I have talked about."

"And still no raised voices?"

"No. I mean that caused more discussion, but there wasn't a lot he could say that was going to impress me. I better let you get inside but I wanted to let you know how things were going. Just one more thing Tony, I really don't care if Ray and Rachel screwed until sunrise. Now that doesn't mean he can go out and seduce everything with boobs of course."

"Paula, I'm going to call Ray so we can get this out in the open and move on."

"That might be a good idea. Maybe then things won't be as awkward the next time we get together...assuming that does happen."

"We have to make that happen, because we've all been friends for too long."

Tony, "What will you say to him?"

"I'm not sure. Just say hi and take it from there I guess."

"I told him you were going to give me a massage."

"How did he take that?"

"He wasn't nearly as surprised as I thought he might be."

"I better get inside I guess."

"Good luck talking with Ray."

"Thanks, see you soon and be thinking about that massage."

"I am. Bye Tony." Their frequent references to the massage was nothing more than a veiled reference to them making love, and if not right then, it would be soon even if they wouldn't admit to it.

Chapter Eleven

Tony still had his cell phone in his hands when he went inside. Rachel didn't notice it at first and asked, "Have a good day?"

"Pretty normal, how was yours?"

"About the same, I guess." Then she saw the phone and asked, "Calling somebody?"

"What? Oh no. Paula called me on the way home, and I told her I was going to call Ray."

"Why? I mean..."

"To say hi. Honey, everybody knows what happened, and everybody knows that we all know, so it's ludicrous to pretend otherwise. I'd like to think that the six of us will get together again one of these days."

"But you're not going to...I don't know give him hell or whatever."

"Of course not, it's a little late for that now I'd say."

She didn't have anything to add to that, so changing the subject she said, "Before I forget it, Sharon and I are going shopping tomorrow unless you have something planned."

"Not a thing, going for anything in particular?"

"No, just some girl time. We're going down to that outlet mall on the south side of town."

"So you're planning on being gone a long time I take it."

"From about eleven to at least six anyway, if that's okay."

"Sure. Paula's going too right?"

"No, just Sharon and me. I think Paula had something planned in fact. You better call Ray if you're going to, because dinner is just leftovers and won't take long to heat."

As he walked away he dialed Ray's number and as he reached the living room said, "Hey Ray, it's Tony." He dropped into the chair and the two of them talked almost until dinner was ready.

Returning to the kitchen Rachel told him, "Good timing. What did Ray have to say?"

"Judging from his voice, he wasn't very comfortable at first, but we got past that and just talked like we always do. We even talked about the massage issue."

"He okay with that?"

"I guess."

"Just I guess?"

"Well I couldn't see his face, but he didn't say anything to make me think it wasn't okay, and he didn't waiver or even hesitate."

"You know I'm surprised that you and Sharon weren't trying to hook up."

"Why?"

"Well you two spent a whole week together and I'm sure it was an intense time for both of you."

123456...8