Dark Marbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I did along with the help of Ray."

"Why?"

"Because it was going to hang over the four of us, for who knows how long."

"Let me ask you again, how was Paula?"

"Great. Maybe we better open a bottle of wine."

"Why?"

"Because I need to talk to you and it could take awhile."

"Should I be getting scared or look up an attorney?"

"No, of course not, but there's something you need to know." It was only a minute later when she returned with a bottle of wine, an opener and two glasses. He opened and poured the wine and promptly drank about half of his glass before saying, "It might have been better if this was something stronger."

"Okay, now get started with your story."

"It isn't a long story."

"Tony, just tell me." The edge in her voice didn't encourage him to keep stalling.

"Okay. Paula called about...well just after you left and she came over shortly after that."

"Right after Ray went golfing."

"I guess so."

"Okay, keep going."

"How much detail do you want?"

"Just tell your story and if it gets too detailed I'll let you know."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'm going to be if you don't start talking."

"Okay. She came over and while I was warming the oil she undressed and lay on the pad on her belly...with a towel over her waist of course." Rachel just sat there tasting her wine so he continued. "I don't know...I mean do you want to know...oh hell I massaged her and behaved myself for the most part. She was really enjoying it and I was almost done with her back and was about to have her turn over, when Cam came in the backdoor."

"He what? Just like that without calling or anything?"

"Yeah well, when I talked to him last night I invited him over and forgot all about that detail."

"I can't believe this."

His voice was a lot softer as he said, "It's going to get a lot worse," and then he continued. "Well he came in and...well, Paula told me to go ahead. I mean he had seen her naked and they had all but made love that week like the rest of...never mind. Anyway, he sat on the couch and watched me for a minute or five or whatever the hell it was, and then I'm not sure what happened, but the next thing Cam was on his knees, Paula was on her back and his hands were on her breasts."

"So she was naked."

"Above the waist, look honey, I'd rather not say who touched what or whatever."

"Did you make love to Paula or not?"

"Yes...twice."

"So what's...I mean I knew that would happen."

"So did Cam...also twice."

That stopped her for a minute, but then she recovered and said, "Oh right, he was pawing her tits so it figures that he'd...do more."

"None of that was planned that's for sure."

"So this wasn't your idea to do this fun threesome thing."

"Not at all. Paula and I were looking forward to a nice afternoon together."

"So why did she let that happen then?"

"She admitted that she'd wondered what it would be like. I guess you'd have to get those details from her."

"So this afternoon romp wasn't exactly a loving and intimate time."

"It was a fuck fest if you'll forgive the expression."

"Tony, if this could happen to anybody it would have to happen to you. Okay so did you enjoy this, this fuck fest?"

"Yeah, I did. Not as much as one on one, but it was a new experience that's for damn sure."

"I have more questions than I can sort out right now, so we'll have to revisit this whole thing later, maybe when we go to bed."

"Won't that make for interesting pillow talk.'

"So do you and Paula have that out of your system now?"

"I don't know, did you and Ray have it out of your system after that Wednesday night?"

"Tony, you can't compare this to that week, it just isn't the same and you know it."

"Whatever."

"So was she everything you thought she would be?

"Who the hell knows, I've never shared a woman before. She'd probably be a lot different in a one on one situation."

"One on one, cute phraseology."

"So you and Ray cooked this whole thing up."

"We did."

"I don't know if I should be pissed at you or not. I don't like to be manipulated."

"But that way it was spontaneous instead of getting together by appointment or something."

"So you had our best interests at heart."

"No. We wanted to make sure that it happened and it just turned out that it was the best for you two as well."

"Well don't do it again because I really don't like the idea okay?"

"So you're mad even though you and Paula got to screw."

"That's right. I don't really like to just screw women. I like to make love to them. If I just wanted to screw them, I'd go pick one out and give her fifty bucks for a ten minute fuck and be home in time for dinner. Rachel, this doesn't even things out. I'm not saying Paula and I will be together again or not, because I just don't know. But if we are, it will be on our terms and by our instigation."

"You're still mad at me for being with Ray."

"I haven't decided if I'm mad at you for making love to Ray. Notice, I said made love, not fucked or screwed. Now if Sharon and I were to be together, that would be making love."

"So that's your next conquest."

Tony got up then and said, "Discussion over unless you can convince me that Ray was just a conquest for you, a mark on your score sheet. If that's the case, then you more than likely have plans for other men and our marriage has a very short life expectancy."

"Okay, I'm sorry, that wasn't called for. I just don't know what you're looking for."

"It's really pretty simple, because it's exactly as I said it was in the beginning. You and Ray screwed...sorry, made love five or six or seven times. Paula and I have been together one time, and under less than ideal circumstances that you arranged. Do you really see that as equitable?"

"Then what was that about Sharon?"

"We've talked about how it was for us that week. I've been pretty up front with you about all of that. You used the word bonded and that was it exactly. We bonded. Therefore if life were fair and even, I'd be with her for four or five times."

"Okay, let's just drop it for tonight okay?"

"You set all of this up, and now you're defensive and jumpy, and I'll say it again. Never, and I mean never do that again."

"Sorry, I'm having a little trouble dealing with all of this okay."

"Believe me, I know exactly what you mean." That was the end of their conversation, ...or argument, depending on the point of view.

Chapter Fifteen

It was mid morning Sunday when Sharon called and Rachel answered the phone. "Rachel, tell Tony I'm on my way over to talk to him."

"Hi Sharon. I take it Cam told you."

"Damn him, yes he told me and we talked half the night."

"He'll be here but keep your mind on your driving okay?"

"Aren't you mad at, Tony?"

"Not like you'd expect me to be, but there's a story behind that and it's different than your situation...well, maybe not so much so. I mean Cam and Paula did spend an intimate week together."

"Yes I know, but I thought that was behind them."

"Sharon is it behind you and Tony?"

"What do you mean?"

"He told me at least some about what it was like for you two, enough for me to be afraid for awhile, because he cares for you more than I want to know, and you care for him. My point is, maybe it wasn't left behind for Cam and Paula."

"But to hear him tell it Tony set this up."

"That's not quite true."

"I'm pulling into your driveway."

"Okay, I'll go find Tony, but I already know you have some wrong facts or they are distorted." She put the phone down and found Tony in the computer room. "You better get prepared, because Sharon is here to talk to you and she's not singing a happy tune."

"Shit. Okay."

"Want me to disappear?"

"That's up to you. I don't have any secrets that I can think of."

Tony made it as far as the living room when Sharon appeared. If was obvious she had been crying, but it was also obvious she was very upset.

"Damn you, Tony. How could you do this? How could you do this to me?"

"Sharon, sit down so we can sort this out."

"I don't need to sit down."

"Okay, then tell me what Cam told you."

"Why, you already know what went on."

"Because I want to be sure you have all the right information. What was said that makes me at fault for what happened?"

"Because you are, Paula didn't come over here to see Cam. I'm not stupid Tony."

"Yes, Paula was here because of me."

"And you invited Cam over."

"Yes, and I invited Cam over."

"So you just admitted you're to blame for everything."

"Sharon, I did not admit anything. You're leaving out all of the details that tell the story."

"So you'll tell me another story so you don't end up looking guilty."

"I did not set Cam up with Paula."

"Yes you did."

Tony put his hands on each side of her face then and looking into her eyes told her loud enough for Rachel to hear in the kitchen, "Sharon, I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you."

She stared at him not sure she had heard him correctly. Rachel hadn't missed it however and she moved into the dining room to hear the rest of what Tony had to say. If Sharon didn't kill him, she probably would before it was over. Sharon was crying and her hands were hanging on to his wrists as she said, "You don't love me, you can't."

"Why can't I?"

"Because you wouldn't hurt me like this if you loved me."

"That's my point. I could never hurt you on purpose because I do love you. We both said it would be a big mistake for us to ever be together again remember? What happened, happened. Not because I set it up, and not because Cam had it planned. It just happened. We're all to blame, all three of us in one way or another. Now will you sit down and listen to what I have to say. I don't expect you love me, or even not be mad at me, but at least be mad at me for the right reasons." Her voice was losing its edge and now had a more plaintive tone to it.

"But you just told me what happened Tony." As he sat down he pulled her with him and they ended up close together.

"Will you listen to me. Will you let me tell you everything before you explode or whatever?"

"I'll try."

"Okay, I need to have Rachel come in here for a minute or you won't believe what I tell you." He didn't wait for her response and he went to find his wife and she was just around the corner and she was the picture of anger and hurt.

"What the hell do you mean you love her goddam it?"

He whispered, "Please honey, I'll explain it later. Let's solve one crisis at a time okay?" He held out his hand and she took it but it was against her better judgment. As soon as they were back in the living room he said, "Honey, tell her what you and Ray arranged," and he let go of her hand.

She made a point of turning her back to him and then looked at her friend. "Sharon, Ray and I...let me back up. Tony and Paula were not very happy with Ray and me for making love that week. They've handled it pretty well, but there are still issues to be resolved. They said that at the very least we owed them a few times of making love. I don't know if that's what they really wanted to do, or if they wanted to hurt us. But Ray and I decided they were right at least to some extent. Okay, so as I started to say, Ray and I set it up yesterday so we would both be gone and the two of them could have their... have some time together or whatever." She looked at him and then just before leaving she added, "I'll let Tony tell you the rest of it," and she all but stomped as she went out.

"Sharon," Tony started, "Paula came over and I gave her a massage. A full body massage with scented oil and the whole thing."

"You seduced her in other words."

He put a finger to her lips to hush her and continued. "I had completely forgotten that I'd told Cam to come over for coffee. He'd said he didn't know if he'd have time and I just put it out of my mind. Anyway, Paula was on her belly with a towel over her hips just like they do in the spas, and that's how Cam found us when he came in. I had my hands on Paula and she was naked above the waist and lying face down on the matt just like you were that day."

"No, because I wasn't naked."

"You know what I mean, now be quiet. I asked Paula how she wanted to handle it and she asked me to continue with the massage. Sharon, remember that Cam and Paula had seen each other naked any number of times that week, so neither of them was shocked. Cam was startled to see us like that, but not shocked. Anyway, the massage continued and then she turned to her back. I don't remember the details now," he lied, "But things just happened after that. Yes, I made love...no, I had sex with Paula, and by then all three of us were so damn fired up that the rest just happened. Like I said, nothing was planned. It just all happened."

She was crying again as she said, "But you made love to her and yet you say you love me."

"Sharon honey, I do love you. Remember how it was for us that week. How our emotions grew by the hour until we were at a point where we were afraid we would go crazy because we couldn't make love. What happened has nothing to do with what you and I shared, or how I feel about you. Right or wrong, it happened because it happened."

"Do you love Paula?"

"I care for her as a good friend."

Sharon was slowly cooling down as she asked him again, "Do you really love me, Tony?"

"Of course I do. I love Rachel very much, of course, but I love you too. Not just from what we shared that week, but because of who and what you are. That week just gave us the chance to become so much closer than we would have ever been able to before."

"Damn it why did you and Cam both have to do that?"

"How would it have been had Cam made love to her that week as Rachel and Ray did?"

"I don't know."

"You know how I felt when I learned about Rachel. I felt frustrated because you and I worked so hard not to. Then after the fact I learned that just maybe all of our denial wasn't really necessary. I've forgiven Rachel and Ray. When you get right down to it, I have to say, so what. I still love her and she loves me and we're still married and we'll move on. Are you terribly mad at Cam?"

"I don't know. At first I wanted to hurt him somehow. Then I wanted to blame you for everything because I felt I had good reason. Now, the way you explain it I don't know what to think."

"Sharon, do you love me?"

"Tony, I really do love you. At first I loved you so much that I was afraid my marriage to Cam was over, but of course that wasn't the case. But you and I are such a good match."

"We really are. We'll always be very close, and you'll always be such an important part of my life, and when you hurt, I'll hurt. By the way, Rachel heard me announce that I love you and now I'm in trouble with her too."

That brought a thin smile to her face as she said, "You deserve it you know. Okay, I'll go talk to her for you, but you owe me."

Sharon found Rachel in the kitchen and the walked into each other's arms and just held on for a minute and said, "I understand that Tony is in deep trouble with you."

"I haven't decided it he'll live through the night in tact."

"Rach, you don't have to worry about us. I know he loves me and I love him, but you'll always be first in his life. Not even I could change that I don't think."

"What about you and Cam?"

"I'm none too happy with him right now, but we'll work it out. You've made love to Ray and Tony. Paula has made love to all three guys. Ray has been with you and Paula, and Tony has been with you and Paula. Where does that leave me? I'm the only one in the whole group that is left out of this orgy."

"Are you saying you want to make love to Ray and Tony?"

"No." Then she almost whispered through her thin smile, "Well, Tony maybe." Rachel smiled not knowing if Sharon was being serious. It was bad enough with Paula, but could she deal this latest development?

"Tony," Rachel called, "You can come out, you'll live another day after all." When he joined them they both kissed his cheek and Rachel told him, "You can thank Sharon for saving your ass lover."

"I now owe her my life."

Then Sharon looked at Rachel and with a look that Rachel didn't quite know how to interpret said, "Tony, you owe me a full all out massage. Sweet oils, candles, everything."

Tony quickly looked at Rachel and she gave him a crooked smile and said, "Oh what the hell, why not? But this time I'm not going shopping. I'm going to go see Cam." Sharon looked at her with surprise, and Rachel added, "Why not? It's like you said Sharon, Cam and I haven't been together."

Sharon gave Tony a serious look and told him, "We better talk." As soon as Sharon was gone and Rachel was alone, she called Cam.

"Hi, it's Rachel. Call me back and I'm going to call you Betty."

"Is this supposed to make sense to me?"

"It will when we talk," and she hung up. Cam called back a minute later and Rachel just said, "Oh hi, Betty. Then making sure that Tony heard her side of the conversation she said, "Sure, I'd like that. See you in ten minutes or so," and she hung up again. "Going to go have coffee with Betty. I'll be back in about an hour." As soon as she was in her car she called Cam back. "Hi, it's me. Can you slip out for a cup of coffee?"

"Sure, meet you at Dunkin' Donuts." Less than fifteen minutes later they were sitting across from each other with cups of coffee in front of them. "So what's all the mystery about Rachel?"

"Sharon laid into Tony about you and him with Paula."

"I don't imagine that was a pretty sight."

"She was tearing into him until he told her he loved her."

"He what?"

"That was my reaction too. But when things settled down and we talked he didn't mean it like he was going to run away with her. He said he also loves Paula, but in a somewhat less way or something like that."

"Oh."

"Don't relax too much, because she also told him she wanted a massage. As she put it, a full no holds barred massage with scented oil, candles and the whole bit."

"Shit. We both know where that will lead them."

"No doubt about it. What will you tell her?"

"Rach, I'm not in a very good bargaining position right now."

"I have to agree with that. I'm surprised you're not bleeding in fact."

"It wasn't very pleasant around our house for quite awhile. So how...I mean are you going to kill him later?"

"I'm still suffering for being with Ray, so I'm not exactly pure myself."

Cam leaned closer to Rachel and softly said, "How much of all of this is really because you and Ray made love, and how much of all of this is because we've all wanted this to happen anyway?"

"Now that's a good question."

"What did you tell Tony and Sharon?"

"That I wasn't going shopping this time. I was going to go see you while they, well they massaged each other or whatever you want to call it." She watched him study her for several seconds and then she added, "Well, that doesn't mean we have to do anything, but you can bet they will assume we are and I wanted them to keep that in mind."

He took her hand then and smiled as he said, "Yes, I like that. I'm sure we can find a way to spend a few hours together."

Chapter Sixteen

It happened again Monday when Tony came out through the exit. "Hi Sharon, I could get used to having you meet me here like this. Are we going to my car again?"

"Yes."

As they walked he gave her his best smile and asked, "Am I in trouble again?"

"You'll never be in trouble again like you were yesterday, and I'm still working through that. But no, Cam is still in trouble, but you're not this time, at least not with me."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, I don't know what else you've gotten yourself into. I mean it's been a whole twenty four hours or whatever since I saw you last."

"Very funny," and just as they had the last time, they got in his car and he quickly turned the air conditioning on high again. "Okay, to what do I owe this honor?"

1...345678