Dark Marbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you behave yourself through the massage?"

"Well I did, until near the end."

"So you really did give her a massage though."

"I really did...until...well, until I couldn't stand it anymore."

"What was it like making love to her while she and Cam were also having their good time?"

"It was fine. Better for her I'm sure, but it was pretty damn hot to watch her grab him or suck on him and to watch him all over her tits. She really did get going."

"I'll just bet she did. Having four hands and two cocks to see to her every need must have been quite an experience."

"It wasn't a loving experience at all. It was raw hard sex."

"Which isn't all bad sometimes."

"I couldn't agree more."

"I'm surprised that Ray didn't have a stroke when he learned about it."

"Maybe she didn't tell him everything."

"I guess that's possible."

"You seem to be thinking about something."

"Not really, I'm just trying to get a feel for all of us and where we've been and are going."

"I gave up on that. I'm with you and I couldn't be happier and we love each other. The rest will just have to sort itself out." There really was something on her mind, but there was no way for her to voice it without possibly causing a whole lot of hurt and irreparable damage to their relationships.

Chapter Nineteen

Cam and Rachel arrived about twenty minutes ahead of Paula and Ray. The four of them would do better after having some time to talk and get used the whole idea of mate swapping once again. Even more so when Rachel said, "Cam and I were talking and we want to suggest that we swap for a week. I'll take some things over there and stay with Cam and Sharon could stay here." She looked right at Sharon knowing that what she had just proposed could be dangerous.

Sharon just put her arms around Tony's waist and announced, "I'd love it." In that brief minute a very significant decision had been made. Then Sharon asked, "Do we tell Paula and Ray?"

"I vote we do," Rachel said. Both guys shrugged their shoulders and said okay and yet another big decision was behind them.

When Ray and Paula arrived, nothing was said as they filled wine glasses and with a couple of bottles in hand went to the living room. They needed to talk about everything including what Paula, Cam and Tony had done and before it was over about the mate swapping that had taken place.

Before they even sat down, Ray put his hand on Tony's back and told him, "You sure gave Paula an experience." All eyes went to the two guys as Tony hesitated and then admitted, "Yeah, we sort of lost control that day."

"You sure did, but the worst of it is, Paula brings it up about twice a week now." Paula just gave Tony and Cam a sly smile but said nothing right then.

Then after taking a generous sample of her drink, Rachel brazenly asked, "So tell us Paula, what was it like having two men see to your needs?"

She hadn't planned on getting into that, but since it was her husband that brought it up in the first place she went ahead. "It was amazing, is about the best way I can tell it. None of us had planned any of that. Of course I had every intention of making love to Tony. I mean how could I resist him with him and his damn massage. He had my world spinning and he hadn't even touched me intimately yet." This group was totally sober and they were getting into a conversation that a couple of weeks earlier would have required copious amounts of strong booze. "Sharon, Rach, if you ever get a chance to experience it I recommend it highly."

"I can't see that happening, but I'll keep it in mind," Rachel told her. "And how did you last through both of them? From the sounds of it they were pretty insatiable."

"I have to admit they wore me out. But remember that they had me pumped up higher than I've ever been, so it took a lot before I could no longer function."

Sharon emptied her glass and handed it to Tony to refill it and then said, "We have an announcement to make." She waited a second and then pressed ahead saying, "Rach and I have traded partners. I'm with Tony now and she's with Cam."

Paula's jaw dropped before she managed to ask, "For how long?"

"Well this weekend and then next week and we're going to take a week of vacation. Then after that we'll have to see."

"You mean this could be permanent?"

"It's possible." She wanted to hit herself right then. That was what she had been thinking about, but she didn't mean to speak her mind to anybody and especially not announce it to the whole group.

They were all silent as Rachel, Tony, and Cam, stared at her in surprise and Paula stared at her in wonder. "I don't even know what to ask. Well when did all of this start? I mean how far back?"

"Oh, very recently actually, I've loved Tony for quite some time and I think he loved me after we spent that week together. I can't speak for Cam and Rach," and they didn't offer to add anything to what Sharon had just said.

"But, so who lives where?"

"Right now I'm living with Tony. The men have all of those tools and have their precious garages all fixed the way they want them so it would be easier for Rach and I to move our things."

"But furniture and...I don't know, stuff."

"We'll work that out as time goes on." Sharon wasn't feeling anywhere near as in control and confident as she was presenting herself, but everybody was buying it including Tony.

"I can't believe this. People don't just trade partners like this."

"Yes they do. Everyday people get divorced because they've fallen for somebody else. For us we still all love each other so we'll work it out. I mean I still love Cam, for example. So we're just doing things in a little different order. If we decide to make it permanent we'll divide things, and go on loving each other. I don't even mind if Tony makes love to Rach one of these days, as long as it doesn't become a habit or whatever."

Paula and Ray didn't know what to say or where to go with the conversation after that, but they managed to talk until the second bottle of wine was nearly gone, and then they excused themselves. Ray and Paula had to talk about this revelation between themselves.

Cam topped their glasses off with the last of the wine and they talked about vacation destinations and time frames and then Rachel asked Sharon, "Did you mean it when you said it was possible this could be a permanent arrangement?"

"We're happy and in love, and we've set it up for this coming week and a week of vacation already, so we all have to know a permanent arrangement is a reasonable possibility."

Then Rachel asked, "And you said you didn't care if Tony made love to me."

"Of course not, you and Tony have made love for years. And on top of that, you and I talked on the phone while you rode Cam's cock and I rode Tony's. We have the best of all possible arrangements."

"That talking to you while you had Tony inside of you and so forth. Did that get to you as much as it did me?"

"I know it really got to me once I got past the shock of it." Then she looked at Tony and said, "But just because of our new arrangement doesn't mean you can go jump Paula again understand?"

"I think I get what you're saying." He moved over to Rachel and putting his arms around her from behind, he put his hands on her breasts and as he teased her he said, "So you don't mind if I do things like this as long as it isn't with Paula."

"Or anybody else but Rach." Tony looked down at his wife and kissed her softly before retreating and rejoined Sharon.

"And you don't mind if I do this in front of them," and he started to undo her top as she watched and then he pulled it over her head. That started it then, and Cam undressed Rachel as Tony finished with Sharon. It was only a minute later that they were next to each other on the floor and they watched each other as they made love. Tony even bent down and kissed Rach at some point while Cam was banging into her. They were all still pretty sexually spent, but they had enough in them to fully enjoy their new experience and they would talk about it for days to come, especially in bed at night.

Their new arrangement was extended each week until vacation came. They stayed as they were and none of them even hinted at going back to their lawfully wedded spouse. In fact they were on their way home from vacation when Cam said, "I think we better consider the idea of divorces and trading permanently. Tony, I love Rach more than life now."

Then Rachel added, "And I love Cam, honey...Tony."

Sharon almost laughed when she said, "I don't think it matters a whole lot, but I say we stay as we are now, one happy family. We probably should get divorced and remarried, but in the end we're all going to be married to each other for all intents and purposes." Just yesterday I had the urge to make love to Cam, but didn't for some reason."

"We could trade back for one night," Tony offered.

"Done," Cam said and their last night on the road they traded and Tony watched Cam make love to Sharon again as he and Rachel did the same in the other bed.

They did divorce then, and Sharon moved in with Tony permanently and Rachel moved in with Cam.

It wasn't until their next vacation that they traded again for a couple of days, but it was rare if the two couples didn't make love in the same room every couple of weeks. They were even learning the fine art of all of them making love together. Like the time both guys saw to first Sharon's and then Rachel's needs for the first time. It all was working for them perfectly and even Paula and Ray were getting used to their weird friends. And it had all started with that reality show and dark marbles.

The End.

1...345678