Dark Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother suffers in the same way although now that my father is...gone, she may begin to heal." Joshua said doubting his own words.

Madness like hers could never be healed. Joshua smiled as Passion's tower fell, clanging against the marble of the countertop. He had found something much better here in Oak River. Here he could breathe easy, here he had the authority to do as he wished and he owed that all to Passion.

"Well I hope you know what you're doing by being here." Clifton said stifling a yawn, it was late and he had an early start in the morning.

Joshua nodded in response. He knew that he shouldn't have done what he did, that he was putting this family's reputation in jeopardy. But for the first time in his life Joshua was free and in charge of his own life and without Passion he didn't think he would be able to cope by himself.

"Well kiddies I'm off to bed." Clifton said making his way up the stairs, Passion waved as he passed her, kissing her on the top of her head as he had always done since she was a child.

"I'm sorry Passion." Joshua said as soon as Clifton had left. He took hold of her hands and caressed her knuckled with his thumb.

Passion smiled weakly, her head pounding with premonitions of what the shifters would say in the morning about the Alpha residing with the Omega.

Joshua got out of his chair as Passion rolled her head, easing the cricks out of her neck her brow furrowed with worry. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to knead at the knots, smiling to himself as she relaxed into his chest.

Her skin was soft to touch, and the little mewls of pleasure escaping her lips made his palms sweaty and his heart beat rapidly against his chest. Leaning forwards he placed cool lips to her neck, nibbling on the part of flesh that curved downwards towards her shoulders.

Passion moaned leaning further back into Joshua's wide expanse of chest, his earthy scent wrapped around her like a comfort blanket, his sturdiness relieving her of her doubts if only for one night. Turning on her stool she wrapped her legs around Joshua's waist, tightening her grip as he rested between her thighs.

Her hands moved over his broad shoulders holding on tight as he leant forward and captured her mouth with his. Their tongues sparred and danced like two dominant partners. Passion had never felt such exhilaration, having no idea that a simple kiss could send her blood rushing to her ears, making it almost impossible to hear anything but the sound of Joshua's harsh breathing against her cheek.

Caressing the underside of her breast Joshua placed one hand on her butt pulling her up against him so that she could feel the amount of desire he had for her. Hissing as she made contact with him, he sank down to his knees so that her legs rested on top of his shoulders. Passion caressed his silky hair as he nibbled at the bronze button of her jeans.

Joshua popped open the button and unzipped the jeans slowly, unveiling deep red laced panties. He groaned when Passion shimmied out of the denim, spreading her legs wider. She hummed with barely leashed energy as Joshua jerked at the flimsy underwear, the sound of torn material echoing in the quiet room.

"Josh." Passion moaned.

Joshua smiled at the shortening of his name, no one had ever called him Josh before. When she spoke his name it was with a soft and sultry voice that sounded like an endearment. Pleased with the knowledge that this wasn't a complete one-sided affair, Joshua ran his index finger along the puffed lips of her labia running his fingertips along the soft flesh, occasionally playing with the red hairs that covered her throbbing mound.

Passion didn't know how long she could sit here and allow him to toy with her like this. She had never been one for foreplay and her brief relationships with other males of the pack, who found 'slumming' with an Omega a thrill, had taken her hard and fast she had liked it that way, had enjoyed associating sex with pain.

If sex was not so fundamental within the pack then she would have avoided it, but even she knew that to deny giving her body to her fellow wolves would be signing her death warrant. No lower class wolf, especially an Omega, could turn down the advances of superior wolves.

That was why she had been content with Brent, but right now she didn't want to think about Brent when Joshua was touching her like this. Gripping tightly onto his shoulders Passion dug her nails hard into his skin as he slipped his finger deep inside of her, gently swirling it within her.

Damn him for being so inquisitive, so unpractised when it came to the simplicity of sex. This was not about flowers and poetry but about two beings coming together in the most primal of ways. Passion growled and called upon her inner wolf, using all her strength she pushed him to the floor, his finger slipping further inside her.

"God." Joshua hissed withdrawing his finger only to quickly replace it with two fingers pumping them into her urgently, his lips seeking her lips and ravaging her mouth just as fiercely as he played with her.

Passion moaned when he removed his fingers her inner walls clenching desperately at his digits, she watched as he fed his fingers into his mouth testing the slick moisture he had so effortlessly harvested. That small action sent wave upon wave of intense pleasure through her body until she wept.

"Now." She whispered harshly. Lifting her hips she settled upon him inch by tortuous inch, it was now her turn to spin his head.

Joshua acknowledged the twinkle in Passion's eye for what it was, a blatant challenge. He tried to place his hands onto her hips to guide her movements but Passion was having none of it, instead she pinned his wrist by his head her nipples brushing against the hard planes of chest.

They both breathed in harshly at the intimate caress but Passion's resolve was strong. As she pinned him down she began to slowly lift her hips then settle back down squeezing his cock tightly each time.

"This is a dangerous game you play." Joshua growled bucking his hips beneath hers, forcing himself deeper into her heat.

Passion's eyes widened for a moment before she allowed Joshua to control her movements. His large hands clutched her hips as he lifted and settled her on top of him, relishing the tightening of her grip on his shoulders as he increased the pace of his thrusts. Pulling her down towards him he suckled gently on her breast, his tongue twirling her pebbled nipple, nipping it every so often.

Passion held on for as long as she could before crying out with release, her body shuddering against his just as Joshua reached his own release. They collapsed against each other, the previously passion filled air settled into a silence both were content with.

"I never knew it could be like this." Joshua said against her head nuzzling her soft rouge hair.

He cupped her buttocks pulling her firmly against his body his fingers trailing up and down her spine with such gentleness that for a moment it soothed Passion and her jaded outlook on life. She allowed Joshua to snuggle up against her and allowed herself to bathe in the warm afterglow of love making.

-------------------------------------

Note to readers: Hope you enjoyed the latest chapter, and once again please please review. I love reading what you think...

12