Dark Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers

She sucked him dry. He pulled his cock out and smiled down at her, bent down and kissed her shoulder, then stood up and pushed his semi-hard cock back into his tight shorts. He turned toward to Pierre. "Manana?" he said.

Pierre nodded vigorously. "Oh si!" He held out a $50 bill for Manuel, who departed with a wide smile.

Pierre got up, walked over to his wife lying on the massage table still, her lips rosy from sucking Manuel's cock, her thighs hanging over the end, her legs still spread. He smiled down at her. "You were beautiful baby. A good start for my slut."

He moved between her legs, undid his shorts and pulled out his own cock, placing his hands on Natalie's spread legs. "Now I'm going to fuck you." Without hesitation he moved his cock to her cunt and plunged it into her. She cried out. He thrust into her hard. Over and over. She cried out with each thrust, cumming within minutes. Feeling her spasms sent him over the edge, and he drove into her. Pulsing deep into her, fucking her hard and cumming, shooting his cum deep into her waiting cunt. When he was finished, and he leaned down and kissed her nipples. He pulled out of her and left his cock hanging down, semi-hard and slowly subsiding.

He moved up to the top of the table and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and held him tightly.

"Oh honey I have never felt like this. You are so wonderful."

He reached over and pinched her nipple. "Oh the day is not finished, my love. This was just a warm-up."

Her eyes widened. She was hungry. "Oh god," she said.

***

When Natalie woke up from her nap, Pierre wasn't there. She looked out the window and saw him downstairs engaged in conversation with Debbie, the woman they had met a couple of nights ago. The woman who had the slut of her own, Lara. Natalie sat back down on the bed, smiling at the memory.

About half an hour later Pierre arrived back at the condo. Natalie was sitting on the balcony, her robe open on her naked body in the sun. He bent over and kissed her.

"I'm glad you haven't got dressed. I have plans for you."

"Oh really?" She looked up dreamily.

"Oh yes. Something very very special. But I am going to dress you properly for it. Debbie and Lara will be here at 6 to get us."

She looked up and raised her eyebrows wickedly.

"Slut." He said, feeling his cock surge.

Natalie just hissed her breath out. "yessssssss…" she said.

Two hours later, there was a knock at the door.

"All right," Pierre said. "Just stand in the middle of the room. From now on you do what you are told. If you don't know, then you have to ask. Understand?"

Natalie's face shone. "Yes Sir."

Pierre nodded, his cock surging again.

Debbie had told him sort of what to expect, but he was still not quite prepared. Lara in a tight silver dress, stretchy, made of something shiny, with spaghetti straps. It left very little to the imagination, except perhaps exactly what her nipples might look like that poked through the material. Over her shoulder she carried a large silver leather shoulder bag. Debbie in a black shiny tube top, corset-like. Black leather skirt. Her tanned legs muscular and shapely. Black sandals with a heel and several straps over the top of her foot.

"Do come in," Pierre for his part was dressed in a loose cotton shirt, long-sleeved, and loose linen trousers. His cock was hanging free inside, no underwear.

"So where is she? This girl who wants to prove herself? Let's have a look at her."

Pierre made a gesture with his hand and showed the way to Natalie standing in the middle of the room, silently, her face flushed, her hands folded in front of her. Debbie walked over to her languidly, her eyes studying, assessing. "Hmmmm," she said, walking around the lovely woman. Natalie tossed her head nervously, her dark red hair curling and bouncing on her shoulders. "Lara," Debbie said, summoning the blonde girl. Lara came over, and Debbie reached inside the bag and pulled out a small black stick, like a flexible poker. Later, Pierre realized it was a crop. Debbie flashed a smile up at Pierre. "You did a good job of dressing her. She looks the part." Debbie tapped the crop on Natalie's shoulder. "How do you feel, dressed so prettily, Natalie?"

Natalie turned her head slightly, her cheeks flushed. "I want to be dressed like this. It makes me warm. Excited."

Her one shoulder was bare. She was wearing a blue and silver one-shoulder stretch top that came to a few inches below her breasts. Her chest was rising and falling, her nipples hard. She had on a matching short skirt, stretched around her lovely ass, below which her muscular legs tensed and released. On her feet she had sandals with a heel, with thin leather that laced around her foot and ankle.

Debbie dragged the crop down her back, over her ass, tapping her buttock once firmly but lightly. "And you know the rules?" She stood right in front of Natalie for a minute and lifted the waiting woman's chin in her fingers. "Because you have to listen to them carefully. I have made an exception for you, Natalie. Because I got to know you the other night, and you were so exquisite. I was impressed with your potential. Pierre has promised that you will do what you were told, but I have to tell you myself, hear it from your own lips. We are going to a special club, one that Lara and I come to when we are here in Puerto Vallarta. It is very exclusive. We are known there. You are very lucky that it has worked out. If Pierre had waited until tomorrow, it would have been too late. Do you follow me?"

Natalie's face was radiant. "Yes. I follow you. I will do what I am told. Everything. As long as Pierre is there. Is that right?"

"Perfect." Debbie slid the crop down to the hem of Natalie's skirt, to her bare thigh, and scratched it there, then dragged it around her hip, down her front, down the front of her skirt till it moved below her skirt again, sliding against the inside of her thigh. She took it away and dragged it over her hard nipple, then tapped the nipple several times. Natalie gasped slightly. "We will start now. You will call me Miss, or Mistress. Everyone else you call by their name. You are properly dressed? Underneath, I mean?"

Natalie nodded eagerly. "Yes Miss. Mistress." She was trying out the words in her mouth, gulping.

"Show me."

Natalie looked at her for clarification, then when none was forthcoming she lowered her fingertips to her skirt hem and lifted it. Once it was above her pussy everyone in the room could see she was wearing no panties, her pussy with its small tuft of hair and shaven lips exposed to the air.

Debbie looked down, her arms crossed as Natalie held her skirt up. "Lara, come and tell me what you think."

Inside, Natalie burned with the most intense swirl of need and vulnerability, exposure. Her face felt hot. She realized that she was plunging in now, that Pierre had truly taken her at her word, that he had seized the opportunity presented to them by meeting Debbie and Lara two nights earlier. Her nipples tingled. She had felt a thousand tiny explosions traced down her skin as Debbie had trailed the crop down her back and over her thigh, and then tapped it against her nipple. Lara came over, and looked carefully at Natalie's exposed pussy. Natalie looked down at Lara who was bending over to have a good look. She looked so damn sexy.

"How eager do you think she is, Lara? Tell me. Test her."

Test her. Natalie's breathing became quick and shallow. When Lara's fingers touched the inside of her thigh she twitched and her face turned deep red. She turned immediately to seek out Pierre's eyes. She didn't know why there was this sudden doubt. But there he was, nodding and smiling very slightly as Lara's fingers slid up her thigh. She trembled. She had never been touched by a woman before. She felt Lara's nails get closer to her pussy and she started to breathe more heavily. She knew she must be dripping. Lara's fingers gently pushed on her thighs and she spread her legs. Lara's fingers on her pussy lips were electric. Natalie whimpered loudly and bit her lip, her legs shaking. She felt the fingers moving slowly up and down, along her slit, then move away, sudden cool air passing over her wet pussy. She closed her legs.

"Yes Mistress. She is eager. She will be a good little slut." Natalie watched Lara lick her fingers, tasting Natalie's juices.

"Very good, my darling. Does she taste good? Natalie, you can put your skirt down now. We are leaving."

Their taxi drove them down to the south side of Puerto Vallarta, just outside the town. There was no name on the door, nothing to indicate it was a club. Debbie opened the door and Lara led the way.

Inside they were in a different world. Music was playing, a sort of techno-Latin music, not terribly loud. It was like a grotto. The room they entered, once Debbie had said her hellos to the men and women at the entry – a couple of them were certainly bouncers – was a large room with booths, and about a dozen curtained doorways leading off it. A long bar was along one side. Debbie seemed to know where to go; she went directly to one curtained doorway and walked through it. Natalie watched Pierre looking around, taking it all in. She brushed her hand over him, feeling the bulge of his cock. God, she thought, he is this aroused and we haven't even started.

Natalie was amazed by the room they entered. It was only slightly smaller than the room they left. There were some leather chairs and sofas at one side, around a small stage. The effect of the walls was of the inside of a cave – irregular, with some plush velvet or similar fabric on them, it seemed. It was only later that she noticed the black rings on the walls, the bars close to the ceiling.

"Natalie, you can just stand by the table and help with the champagne when it arrives.

A tall young man, shirtless, arrived to pour them some champagne. He must have been in his early twenties, and he obviously worked out. He had a sculpted body, well-tanned.

"Ah Rolf you are here!" squealed Debbie. "Wonderful. Meet Pierre and Natalie. Natalie will be helping you tonight. Another bottle of champagne is coming?"

"Yes," the tall, dark, smiling Rolf said. "Luke is bringing it."

"Ah Luke. Perfect. So how do you like our pretty visitor?" she said, pointing to Natalie.

The dark red-haired woman smiled and stood still while Rolf looked at her. His eyes danced over her. Natalie's own eyes went over his chest, his muscular shoulders. He placed his hand on her shoulder, then slid it down her side to her hip.

"Very pretty. Lovely to have you join us tonight, Natalie. It will be a pleasure, I know."

Everyone was sipping champagne. Lara was full of mischief, and stood up, going over to Rolf, sliding her fingers down Rolf's chest, then taking his right nipple in her lips, flicking it with her tongue. Debbie laughed. Rolf grabbed Lara's ass with one hand and pressed his thigh into her crotch, to which she responded by grinding herself against his hard thigh.

"Lara, just control yourself for a bit. Honestly. I have different plans tonight." Another young man entered the room. Luke, evidently. He brought another champagne bucket. Like Rolf, he was shirtless, with blond hair, very tanned, in his early twenties obviously, and equally muscular, but with one difference: he had a small ring in each nipple. They glinted in the low light. There was another round of introductions. Pierre sipped, wondering what was going to happen.

Debbie was in control. She reached into the leather bag Lara had carried in, and brought out her crop again. She reached forward and swatted Lara on the rear end, causing her girl to squeal. "Don't ignore Natalie. Remember tonight she is our little bonbon…" Bonbon: such a simple word; when Debbie spoke it properly accented, she sounded as if she were used to speaking French. Debbie turned to Pierre and raised her glass.

Lara turned her head back around mischievously, blew Debbie a little kiss and took the two young men, still shirtless, over to Natalie. Lara folded her soft hands over Natalie's bare shoulder and kissed her on the cheek. "So how do you like Luke and Rolf?" She cupped her hands as if to hide what she was saying from the two men, but everyone heard it. "They are both perfect boytoys, born for women to use. What do you think of them?" She took Natalie's right hand and pressed it against Luke's chest, dragging it down over his pecs, flicking the ring in his nipple. Natalie left her hand on his chest and just slid it softly up and down over his muscular chest, her nails lifting his right nipple ring, then moving down his abdominal muscles. He smirked at her over the glass of champagne at her lips. She felt more wicked than she had felt in her life.

"Just lovely," she said. She sipped her champagne too quickly, nervous. Luke replenished her glass.

All conversation stopped at the sound of Debbie tapping the table in front of her with her crop, like a conductor bringing an orchestra to attention before a performance. She patted Pierre's hand and told him to sit back and enjoy. She got up, her breasts bulging from her tight top, her legs long and tanned. "Luke, I will need the bar on the floor." Luke went to the wall and moved a long stainless steel pipe out on to the stage in front of them. The pipe had several rings hanging from it, with leather straps attached to each ring. Natalie gulped.

Debbie then dragged her crop down Luke's chest, to his stomach, where thin curling dark hair was evident just above the waist of his pants. Then further down with the end of the crop, along his cock which was evident under the soft fabric. "Natalie, tell me how hard Luke is."

"Yes Miss." Natalie pushed her dark red behind her ear and bent over to Luke, placing her hand over the bulge of his cock. She felt the long, thick, semi-hard member, stroking her hand along it. She swallowed. "It's getting hard, Miss."

"Hmmmm. Not good enough. I want it good and hard. Take his trousers off. Let's have a better look. If it's not hard, make it hard."

Luke slid his black loafers off. Natalie smiled at Luke nervously, and dragged her nails down his stomach. She undid his trousers and pushed them down over his hips. As the pants slipped over his crotch she saw he had on a pouch of thin nylon, stretchy, which barely contained his cock and balls. They were visible through the material. He stepped out of the pants and Natalie placed them on the leather chair around the table, stealing a quick guilty glance at Pierre, who nodded at her and smiled. She was trembling inside in the midst of this scene. All its possibilities. The young men. The bar on the floor with the straps. The rings on the wall.

She placed her hand over Luke's cock, her nails dragging down it. She got on her knees and placed her mouth over its width through the fabric, dragging her teeth down to the head. She felt it hardening and thickening as she touched it. Soon there was no doubt it was completely hard, straining under the fabric. She got to her feet, smiling, flushed. "It's hard now, Miss."

Debbie moved the crop to Luke's cock and slid it along the hard shaft. "Very good, Natalie. Now Rolf." Rolf stepped forward, smiling, detaching himself from Lara, and stood before Natalie. The older woman placed her hand over his cock bulging under his dress pants. She felt what seemed like a longer, thicker shaft under his trousers. She gulped. "I think it's hard, Miss."

"Yes, Lara has been playing. Let's see it."

Unzipping his pants, Natalie gasped to see that he was wearing nothing underneath them. Rolf's cock strained against his pants as she dropped them, then sprung out, thick and hard, with a slight twist to the side. She had not seen a cock like that before. The head was thick and bulbous. She squirmed, imagining what it might feel like. He stepped out of his pants, completely naked, his cock hard and pointing out. She looked up at Debbie as she stood. "There, Miss."

"Yes, lovely isn't it? And now tell me how wet Lara is."

Natalie paused only for a second now. In her mind she had been preparing for this moment. Probably preparing for it longer than she realized. Ever since she had seen Lara and Debbie the other night; ever since Lara herself had slipped her fingers along her own pussy earlier in the evening before leaving the condo. She walked over to the smiling girl, whose nipples were standing out, erect, like Natalie's. Natalie stood in front of her and smiled wickedly as Lara parted her legs slightly in anticipation. Natalie bent her knees and kneeled in front of the blonde girl, pushing up the hem of her short dress. Facing her was Lara's perfectly shaved mound. As tanned as the rest of her. Her pretty little slit pointing up. And swollen lips. Natalie eased her face forward and blew on the younger woman's slit. She heard Lara groan. She could see the lips glistening between Lara's parted legs. She moved her fingers forward, hungry fingers, aching with curiosity, with want. Her fingertips slid down the crease of Lara's thigh toward her pussy, then between her legs. She then dragged her nails along Lara's swollen pussy lips, collecting her delicious cuntjuice under her nails. Lara shivered. Natalie got to her feet.

"Quite wet, Miss."

"Very good, job, Natalie. Now lick your fingers clean."

Natalie looked at Pierre, hot and intense, and slowly licked her fingers lean, her tongue cleaning every inch of them.

"Be careful, Natalie, don't get too carried away," Debbie said. "Before too long you're not going to be so in control."

Natalie shivered, and felt a pulse of wetness flood her pussy. Debbie approached her, smacking her crop softly in her palm. Then she walked around her. She summoned the three others to stand next to Natalie. "Now everyone, I want you to have a good look at Natalie. She thinks she has potential to be a wanton girl, and I have seen her. I think she just might." Debbie struck Natalie's buttock with the crop, just a little sting, then slid it down her bare thigh. "Tell us what you would like to be, Natalie."

She blushed. She took a deep breath. "I want to be a slut, Miss."

Debbie smiled. "Like Lara?" Lara licked her lips and beamed. "Tell me what you think being a slut means?"

Natalie looked at Lara and smiled, as if she was sharing a secret with the sexy blonde girl. "I'm not exactly sure, but I want to let myself go. I want to know what it feels like to give in to all my urges. To be fucked. Yes that's it. To be fucked and to cum and to be told to fuck and be told to cum till I can't stand it any more. Till I collapse from cumming."

Debbie smiled broadly. "Yes, it sounds delightful doesn't it. But it means more than that. It means cum filling your mouth. Cum filling your cunt. Holding a man's cock between your breasts and his cum shooting up over your throat and chin. Cum dribbling down your thighs after one cock has fucked you, then another. Your ass stretched, feeling the cock slowly split you apart then empty into your ass. Wiping your face on another girl's soaking pussy, feeling her fuck your mouth. All that and more. How does that make you feel, Natalie."

Natalie could hardly breathe. Each sentence Debbie spoke caused the knot in her stomach to tighten, the fire in her cunt to burn hotter.

Debbie nodded. "Boys, take off her skirt. Hold her while Lara makes her cum."

Natalie had just a brief moment of shock, then stood still. Her pussy was burning. Dripping down her legs, she knew it. Lara's eyes sparkled. She watched as Luke and Rolf smirked and moved toward her. Rolf's cock was still fully erect, the head shining. Their hands moved over her hips, holding her buttocks like she was a piece of meat. Rolf's hand grasped her inner thigh as he unzipped her skirt. She felt Luke's hands in front of her, touching her thighs, then tugging on the hem of her skirt. Rolf's fingers pushing the skirt down over her hips. She stepped out of the skirt, feeling the air move over her bare pussy and ass. As Rolf stood up, she could feel him close to her, his cock sliding up the back of her leg. She whimpered.

wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers