Dark Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers

Her eyes then focused entirely on Lara. The two men spread her legs, displaying her glistening pussy. Ten feet away on the leather couch, directly facing her, was Pierre, leaning back. The bulge in his pants was obvious. The two men grasped her upper arms for balance, and pushed their hands against her buttocks, moving their fingers around, getting a grip ostensibly but really taking whatever freedoms they wanted. Lara got to her knees. Her warm mouth kissed Natalie's thigh, liquid and hot. Natalie looked down, her breath shallow. Natalie's fingers moved around her thigh to the bottom of her ass, and pulled her mound forward. The blonde girl's tongue was flicking now up the inside of her spread thighs. Her own scent reached Natalie's nostrils. "She is so fucking wet, Mistress. She is just streaming! oh I love this!"

Natalie jerked as she felt Lara's fingers run along her soaking slit, spreading the wetness over her inner thighs. She whimpered. Lara's fingers had started to part her pussy lips; she could feel the air on the exposed labia. "Please… please…" Natalie whispered. She was glad the two men were holding her. She was shaking. She thrust her mound forward toward Lara's mouth. The girl flicked her tongue along the crease of Natalie's thigh. Natalie groaned and twisted her hips. Two of Lara's fingers were shooting up inside her, deep into her, invading her beautifully. She wanted to fuck them. "ohhhhhhhh" she cried. Then it happened. Lara's tongue. Along her slit, working upward, lifting her clit then circling it. Sucking on it gently. Natalie cried out again, her hips jerking involuntarily. Lara planted her mouth over Natalie's mound and sucked her clit into her mouth, flicking it hard with her tongue. Natalie was right on the edge. "God yes yes yes oh yes… I'm going to cum yes fuck me with your tongue Lara!"

The blonde girl didn't play with her at all but continued circling and lifting and massaging her clit with her tongue while her fingers moved inside the standing quivering girl. Natalie was thrusting forward, her muscles entirely tense. She wanted to fall back and float in the arms of the men holding her. It was starting then. Her orgasm starting to rip right through her, Lara not letting up for a second, her magical tongue lifting and flicking and sucking. Natalie's entire body went rigid. Everyone knew she was cumming, everyone watching her. She hardly noticed her hip banging against Rolf's hard cock. She screamed, one final hard thrust against Lara's mouth, holding it there as the wave washed over her, then she was bucking as all the subsequent waves rolled through her and crashed. She cried out and groaned.

She wasn't sure how long Lara's face had been moved away from her pussy when she finally caught her breath, but when she looked down, spent, she saw the blonde girl's smiling, soaking face looking up at her. Without hesitation, Lara rose to her feet, wrapped her arms around Natalie's neck and planted her cum-soaked mouth on Natalie's. Natalie tasted herself and the younger woman combined, tasted her hungrily, her tongue and lips eating feverishly at the other woman's mouth, feeling the air wash over her juice-soaked pussy, the other woman's leg lifting into her cunt. Lara stepped back. Natalie breathed deeply, gathering herself, looking at Pierre, then at the others, her face flushed. Then Debbie stood in front of her.

"Very good pretty little slut. Say it."

Natalie smiled. "Slut." The two men let go of her arms. "Slut," she repeated.

Debbie crossed her arms. "It's a title you have to earn, you know." Debbie reached her hand forward and slid her fingers down Natalie's quivering, wet slit. Natalie shook and jerked, then opened her legs a little. She wanted more. "You are ready for more, aren't you, my pretty slut in training. Take off your top. I want you dressed only in those fabulous shoes."

Natalie didn't hesitate, pulled the top over her head, letting her luscious breasts hang free, the nipples hard and pointed in the midst of her brown, crinkled aureoles. Debbie smiled. "Now Lara," she said, "you go and sit with Pierre and look after him a little while Natalie shows us some of her other talents." Lara smiled, ever compliant, and walked over to nestle in beside Pierre. She wasted no time in sliding her hand down his thigh and over the bulge of his hard cock, her fingers a contrast against the black of the fabric.

"Now the fun really begins, Natalie. These men have cocks that love to be sucked. They are going to play with you while you look after their needs. They only have one instruction different from yours. They are not to let you cum."

Within a second the two men had stepped closer, smiling, and Luke had placed his fingers on Natalie's taut nipple, pinching it and twirling it. Rolf slid his hand up her tummy and cupped her breast, lifting it and massaging it, before letting it go and sliding his hand down her hip. Natalie looked down at the two men's crotches. Luke's cock was straining inside his little pouch, his muscular chest and stomach shining. She looked at the two of them, their magnificent physiques, bronzed and taut and could hardly believe her eyes. She smiled at the two young men who were themselves enjoying her body. Every fibre of her aroused body trembled. She dragged her fingers down their chests slowly, leaving a temporary white trail behind each nail. She slipped her fingers inside the elastic waist band of Luke's pouch and lifted it away from his hips. She had to get on her knees. She slipped it down his thighs, and down over his cock, which sprung out, hard and thick. It was smooth, and pink, with a slight upturn. Immediately she shivered, imagining what it would feel like inside her. She let his pouch fall to the floor, letting him step out of it on his own.

While she gave her attention to Luke, she felt Rolf moving behind her, his shaft pressing against the crack of her ass, sliding up and down as he slipped his hands around her from behind, playing with her breasts. She groaned. He continued while she focused on Luke. Her small, soft hand wrapped itself around Luke's cock, feeling its pulsing heat. The head was full and shining, she slowly moved her mouth forward and parted her lips over it, letting her tongue start to flick the sensitive underside. Slowly she sank her mouth over it as far as she could. She cupped his balls with her other hand and pulled him toward her. She heard him groan and move in her mouth. She took her mouth away and licked down the sides of the shaft, running her fingers around his hip and his incredibly hard ass. She dug her nails into his buttock and opened her mouth wide and took his cock in as far as it would go. She felt the thick soft head pushing over her tongue, to the back of her mouth, till she gagged. But she didn't mind. She began to feel the additional wetness of his precum as she moved slowly up and down the throbbing shaft.

Every few seconds she would quiver and tremble as Rolf toyed with her body. He was pinching her nipples, twisting them, then sliding his hand down to her wet cunt, and sliding his fingers along it. She could feel the head of his cock sliding along her wet pussy lips, teasing her pussy hole. She ached to have him. To feel him fucking her. It was time to turn her attention to him.

She smiled up at Luke, then turned on her knees to where Rolf was kneeling. She gently pushed him back on his back till he was lying down, his thick cock standing straight up, pulsing with desire. The head was glistening from travelling up and down her slit. She bent down on her knees, her ass in the air, her legs spread so that she knew Luke had a full view of her cunt. She placed some biting kisses on Rolf's stomach, her hand around his curved cock, slowly stroking it up and down. She lifted her head and planted her lips down on his thick, bulging cock head, circling the head with her tongue, licking away the little drops of precum that were oozing out. Her fingers grasped his tight balls, massaging them. She moved her mouth to the side of his cock and licked up and down the side of the hard shaft.

It was at this point that she looked up briefly at Pierre on the sofa, Lara beside him. She had unzipped his pants and taken his cock out, just letting her fingers play very lightly with it, both of them watching. She smiled with Rolf's cock in her mouth. Pierre smiled back.

She felt Rolf starting to lift into her mouth, saw his lovely stomach muscles straining now as she sucked his lovely thick cock. She was whimpering and groaning herself now, as Luke moved behind her. He was holding her hips and just letting his cock slide up and down her slit. She could feel it at her pussyhole and she would push back but he would take it away. He took it in his hand and circled her clit with it, then slid it up her slit, to the crack of her ass, which was also soaking wet. She felt his fingers spreading her buttocks apart and then gliding down between her asscheeks, touching the sensitive skin around her asshole. God she wanted to be fucked everywhere.

She could feel the cum starting to harden in Rolf's cock and knew he was close. Her own naked body was glistening now with a sheen of perspiration. She got up from Rolf's cock, holding it with her hand and guiding him to his feet, and did the same with Luke. She kneeled before the two standing men, their hard bodies and their thick, straining cocks just inches from her mouth. She began alternating between the two of them, fierce and tender at the same time. Both men leaned on her for support as she brought them closer and closer. She was squirming her hips, the ache to cum herself so strong now, once again. Soon both cocks were dripping with precum, the men were groaning, thrusting in and out of her mouth.

She didn't know which would cum first, but she sort of hoped it was Luke. She wanted to feel his curved shaft pumping into her mouth, feel the cum pulsing out of his thick vein underneath, warm and wet into her velvet mouth. She sucked and licked, and sure enough, it started. She felt his hand on her head, forcing her there. Her other hand was on Rolf's cock, just gripping, moving slowly. She hummed and groaned, wanting Luke to fuck her mouth. He was pumping now. She could feel his cock hitting the back of her mouth. Then he groaned and tensed, his whole body going rigid. Then he spurted. The cum shot into her mouth, filling it. Then another spurt, then another. Till he was done, his breathing rapid and deep, raspy. She swallowed the cum as well as she could, but it still dribbled down her chin a little. She moved her reddened away now from Luke's spent cock and took Rolf's in her mouth. Her fingers gripped it tightly and she moved them slowly up and down his shaft as she sucked him in and out of her soft, warm lips. Soon he was cumming too, trying to hold it back, but then grabbing her head and pumping into her, spurt after spurt of hot white cum filling her mouth. She felt the pulsing of his thick shaft as he emptied himself on her tongue. Groaning, jerking. God it felt good.

She was finished. She looked up, smiling at the two men, then around at Pierre and Lara and Debbie. Debbie was standing with her arms folded watching the scene. The two young men were standing, spent, their cock losing some of their hardness but remaining thick and shiny. Lara's hand was still feathering over Pierre's cock, but she had spread her own legs, and was sliding her fingers up and down her wet pussy as she watched. Debbie reached over and tapped her thigh with the crop.

"Stop that, you little hussy. Poor Pierre is going to need some relief of his own, isn't he? And of course you always need release, my lovely little slut. Suck his cock, my little darling. Natalie, while she does that, I want you to lick her sweet cunt, make sure she has an exquisite orgasm of her own."

Lara flashed her wicked blue eyes and got down on her knees between Pierre's legs. His eyes were smouldering, smiling at Natalie. Natalie was aching to cum again, tormented by the two young men. She needed it. She didn't know how long she could last. She looked at Lara's spread legs, her dress hiked up around her waist, her swollen, shaven pussy gleaming and pink in the strange light of the room. She got on her back and slid between the girl's legs. She was totally focused now. Her body was totally for use and for release. She exulted with all the sensations. Lara's cunt above her face smelled and looked delicious. She couldn't believe she had gone all of her life so far without making this discovery before. She placed two of her soft fingers along the girl's slit and slid them between the labia, sliding them up to the hard, protruding clit, watching the way it slipped from side to side. Lara was so wet she dripped on Natalie's face. Natalie licked away the girl's cuntjuice. She loved the taste. She could hardly believe it.

She had to get more. She dived her mouth forward, dipping her tongue as far as she could into Lara's pussy, finding her pussyhole and flicking it deep into her, then up along her slit, over the girl's clit. She was amazed at the feel of a woman's clit in her mouth: soft, more pliable than a man's cock, but with that harder nub under the swollen skin of the surface. She licked at the hood with her tongue, then lifted the clit itself, circling and circling, pressing with the flat of her tongue. She sucked it into her mouth. She didn't realize what an expert she was. Not until she felt Lara pushing her cunt down on Natalie's face, sliding her cunt over her mouth, almost fucking her with it. Natalie wrapped her arms around Lara's buttocks to try to control the girl's bucking, and licked feverishly at her clit. Soon she heard the girl's screams, loud and repeated, as the wet cunt on her mouth bucked and twisted and writhed. Natalie had to stop, before she was crushed, or bruised. She heard Lara's screams stop, then felt the girl's thighs move back as she sat back on top of Natalie's chest, her pussy on Natalie's breasts, her hands running through Natalie's hair. Her chest was heaving as she smiled down at Natalie, her wet cunt spread across Natalie's breasts, her cheeks flushed. Cum – Pierre's cum – was glistening on her chin, on her cheek, on her neck and her throat.

"Fuck, girl, you know how to send a girl over the edge. Shit that was awesome." Lara looked over at Pierre. "Sorry I couldn't control myself. Made a bit of a mess, didn't I?" She was referring to Pierre's strings of cum that were splattered over her face and throat. "But your girl just sent me to the moon. I'm glad you decided not to keep her entirely to yourself! Here, let me clean you up."

Natalie watched as Lara moved forward and licked Pierre's erect cock clean. She slid out from under Lara and kneeled on the floor, looking around at Debbie, and at the two young men who were standing next to Natalie, their cocks now rigid again. The sight of their two hard cocks reminded Natalie of her own need, which was back again more powerful than before.

Debbie took charge again. "Natalie now it is time to look after you. Luke, Rolf: lash her up."

Natalie looked up, uncomprehending. She got to her feet as the two young men reached down for her hands. They guided her over to the middle of the stage, and pulled down a bar from the ceiling. They lifted her wrists and fastened them to the rings. Her breasts lifted beautifully. She felt the sensation of helplessness course through her. Of having almost no control. Then they moved the bar on the floor to her feet. Spreading her legs, they attached one spread ankle to one strap and one spread ankle to another. She was completely spread apart now. She now had no control. Even if she wanted to move, she couldn't. There was one last item. Luke and Rolf pulled down a wide leather belt from the back where the ceiling met the wall, and buckled it around her waist, tightening the chain attached to the back so they could now lean her forward at a slight angle, so her breasts were hanging free. With this slight overbalance, Natalie felt herself floating. She looked around at the others circled around her, the two men with their hard cocks pointing out and up, Lara with her dress now off, standing naked, her body glistening. Debbie, walking around, obviously pumped for the occasion. And Pierre, sitting back on the leather sofa, his cock still out, and hard again as he watched his lovely slutwife fastened and spread apart.

"Okay Rolf. Fuck her."

It was so direct, so plain. No finesse. She felt him move behind her, and angled just as she was, it was easy for him to slide his upturned cock along her slit. She felt it there, felt his hard body against her ass. Then his cock at her pussyhole. Then almost without warning it entered her. She groaned, screamed. She was going to cum in seconds. Something about her being bound like this. His sudden cock, and everyone's teasing and tormenting, had made her so ready. She felt him pump inside her, touching her deep inside, and within seconds she was cumming. Crying out. He kept pumping. Her breasts were bouncing. She was trying to catch her breath as he rammed into her. Trying to calm down. She felt another orgasm building. Lara came over and bit her nipple, sucked it in. Then she heard Rolf's groaning as he rammed deep into her, spilling his cum inside her. Natalie pushed back, wanting to fuck him so hard in return, feeling his spasms. But he withdrew before she could cum again, and she was stranded there, fucking the air.

"What do you want now, slut Natalie?" Debbie asked.

Natalie bit her lip, wild-eyed. "I need to be fucked! Please! Again!"

"I thought so. Luke. You fuck her now." Once again, Natalie felt a thick, hard cock at the entrance of her soaking, dripping cunt. She could feel cum dripping down her thighs, down past her knees. She ached to cum again. Lara was tormenting her nipples, her sensitive nipples.

"Come on!" Natalie said. "Fuck me!"

And he did. He pushed his thick, hard cock deep into her, lifting her off the floor. He grabbed her hips and pounded into her again. She could feel the thick head lunging into her. She screamed. She couldn't control it. She shuddered and shook as another orgasm exploded inside her. She was thrashing her head from side to side, her body tensing as it swept over her, feeling him still fucking her deep and hard. She came so hard, jerking and writhing. She couldn't stand it. "Oh goddddddddddddd!" she wailed. "I can't… I can't… oh god…" she felt him pumping. Not stopping. Then he came, too. Lunging into her, spurting into her, ramming against her thighs and ass. He groaned aloud. Ramming and thrusting. Natalie was almost delirious with pleasure, with exhaustion.

She hung there, trying to catch her breath. She looked around the room. Everyone was eyeing her, flushed faces, smiling. Debbie approached closer and ran her fingers through Natalie's hair. She kissed her mouth. "mmmmm baby you are fabulous. But you haven't done all you must to be a real slut yet, you know. Lara, bring Pierre over."

Natalie watched, zombie-like, as the naked Lara walked over to Pierre and brought him over. She got to her knees and pulled off his trousers, letting his aching cock stand free. She unbuttoned his shirt and lifted it from his chest till he stood as naked as all the others except Debbie. Debbie simply twitched her head at Lara, who reached out her hand. Natalie watched it close around Pierre's hard cock, the small soft fingers barely reaching around it. Lara pulled Pierre behind Natalie. Her cunt was so sensitive now. As soon as Pierre's cock touched it she twitched. But it was so wet with cum and her own juices that it slipped over her cuntlips easily. She felt it slide over her. Lara was moving his cock over her. She felt the tip slide up her slit, completely soaked, and then up the crack of her ass. Her ass was nearly as wet as her cunt.

wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers