Dark Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers

Then she realized what was to come. She stared at Debbie, then closed her eyes. Gawd, she thought. Gawwwwd. Fuck. She felt his cock teasing at her asshole, sliding the cum from her cunt up to her asshole, making it thoroughly wet. Then she felt the pressure. Slight pressure against her tight hole. Then harder. She bit her lip. She had never been fucked in the ass. She was afraid only for a moment. All eyes were on the activity at her ass. One thing Natalie knew: she wanted it. She wanted to be completely fucked, she realized.

"Yes, honey, yes Pierre give it to me. Please! Yes!"

Pierre said nothing. He needed no further encouragement. He pushed harder. Felt the thick head of his cock push against her tight ring and then he stopped. He pulled out, and then pushed again. Harder! This time he went in further. He heard her scream.

"oh yessssss don't stop. Deeper!"

He pulled back a bit, her ass now fully lubricated, then pushed in a bit. Again. Again. Each time sinking deeper. Each time she screamed out, each time she asked him to fuck her deeper. He couldn't believe how tight she was, how close he was to cumming. Seeing his wife's luscious body spread apart, helpless for anything but to be fucked, and seeing her giving in to every sensation, was sending him over the edge. Her body was glistening with sweat, her muscles rippling. He thrust into her, going deeper.

Then he couldn't contain himself. "God yessssssss!" he screamed, and felt himself pump into her. Thrust. Thrust. Spurting into her, jerking deep into her ass. She screamed, tears spilled from her eyes. She was completely taken now, thoroughly used, she felt a complete and utter release from everthing, exploding apart. She was sobbing. "Thank you oh thank you so much. oh God oh God." Her head lifting, tears falling down her cheeks.

Lara came and cradled her cheeks in her soft hands, kissing her lips softly and brushing the hair from her eyes. "Baby you are beautiful. It's wonderful, isn't it?"

Natalie just opened her eyes and shook her head, smiling weakly.

They took her down, her body limp, almost devoid of strength. Lara pulled a robe out of a cupboard and held it out for her lovely friend. Pierre huddled her against him on the sofa, kissing the top of her head.

The next morning, Natalie could not remember how she had got home. She was in her own bed. Her body was tender. She looked over at the sleeping Pierre, his ass exposed, the sheet half way up his thighs. She adored him so much. And she couldn't help the tingle that was starting again in her pussy. She chuckled silently. That little current of need. She couldn't help it. She smiled. She loved being a slut.

wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers