Dark Seduction - Skillful Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's it!!! The Thoughts hit me like a physical blow as my Thoughts suddenly drifted away from sex... and to discovering why she had a thing about someone watching her go to the bathroom. Ashley even gave me a clue... by blushing as she choked back her apprehension and Fear... and choked a Memory into submission.

In some ways you are correct; People are very much like your Computers. They are easily Programmed... and the Code is not always perfect... or benign.

"There. Now... I think you can remove the hose totally."

"Yes Sir." I backed up enough to allow her room to remove the nylons.

Impressive; the Howl does not fill you with energy. Interesting... that there is Cold and Nothing in your Essence.

* * * *

I placed a thick towel on top of the comforter. Standing aside as she crawled into position, her ass facing me, I was strangely calm. I had attempted anal before; this time I was guaranteed the act. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was... Cold.

I began by gently caressing her rear end. It wasn't long before my hands drifted to other parts. When my dick touched her outer labia she finally moved, adjusting herself with the full intention of forcing me inside her sex.

The blow fell immediately. For an instant I was annoyed... then Ashley's utterance registered: she was in Pain... but there was a thickly aroused undertone to the end as she gasped.

She will try your patience. Just like any good computer problem; I smiled quietly as I said, "Behave yourself. You have yet to see what is within the other computer."

Ashley turned her gaze to the still sealed terminal. I move away from her... and pressed my palms into her rear... spreading her wide. She gasps as I slide my fingers along her crevasse. There is a faint urine after-funk... but it doesn't bother me. It doesn't excite me either... I calmly file it away... just another piece of information.

"You gave yourself the enema... so I will assume you have tried to prepare for this."

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Not always." Her reply gave me pause

"Well then... here's the Deal. I am going to do this. I will be the judge of what qualifies as Sealed Deal... so any pain must be endured until then. However... I won't be a brute about it."

She Needs to hear you say it. Look; even now her body relaxes into Lust's embrace. And her Trust in you grows stronger still.

I massaged her crotch and taint. I smiled as I recalled my father's discussion about that part of the Human anatomy. Strange that you Think on him at this Moment. Strange... and Honorable; he Taught you many things about Life and much about Love. Heed his teachings now. I rolled the tip of one finger against her clit until it stuck out.

And it stuck out!! Before my eyes stood the most prominent clit I'd ever seen. I couldn't help but continue fingering it as I burned its image into Memory.

"He was intimidated by this... your Ex-Husband. Don't answer; I'm just Thinking. It makes sense. And it's sensitive. Did your other torment it?"

"No Sir."

"Because you like it..." came a breathed reply from somewhere deep within my chest. The images in my Mind were obliterated by a white light as I slowly increased the pressure as I pinched her clit. Hard. Harder. HARDER!

With a yelp she jerked away. My ears tingled at the sounds Ashley made; they were pure Bliss. I Knew them... though I'd never heard them before. Not even from Bethany. I gave her a long Ten-Count to return to the Doggy-Style position. She made it easily... though it was obvious that there was something different about her. Something wasn't there... and her body was infinitely more relaxed.

Fascinated, I took the lubricant in my left hand and pressed the middle finger, right hand, against her asshole. She tensed... as expected. Then she relaxed. I pressed further; Ashley's breathing became very measured. My brow furrowed as I experienced a strange moisture. My last foray here was with a dry... then I remembered; flicking open the tube I applied a small amount to her rear end. She yelped.

"COLD!!!" I chuckled and slowly rotated the invading digit. Soon I was easily able to slide the entire finger into her... and was pleased at her reaction.

Ashley's breathing slowed and deepened. I'd chosen the lube based on Mindy's sick suggestion that I might actually want to stick my tongue there. Were it not for the urine... I amazed myself that I would actually give it a try. After all... there was only the record in my home and the memories we would share.

What of your Guardian? I smiled as I positioned between her legs. Scratch would be long gone by now if I knew the Old Man. I stroked myself to what I guess would be just hard enough to survive the initial push. I touched the tip against her slightly puckered entrance... and paused.

It was an entirely different experience. Inch by inch is the description most commonly placed on being gentle... and I understand why. I listened to Ashley... I watched her reaction. At the slightest sign of pain I stopped. Then... one of those Moments came with these words:

"Cumming again..." Amazed... I flexed inside her nether entrance. Ashley gulped loudly... and arched just the right way; it was an instinctive movement: I pushed deeper.

She sounded like she was gagging... and I slowed to a stop... or tried. After a slight pause she impaled herself a bit more. The sensations washed away all thoughts as I slid into a natural, easy motion: In...Out. I felt my orgasm storming the Horizon... just as my thrusts were full crotch-to-ass-cheek, vulgar and rude Ass-Pounding Sex.

I pressed her into the mattress.

Careful.

Her eyes screwed shut Ashley muttered, "God... God... God..."

"Tell me to stop," I snarled... gleefully.

"NEVER!" she growled. Ashley dug her nails into the comforter and arched her back.

She refuses to Yield because she enjoys this. What will you do?

One hand on her shoulder... the other gripping a tit like a beast possessed I Fucked Ashley's asshole with primal power, fury and passion. My orgasm registered on multiple Levels... and I heard Ashley's howl as my semen coated her bowels.

And... I could not deny it. I looked down on Ashley with eyes that enjoyed watching her shudder in the throes of her orgasmic over-stimulation. I enjoyed the sobs as she struggled for air. I basked in her slow gaze that drifted over my eyes... and her trusting smile as Oblivion claimed her.

Then... I was horrified. What had I become?

* * * *

Never be too proud to accept back-up. I called Scratch in a near panic, rapidly explaining... or at least trying to explain... what I felt.

"Well... what did you expect? Zero pleasure?

"Look... from now on you take a drink or two before a Session... and keep clear of restraints in the process. It's Strictly Biz from here on out."

"I enjoyed it... everything."

"I know."

"You sound Sad."

"Actually... I'm thinking about something you said. You saw her trust in you grow. Yet you clearly remember... not looking Human. Well... that just means you're a Freak like the rest of the Pack."

I wanted to give a snappy comeback. However... looking at Ashley's sleeping form via the laptop monitor in the living room... I had to admit that Scratch may have a point.

"Made any progress on getting info on her Past?"

"Yeah... I've got a few things I want you to check out: her parents. Specifically... check into domestic violence issues."

"Now you're sounding like me... definitely a Freak. Now go... and enjoy yourself. Oh... there is something that you may want to hold up in your bag-of-tricks. I dropped a surprise in your backpack hidey-hole."

"For me?"

"Just... remember when I told you about Papa Joe's." With that the line went dead. My stomach dropped and I made my way to my backpack. Tucked inside that secret compartment he designed was a large baggie of marijuana and a small glass pipe. I noticed that it was silvery... Ashley's favorite color.

Scratch knows people. I let my gaze drift to Ashley's sleeping body. It was punishment... now it was something different. I Saw that in her Eyes... in that easy, satisfied smiled as I stood over her.

* * * *

I awoke before Ashley. Instantly I stared planning my day... and was well into lunch plans when I finally forced myself to just roll out of bed. Ashley moaned briefly and I checked my movements. It had been ages since I'd slept with someone... literally. Getting used to her body movements wasn't something I really wanted to accomplish. It smacked of a Long-Term Relationship. And I wasn't at all sure I wanted something like what happened last night.

Papa Joe's. The Lesson there: sometimes people need a Blind. Just something to hold up as a nice excuse for doing something they really wanted to do bone-sober. My thoughts slid to the drug and the pipe... and I wondered what made Scratch believe Ashley would want it. I blinked... and smiled. I'd planned the second Day to fall on her birthday. 55... and the sick joke actually made me chuckle. Some birthday gift... and I had plenty more where that came from.

When she rose I greeted her with a smile.

"I think I need another enema," she chuckled/moaned.

"Agreed," I laughed. "Come on. I know you never showered with him but you will with me."

"Yes Sir," she said... with a disturbingly satisfied moan.

"Oh... and Happy Birthday."

~~~~~~~~

Skills – Word Problems

~~~~~~~~

She'd almost forgotten; it stunned me that she was so wrapped up in things that she'd forgotten her own birthday. I filed that away as I set about giving her a hug. Ashley wrapped her arms around me and began caressing my back and shoulders. She wasn't trying to seduce me. My hard-on was just a Natural Reaction.

It was the Way she touched me that I found... disturbing. Tender, caring touches here and there. She's trying to find those Spots... be careful. She is very cunning... even if her actions are Natural. Especially if they are Natural.

"What would you like to do today?"

"Well... I'm not sure how you're going to react to this."

I nodded, keeping my face screwed up. How did Scratch know she smoked marijuana?

"I want to be bad all day long."

* * * *

Ashley was serious when she spoke, so I met her with an even gaze before I said, "Explain."

With that she reached beneath her bed. I heard a soft click, followed by a scuffing sound. I waited for her to open the slender tube. When the joint slid from its confines I caught sight of a slightly distant look in her eyes.

"I see. How long have you hidden that from your Ex-husband?"

"He's never found out. I confine this only to my birthday...."

"And another Special occasion. I can see the Memory in your eyes. I can also see Doubt; you worry that I'll think less of you."

Well... if it were any other situation I might. However... considering what I did last night... all bets were off.

"Have you ever..."

"I attended my fair share of wild college parties. Yes I have smoked pot... and enjoyed it. I don't now because it became bothersome to code while stoned."

Ashley chuckled, though she was surprised by my words. She went to light up but I raised one hand.

"Is that it? You just want to be stoned all day long?" I raised one eyebrow. She lowered her head slightly and a smile crept across her lips.

I told her that we would see to her Request after we showered and had breakfast. As we prepared for the shower I thought about my actions... and my reactions from last night. I was appalled by what happened... and I didn't have a Crutch... like being stoned while doing the deed. I hear the water start running and joined her in the bathroom. Ashley turned around suddenly, slightly surprised by my sudden appearance near her.

"I move silently; ready?"

I surprised her with tenderness; from washing her hair to getting between her toes I was careful and attentive. I studied her body... how the water ran down her curves. I thought about her request... to be bad all day. Bad girl... and bad Girls often get punished. I lathered her white bath poof carefully as I prepared to wash her... and Thought long and hard about those Words.

Bad Girls often get Punished. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was right to have Scratch check into any domestic issues from her formative years. Eventually she was going to be stoned. I would be near her... and most likely sober.

Yet I had one very good Excuse for getting high; I wasn't responsible for things if we're both mind-fucked and stupid. Not so for last night; I have no excuses for the fact that I enjoyed myself. I'd accepted Ashley's enjoyment sometime during the Dreaming apparently.

I finished without making any overt moves to arouse her... though it happened; I suspect it is because she hasn't allowed anyone to get this intimate and close. She turned... and her eyes were filled with something I didn't expect: nervous giddiness. It never occurred to me that with the penis' she's experienced... she's never done this before. Why makes no sense to me, but I am the first one here.

* * * *

First... I'm first for quite a few things in her Life these days. That has to leave some emotional mark... if not a nasty scar. Her hesitating tells me just how nervous she is... though there is no real reason. Except for washing my private parts. I watch as she takes great care not to hurt me... and ends up tickling me.

Don't Move. Her gaze lingers on my rapidly stiffening member. I remain motionless; she also has a hang-up about giving head. Nothing unusual there... except for her past. There are more than enough Dark Corners to hide the Reason behind her aversion... and not one place to find the Answer to one Question that exploded in my Mind... as she unfurled her tongue and slithered her mouth down nearly half of my boner.

Where does a Woman who apparently doesn't give Head or like it... learn such a trick... no... Master!?!?!?

* * * *

That is the Beast... you Remember it Well. She is Skilled... and it obeys her seductive call. Nostrils flare; Scents overwhelm you as you long to seize hold of her and Take what she offers.

And that sound... that is the Chain you call Humanity.

* * * *

Ashley wrapped her arms around my ass and slowly tried to force everything into her mouth. I marveled at her attempts... and her Learning Curve and determination. Something drove her... and I Knew it was a Dark Memory. It was also one she fought to crush... by deepthroating me.

"Stop... and tell me Why," I growled. Ashley complied to the former... and hesitated.

"They wanted it... they took it. I kept some things from my ex..."

"And all of those things... you would freely give me. I am Honored." I touched her cheek tenderly... because I really was Honored by the Truthfulness that I heard in her words and saw in her softening smile.

This time she approached the task with calm happiness that helped her relax as I slid further and further down her throat. I forced my eyes not to widen as inch by inch her attempts gobbled up more and more of my member. Orgasm on the horizon my ass; it was a full-out War to keep myself from blowing a massive load down her throat. If she didn't like blowjobs... regardless of whatever good emotions my presence gives her... what about Fresh Male Seed?

* * * *

LIKE I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* * * *

I gave no apology for losing my load down her throat. I offered no Words as I stood there, growling like some Hell-spawned demon with my hands flexing menacingly... so tight the pain only fueled the orgasmic Rush.

Nor did I grip her head in my hands and ram my crotch into her face. I did not Face Fuck Ashley... though the overwhelming NEED to do so was beyond anything Humanly possible. Even as the first taste of my Seed hit her tongue she forced her head further down until she had not choice but to come up for air. I felt her arms tighten... and her body shudder.

And... I knew that by not moving one muscle... by denying those impulses... it pleased her. It proved that I was that Creature she envisioned. That gave me Strength.

So... I stood there until the Sensations ebbed to nothing. I heard her sobbing softly as she pulled away slowly. I didn't ask about the tears... I stood there. I waited for Ashley to acknowledge me Presence. When her bleary gaze met mine it was several Moments before she spoke.

"I..."

"I am not them."

* * * *

Questions can be Answered before they are asked.

The words just rushed from my lips, and the dark power behind them was disturbing... and proper. I was nothing like her former male Lovers... despite what the urges would dictate.

What are you then?

We exited the shower. I noticed Ashley has an easier time accepting my presence... and for an instant that worried me. Even so, we quickly dried each other off before grabbing white bath robes and heading for the kitchen. I prepared breakfast; whole wheat pancakes with honey and butter optional, turkey bacon, toast, a fresh fruit salad, apple juice and milk... plus cappuccino.

As we ate I asked her to go into details about being bad. Aside from the marijuana she also wanted to drink wine, walk around buck ass naked... and have sex when and where she wanted... or wherever we happened to be. I raised an eyebrow; as far as bad things went my only real gripe comes from the weed... and that is more because it's illegal; I figured her source was solid if she managed to keep it hidden from her Ex.

I also tried to ignore my dick; it wanted a nice wet orifice. What are you? Given that her Birthday present was high-quality stuff and a nice piece of glass on top of that... I was at a loss. I know how I'll get: horny as all get out. Normally... being single meant Solo Sex or frustration. So I opted to abstain... but here and now Ashley is more than willing... in many ways.

What are you? I told Ashley to wash the dishes and clean up. I made my way to her bedroom, those Words crashing against my skull. I thought about them as I made my way to the opened computer stash. I took one of the small vibrating eggs, the lube from last night... and my eyes slid to the unopened stash.

What are you? Bad girls get punished. What are you?

I am not them. I took a steadying breath as I made my way downstairs. Pushing mid thirties and I was still asking adolescent Questions. Its Answer should be obvious... but I have never been in a situation even approaching this for complexity. And I cannot deny that I enjoyed myself completely; even the authoritative Tone was pleasing.

And when she complied... I felt a rush of satisfaction that rivaled the ones I get when slicing code. As I made my way to the kitchen I couldn't avoid the tingling that rippled through me... bleeding into the air. I looked down at my arms.

"Gotta get a black robe; it fits my mood."

* * * *

She was just finishing. I didn't realize I'd spent as much time as I had puttering and Thinking. My mind flashed to her joint... and the misplaced memory of me snatching it from its hiding place moments before leaving her bedroom. I did a quick search and found the joint in my right pocket... along with a safety lighter.

"Finished so soon?"

"It's been awhile, but I do remember how to do simple things around the home," she chuckled.

"Remove your robe." She complied after drying her hands. "I didn't say stop... just disrobe. I really must work on those Commands.

"Tell me... does it surprise you that I did things the way I did?" I passed her the joint.

"Yes."

Before she could continue I placed the vibrating egg onto the table along with the lube. Her eyes tracked the items as she went to light up.

1...34567...10