Dark Seduction - Skillful Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't. There is one more item of Business that must be accounted for before you enjoy yourself."

I flipped open my robe with more flourish than I intended... and was slightly pissed because a black robe would have looked much cooler whipping behind me True... once I slid into her vagina and lost a load our Deal was Done. But I Knew... just Knew... that things were not going to be over... not for some time. As I lifted her leg I looked into her eyes. Ashley wasn't thinking about the Deal. She wasn't even thinking about my bonder sliding into her surprisingly wet sex. She wasn't thinking... she was enjoying the Moment... and anticipating the next. How far ahead... I wondered.

It should be easy to lose my darker Thoughts in the act... and for an instant I allowed myself to experience the warmth and subtle movements. Hearing Ashley moan was little more than experiencing a Sound on the Wind. I looked at her... and saw something in her eyes. She was lost to a Dark Thought; her smile was pure evil glee as I sawed into her.

I pulled free and spun her around with a gentle push... one she obeyed eagerly. She looked like an animal... and utterly blissful with this Expression. I entered her with one... motion. It wasn't a thrust; that would be something Human. I entered her sex from the rear with a measures pace... one I knew would give her pleasure. Ashley babbled; it ended in a high-pitched yelp as I touched bottom.

"Oh... God... How..."

"Has anyone ever done this..." The negative reply reached its climax as she shuddered through hers. I felt the pulsations... and the pleasure that filled my body. But... it was the low Growl in the back of my Mind as I pushed against her Final barrier. I flexed, enlarging my girth. Again that high-pitched accompanied orgasm. Again her walls pulsated around my member.

She responds well. Bend her to your Will. I pull back... and my hips take a decidedly non-linear path. Ashley's tone warbles... and she rolls her hips. The Sensation blazes a Path through my Senses. Pure Joy; I grab her hips and thrust. The angle is perfect... and I shatter her Final Cherry.

Her legs stiffen as the conflicting Brain-Commands hit: pull away... or slam down. Head flung back she howls to God... and pushes me further into her womb.

And try as I might... I cannot deny that I enjoy the sensation... perhaps more than the Beast. I gripped her hips... and obeyed her command:

"FUCK ME!!!"

* * * *

I don't have any excuse. In fact... I was responsible for Ordering Ashley to put the joint down before we had sex. No... before I Fucked her. Pop. Pop. Pop. I Felt each violation of her deepest depths... and savored her howls of orgasmic oblivion. I seized one breast in my hand and pulled back. The sound... I shuddered violent as my orgasm's sneak assault surged through me.

I slithered from her... and turned her around. She braced herself on my shoulders; it gave me a boost and I stood just a bit straighter as I pushed my exertion into the rear She struggled to steady her breathing. Outwardly I waited patiently. Inside... I struggled to deny my Feelings. From beginning to End... I Enjoyed that!

"Thank you."

My reply was instinct; I nodded. It made things better... somewhat.

"Gonna light your candle?" I said quietly. It broke the tension nicely; Ashley burst into a bright, pleasing giggle-fit.

"In a moment; still need to catch my breath."

"So... I was the first." She looked at me with adoration and pride... as well as a healthy dose of sexually-founded fear.

It helped to look at her and try to think her Thoughts; I didn't like what I was seeing in my own Soul. I had no excuses... and didn't want to know why I enjoyed everything. I'd tried a few Excuses... but they all felt wrong.

I am not them.

"Thank you for that Honor." She looked at me, smiled... and gave me the warmest hug I'd ever known from a woman not my mother. It actually made me ashamed to be getting hard again. She pulled away and headed for the joint and lighter

What are you?

It was definitely a cop-out. I know how I get when I'm stoned... and it really wasn't a Good Thing to be wondering about this while blitzed. However... there was a slim chance that I'd get some Indo-Wisdom. It was definitely a cop-out... and I was definitely reaching for answers. Now... when I'm working on Code that usually works out well. But that is Code and I'm Sober... if you don't count the caf-sugar buzz I'm probably riding at the time.

Reaching. It's never a last Ditch thing... I'm just frustrated by something that's right before my eyes. That Thought terrified me; did I really enjoy what I'd done... was allowed to do?

"Happy Birthday to me," Ashley quipped.

I kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you... for Trusting me."

She lit up and took a toke... but her hands were unsteady. My Words; I looked into her eyes and saw a rapidly morphing list of emotions.

"Shotgun," I chuckle. Her eyes widen with some amusement. We never touch lips... and I do not miss one strand of the powerful drug. Well... powerful for someone who's been Dry for years.

"Nice..." I exhale. "Not bad... but..." I motion for her to follow me.

* * * *

Twenty seconds... not bad for Buzz Initiation... even for me; my muscled relaxed in psychedelic waves. Smiling I went through a mental exercise I used back in my pothead days... and found myself sober by the time I was at the bedroom door. Good stuff... but you needed more than one shotgun.

Her techniques needed work however. The smile crept into a very dark place as I reveal Scratch's gift. I tell her that he's always trying to get me to take another toke... so he gave it to me... and I'm giving it to her. She was pleased... then she took the first hit. I knew it was powerful from the instant I got a whiff of the open pouch. Ashley's eyes rolled around in their sockets. I smiled... and took a hit.

Not in time. What are you? Just loud enough to force my eyes to find Ashley. She smiled at me... a playful, seductive smirk.

Even stoned I could not deny: I enjoyed myself. Stoned I expected to find myself comfortable.

Instead... I had the gnawing feeling that something was missing.

~~~~~~~~

Skills – Dope Logic

~~~~~~~~

We didn't start off having sex. In fact... Ashley suggested I show her some of the toys I'd brought. So I went into a nice and clinical description... suddenly remembering the vibrating egg I'd left downstairs.

"Here, sir."

"Place that inside your asshole."

She hesitated only for an instant. I smiled; she still has that hang-up when stoned; another bit of Hard Data. And one I wanted to re-code.

"Now sit still." Then... I went to her computer.

You're enjoying this. Hell... you enjoyed working on the Code for this bugger. What shall we play... how about some slow jazz for starters; no sense in tormenting her with Happy Hardcore... unless she earns it.

And face it... you're curious to see if she's gonna push. You don't know your Limit. You wanna live up to Do-Gooder so bad... and here you have one whopper of a Challenge. Can you maintain Do-Gooder... Say... is this a Moral conflict?

I smile quietly as Ashley's surprised tones fill the air. "I made that personally. You'll keep everything here of course. And you can put that in other orifices."

She was behind me. Horny. Somehow... that saddened me.

Because it's expected; she isn't surprising you. Wonder why?

"How..."

"That's... complicated." I chuckled at those words before going on to explain about my special modifications.

* * * *

I'd gotten the idea from Lord Smoke... linking remote controlled sex toys to a computer. So far there wasn't a good program or setup available. Thanks to her Ex, I had the second part... all I needed was the Code.

Crafting it wasn't exactly easy. And I kept thinking about the eventual uses... and often questioned just how twisted I was getting. Now that I was stoned and talking to Ashley about my modifications I felt a certain pride in my work. I may question the Motivation... but the work itself was beyond tight. Aside from music the program had a timing function.

"Can you turn it on from your home computer?"

"If I had access... though I'd planned to eliminate the back doors."

"Keep one open... please."

Ah... always have an Out.

"Why?" Interesting...

"I want you to have one."

I smiled and nodded. Yet you do not believe for one Moment that her Answer is the only Truth. You Know Why... the Answer she won't let slip across her lips. I let my gaze slid over her monitor; when I caught sight of a small blinking light I asked her about it.

"I've been wanting to go into the basement and use some of his work out equipment. I knew he used it for some of his... flings."

"But you couldn't toss away good equipment."

"Especially since I need to loose a few pounds."

I exhaled loudly; I had yet to meet a Female who was actually satisfied with her weight. Right then she passed me the glass pipe. I opted for the Joint, dismissing her initial offer with a slight smile.

Thinking... always Thinking. Dark Thoughts... and you accept them As-Is. Yet that Void lingers on the corners of every Thought. Something you KNOW is missing. Something you feel you should Know on Instinct.

"So you had a work-out routine planned for today of all days?" My tone was playful. I turned my head slowly as some decidedly Dark Thoughts slid across the weed-haze that was my Mind. Ashley nodded, a look of shame creeping onto her face.

"I was wondering what two stoned people did all day when they had money and Time. I think working off breakfast is a good idea. So... you have a leotard or something like it... right?" Quit stalling!!

"Well... yes. I..."

I reached around to pull out the vibrating egg. Ashley's words died as she suddenly remembered the device in her nether entrance. "Huh... so you can eventually forget it's there. Wondered about that.

"Go get your work out uniform. I always have a spare set of joggers and such in my backpack." In case you happen to be Out-And-About.

* * * *

You do enjoy walking around at Night. You bask in the Empty desperation of the Innocent caught traveling in its dark embrace. You snarl at those who claim to be Predators... and are little more than cowardly Vultures emboldened by the lack of Law and Morals.

You kept this away from Heartbreaker. You would never Touch her as you have this one... one who is so willing.

It was as if I were looking at two gems... one in each hand. In my left was Love... a shattered diamond smoked with sadness and confusion. In my right hand was a solid obsidian orb. It reflected no light, but there was definitely Power within its form. Yet it was not perfect; if I squinted I could just make out a crack... only I couldn't describe its color. That information... was Missing.

I was almost surprised; Ashley's outfit was a shimmering silver form-fitting one-piece that really accentuated her curves. I watched her put it on... and pondered why I didn't have her insert a toy. That Question darted across Ashley's eyes an instant before she covered her crotch.

You are not them; that is what they would do. They are less than Human. You... are a Mad Scientist.

* * * *

"... and Mad Scientists never understand Love."

I don't know why Lily's words stuck with me; we were... what... eight at the time? We were watching some cartoon... and I can't remember much else. But she always said I reminded her of a Mad Scientist... and those Words stuck in my head.

Truth... and you wonder if she is correct. I put on my outfit and followed her into the basement.

The instant I cross the threshold my Senses shifted into over-drive. We'd finished the joint beforehand, so maybe it was pot-induced paranoia. Maybe it was fueled by the knowledge that her Ex used those items for his Play Sessions. Add in a dark entry and you'd have good grounds to laugh the whole thing off. But Ashley hit the lights before I'd crossed the threshold. I couldn't see the exercise equipment from where I stood. Yes I was utterly stoned... but there was definitely something down there. Something that I didn't like one bit.

Ambush. I couldn't chuckle that off as I followed Ashley into the basement proper. My gaze slid over the arrangement... all well done. Tasteful. Something is Wrong. Ask. I turned my eyes toward Ashley; the answer was in her trusting... yet nervous smile.

"He asked you here... didn't he. The first time your Ex asked for Bondage... was here. And he didn't ask politely."

"How... the files."

"No... I just... Know. We should have been sober doing this." Is that Anger I Sense? Such an offense is normally easily dismissed. Yet... she is being bad. Does this rate Punishment... or do you hold the threat over her head. Look at her.

Ashley's head hung low. Yet... I hadn't hurt her... only reminded her. I caught a slight smirk on her lips. See? She is cunning even in this state. Be careful. "Sorry sir."

I waved it away with a casual dismissal, though I could not shake the Sensation that I'd only scratched the surface of things. Making a mental note to ask Scratch to check into the place with a fine-tooth I made my way to one of the machines. Ashley hit another one and it wasn't long before all Thoughts centered on the work-out... at least for her. Each rep I did was split between my amateurish form... and some decidedly Dark Thoughts.

* * * *

She knows her stuff. Her form is rather good. Probably zoned in because of being stoned. Hmmm.... the equipment is fairly simple... and the moving parts are well shielded.

You See with your Eyes... a Sight accustomed to looking at Details. There is little difference between it and the Eyes of a Predator.

I am not them.

No... you are a Protector at Heart. Though I question your tactics; they are more suited to Dark Souls.

I moved to the next machine after taking a few minutes to stretch. Sure I was a hacker... and had designed and built my own suit specifically designed to allow me highly mobile access. I'd cracked my share of systems, but not once did I abuse my Skills. I never profited from my actions. Information is Power... and Currency. Well... there was that.

"Stop."

Ashley was on the bench press machine... and I heard a faint mechanical whir. I also Felt the air come alive with that familiar Sixty-Cycle-Hum I Knew like my own heartbeat.

I don't know why I picked up the pipe and took a hit before approaching her. However, as the smoke rolled from my slightly parted lips I found her position... distracting. I adjusted my crotch... which caught her attention. Without a word I knelt down and took a good long look at the entire machine. When I was finished I returned to the center of the room... and slowly knelt to my knees.

"Is... something wrong?"

"No; I am the only one with access to your Home Ashley. Trust in that. However... your Ex has made some interesting modifications... ones that the cameras here are carefully placed to miss.

"I don't know why I'm surprised," I muttered as my gaze drifted to a machine dedicated to leg work... including those inner thigh crunches that always got me excited as a teen-ager catching glimpses of work-out-fad-of-the-second infomercials.

Something Bad happened here... I just Know it. Those modifications are high-quality... as expected. But...

She is waiting.

"Ashley... without removing your clothes... play with yourself until you cum."

Why?

She's nervous. Her orgasm will be somewhat muted... even with her high. And... I need her to cum.

I kept her in my sight but did not look at her directly. I was waiting for something... and when it came I was more than ready. As Ashley began to overcome her apprehension her lust grew... rapidly. The hairs on my neck stood up and I Knew I was fast approaching a Moment of Clarity.

My nostrils flared. My heart pounded in my chest. My vision blurred as my sight shifted into the Beyond. I was Aware; Ashley's whimpers of frustration faded into the distance. I inhaled the cleansed air... and caught a familiar iron tang just beneath a constant flood of chlorine and cleansers.

He Drew Blood!!!

* * * *

I took a deep breath; the timing with Ashley's orgasm seemed... sublime. I rose with familiar smoothness... and that's when I realized I'd assumed a seated samurai position. Instantly I Felt for the exits... and something pinged in my Memory.

"You haven't been through everything down here... have you."

"Yes. Did I miss something?" she finally managed. Between the brief work-out, being stoned and her orgasm I was amazed she recovered so quickly. Hard Data.

"There is a Secret door here. That or the architect is a stickler for unnecessary support. Remind me when I'm sober to fill you in on EVERYTHING. If you want we can check it out. However... because it's your birthday and I honestly don't have a clue what's in there... if there is..."

"Skip it."

THERE it is... pure lazy exhaustion from dealing with his shit. Now if I can just avoid an Emotional Outburst...

Ah... I See your Thoughts. Coding Human Emotions is indeed...

Coding Human Emotion...

"Agreed. No more work-outs until I check this out." My Tone was Frosty. I don't think she's ever heard me speak like this; normally it's reserved for Scratch. And only when we're about to get into something very complicated.

"Shower time. Think you're ready?"

"Yes Sir."

I looked into her eyes. There was still a faint Echo from whatever Dark Memory lay coiled around her Mind. I knew I couldn't eliminate it... but maybe... just maybe... I could find a way to use it to defeat itself. Yeah... that's Stoner Logic.

And quite possibly... the only way I'm gonna see anything Human bout the Twists Bondage places on her.

And yourself.

Coding... Human... Emotion.

* * * *

As I left I promised to return... with Scratch. That place needed his special touch. I hated to ask him for so many favors... but he was the only one I trusted with what I hoped he wouldn't find. As we wade our way into the Kitchen Ashley took another hit before pouring us two glasses of water. I smiled, offered a silent toast and quickly quaffed my glass.

I basked in the cold cleansing tingle. Focus on the Task at hand. As Ashley drank hers with more patience I motioned her for come closer. When she was within reach I palmed her crotch.

"When you were... chained... was there a Time when you enjoyed... things?"

Sadness tainted with Shame crept onto her features... and her eyes started to lower. I pinched her clit... hard.

"That is what they would do. You Respond... and there is a definite enjoyment in your Eyes Ashley. I do not Understand. Help me."

I Know I was stoned... but at that Moment I was Thinking Clearly... the Moment of Clarity. Great weed has quite a few of them... and I always managed to Open My Yap right then. I know how I get when Stoned... and right now... it was helping me get into some very dark corners of Ashley's Life.

Yet I know her high wasn't totally responsible for her openness. She trusted me. She still hates herself for trying to force me into this... especially now that she knows I toke on occasion. Having a Tokemate is a Classic Stoner habit... one that I know very well in fact.

"You don't have enough Hate in you; it's why I like you. You can't understand... ever."

"Then why offer it to me?"

1...45678...10