Dark Seduction - Skillful Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I... always preferred the Night and Early Morning Hours; while everyone was asleep I was busy wondering what was going on in the dark corners and alleyways. As least as a youth I lacked the courage to find out. That... or I was too smart to get stupid for very long. I have a few friends... and then there is Pack. All told... I was pretty normal... until this.

Now I was sure of one thing; I'd changed. I expected to hesitate... instead my hands were sure. Pleasure and Pain... I touched Ashley in ways I'd never considered... with any Female. I was Skilled. There was no way I could blame my exposure to the Lifestyle; Ashley even commented that I was a natural. I didn't thank her... I just turned her attention to the clamp on her clitoris.

As I watched a smoke ring dissipate I smiled. It was almost Instinct; I had a grand total of three orgasms. The third was damn near an after-thought; and here I was an hour later... calm and composed. Where is the nervous Geek? I chuckled quietly; Bethany wouldn't recognize me like this.

Now here is where I should try to make plans to get back with Bethany... only I was more interested in closing this deal for the weekend and preparing for the Nights to come; Ashley would rise with pleasant memories... and a Deal I was certain she'd take full advantage of at every opportunity. Those were the Thoughts that consumed me... Bethany was an odd link to something that was just beginning to stir deep within. Seven years is a long time to go without sex... and Ashley qualifies only as a technicality. What I wanted... NEED...

I let my eyes slide shut as I walked through her House. I knew where everything was. I inhaled slowly, placing each Scent in its proper Place and order. I savored the complex layers as I made my way into the guest room. It was decided that we sleep in separate room on this final Night. As I stopped before the guest bedroom... I toyed with simply walking away, leaving her a note. There wouldn't be too many eyes to witness my exodus... unless someone else prefers the dark hours. I lowered my head and focused my hearing on Ashley's bedroom.

Soft footfalls; she's going to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~

Skills – Dream Warrior

~~~~~~~~

I didn't know why I was running... only that I had to keep going. Trees and buildings were blurred after-thoughts as I moved with frightening speed. The wind cut at my cheeks... and only my cheeks. My right hand dipped low... and snatched up a samurai's sword by the grip... a perfect reverse-grip settled over the sheathed blade... and I wondered if the sheath would remain on as I continued.

Though it appeared to be distracting, my body's movements were anything but; I planted my foot and spun, whirling the naked steel in an awkward looking... but deadly efficient cut. Something howled. I planted my left foot on a gravestone and leapt into the cold night air, snatching the sheath from the air as I glanced down at my attacker.

And... smiled; it looked like a Hollywood werewolf... at first. Then the dark shadows that were its fur shifted... becoming supple... and decidedly deadly... scales. I heard... and felt... a draconian hiss filtering into everything; even the stars shook with terror. I... waited... suspended in the air.

Nothing... and I was all too vulnerable. Though... that didn't frighten me nearly as much as this: when I hit the ground I was going to start running again. I had to get somewhere... only I couldn't think where that Place was. My body knew... but my Mind was utterly unaware of anything... save the hideous form that circled just inside the cemetery gates.

Then I saw its eyes. There was no trace of Humanity within those cold black orbs. I marveled that I saw them at all; the utter blackness of its form pretty much meant no details showed... ever. But I saw its eyes... saw the utter Inhuman Nature... and wondered why it waited. I slowly fell to the Earth, never once taking my eyes off its shifting form.

I landed on top of an angel statue, perched over her gracefully spread wings... like some hideous, dark cloak.

You can run if you like... I will chase you... and catch you. This is the Nature of the Hunt. Not if I destroyed it then and there... only my body began turning away. I tried to charge into the creature... OH... NOW you choose to face the Truth.

My eyes slid over Ashley's home. I felt the creature behind me, its foul breath slid over my right shoulder. It smelled faintly of dog... Ol' Hank. I looked to my right... where my childhood companion loved to linger... just barely out of sight.

That's when I saw movement. A shadow shifted abnormally... and there was nothing nice about its intentions. I Felt cold malice... seething anger... as it made its way towards the front door. I flicked my eyes towards the cameras... and growled; the faint on-lights were dead and cold. They'd lost their Sixty-Cycle Hum.

I moved. The sword I flipped onto my back, smiling quietly as it clicked into place. It felt good... proper. I was at the back door and inside before the images of my Path caught up to my body. I paused in the kitchen, tilting my head this way and that. Ashley wasn't in her bedroom... they were in the basement.

And there was a guard. He smelled like anger and attitude. I listened to his breathing... taking careful notice of where his throat would be. I turn the corner... the sword makes no sound as it slices through air, skin, bone and blood. I spin, flipping the head into the air with the sheath while pushing the body aside. I catch the head and with my right foot nimbly ease the dead frame onto the floor.

I place the head to one side... deep within a shadow cloaked by shadow. I stared at the door to the basement. You do not Know everything. I closed my eyes and remembered the layout. Cool green data flowed across my inner eyes... and two forms leapt into focus. One was blue... and flickered weakly. The other was... Human.

I tried the door knob. It didn't click; I opened the door slowly, measuring my breathing until it was empty Thought.

"You are Mine." It was a male voice... arrogant.

Black rage exploded along my spine. I tried to stop myself... but within a heartbeat I was nothing more than a dark, vengeful shape sliding through the deepest black shadows. The wails of anguish I ignored... his transgression would not be tolerated.

She is MINE!

~~~~~~~~

Skills - EOF

~~~~~~~~

I stood over Ashley's sleeping body, just staring at her. I wore a bath robe... snarling because it was white. I need darkness on my flesh.

Ashley wouldn't let go; I Knew this like I knew my own heart beat pounding in my chest. And... if I had to be Honest... I wasn't sure I could let go. Aside from the cold fact that Ashley was likely to have a relapse and ask for another Session... there was the very real pleasure I experienced.

She is Mine; that Thought echoed in my Mind as I watched her sleeping peacefully. Try as I might... the Ring of Truth reverberated through my body with that Thought. I let my eyes slide over her body until my gaze rested on her covered rear end... Mine. I fought the shudder of fear as I thrilled at that simple Fact.

What am I?

I could Take her... even now. According to the Rules she laid out... I can Take her whenever I want. I stretched out with my Thoughts until I could tell the time: 03:15 or close to it. It was my Right... and I could not deny the Power... or its intoxicating effects. I am not them.

Because I kept looking for a way out that would not harm Ashley. Yes I am ruthless enough to simply ditch on the entire thing once I leave sometime today... but I cannot live with myself Knowing that I ran out on anyone. I was in this mess until the bitter end; I would accept that eventually.

But... the other changes... those would take Time. I tilted my head as Ashley rolled over. I slid out of the bath robe only because I did not want her to see me. At that Moment I wanted nothing more than to be cloaked in the darkest, heaviest fabric possible.

It's funny; naked as the day I was born and just beginning to feel the opening salvo from Lust... my only real thought was to be out and about in the chilled air the Night offered. I strained my hearing until it pierced the thick... probably sound-proofed walls. I closed my eyes; right there was the rustling maple tree outside.

There is something there I Need... and the only way I'm going to get it is to see this through. I let my eyes fall to Ashley, Willed her to roll over... and grimaced when she complied almost instantly.

I think like them.

I am not them.

You are better.

* * * *

Someone is behind me. I slow my breathing as I take in my surroundings. The sorority house is packed with party people in various states of intoxication. To my left in the distance is a cemetery packed with wandering Souls and a heavy, mystical mist hovering over the entire grounds. On the right was a road. Occasionally a car would fly by, flinging light into the trees that shielded me.

I watched the shadows carefully. Once I spied my attacker's peculiar mark I was ready for the assault. I heard giggling from the house... followed by the low, drunken smooth bass from a guy obviously trying to get into a pair of pants. I growl... and they stop.

I feel their eyes on me... and See Fear swimming to the surface of their gaze. Suddenly the guy gives a shot. Second later there are more... all male and all drunk. Their eyes are dulled... until the first male speaks. There is a great deal of conversation... and I crouch low to the ground.

They are coming for me. I was not afraid. I took three steps to my left, pressing my back against the wrought iron fence that kept the dead at bay. I watched as one male took a step in my direction... a baseball bat in his right hand.

Laughter rolled along the ground, stopping at my feet. It was deep... and filled with jealousy.

* * * *

I rose from the guest bed. Sunlight threatened to obliterate my sight; I closed my eyes tightly. In that pseudo-darkness I felt something crawling up and down my spine. I slid out of bed and made my way to Ashley's bedroom.

She was just rolling over, moaning a greeting to another Day. Though the haze I looked at her... took in everything. She moved with grace and seductive pleasure. There was a certain freedom in her bright-eyed expression. The itch spread until it consumed my Thoughts. One look from me and your pleasure will vanish like a mist facing a sunny, cloudless day.

"Join me." I didn't look to see if she followed; there was no need. As I entered the bathroom I heard Ashley yawn behind me. Mine.

I toyed with the water temperature for a few moments, never once looking at Ashley. I rose and sighed... though not because I was satisfied with the temperature; she is waiting patient for instructions... and her happiness is annoying. I washed her hair. I even gave her a proper enema. And yes we had sex... though I mention it only because it was Just Sex. There was definitely Passion in our actions... and there is nothing like being buried deep within soft feminine flesh...

But I did not Love Ashley. I cared for her because I cared about people in general. Balls deep and pushing to stave off an inevitable orgasm... I Knew I did not Love her... and that Meant something.

I am not them. I can do the things they did to her... only I choose not to do so. I make my own path... as I have always done. Yes Ashley is Mine... and yes I can let go. There is no other outcome... and I Know it will hurt her when that Time comes... but I cannot find Pity in my Soul for her. She chose this method to deal with her Issue.

I slid three fingers into her rear entrance. She moaned... a pleasure filled sound that grated against my lower spine. This is Revenge for her. And eventually that would fade... and what would she have then?

You are better.

And I can only get better.

fin

1...5678910