All Comments on 'Dark Serenity'

by Queen_Vicki

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 12 years ago
more!

Please continue! :) You are you going to write another chapter right? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what the . . . ?

i am a bit confused. the sudden jump in story messed it up a bit

nivaninivaniover 12 years ago
Unsure

I am unsure about where you are going with this story. I must say that it took a lot for me to keep reading...despite your warning at the beginning of the story. I went thru a lot of emotions because with it starting out so bad.. I know some good is coming. I am interested in reading how this story will progress..so keep writing :)

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks too those that took their time out to read my story and favorite it. the next will be more calmer and less violent. that's if I ever do chapter two, lately I feel like giving up writing as whole, and just say fuck it.

to the very small few, thank you so much again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Please finish this story and do not stop writing. There is alot of assholes who come on this site to spread their fuck-up views. they cannot write so they try to steal others joy. You have talent.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Wow

I loved reading this I was thinking one thing and BAM! something totally different happend. I was thinking that Jackson was going to be different and change but, he was a monster just like her dream said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm Glad You're Writing This

It's hard to read about racism. But its a story that ALWAYS needs to be told because it's still out there and ignoring it doesn't make it go away. Other minorities but as a black person, our struggles are so much just beneath the surface and sometimes still right in your face. Thank you for bringing this out. It may offend and anger, but it needs to be told. Please finish this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story so far...

Good story so far, although it was a tough read because of the foulness of the antagonists. Also, there were some grammatical errors that stood out, like the using the wrong tense "suppose" (present tense) v. "Supposed" (past tense). Also, when describing a person from a place or country - adding an "n" at the end of the country name usually suffices - e.g. Romanian woman, NOT the Romania woman. These mistakes can be easily remedied if you have a beta reader to proofread your story. I also write a lot, and it can be hard to catch errors when it's your own work, because you are so into it, especially stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read!

Enjoying the story so far. The racists are just sickening, but this is a really creative start. Some serious editing would really help with the flow, but please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Interesting and fairly enjoyable. But with a preacher father and a bible of her own, why in the world would she not have known who Jezebel was?

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Deep

Yes, it was tough to read in some parts, but Black people lived that way back then. Sadly, there are some White people who have those ideas--- they just aren't as open about it as they were back then. Great story!!!

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 12 years ago
This is Different

This first chapter was so in depth and indightful that it had me wondering if this was a well thought out story about the 1930's era of total discrimination of the African Americans in rural Southern States.

Imagine my suprise in the last quarter page and realize that this was just the background info of Eliza's heartfelt sad and terrifying life and the loss of her family. Then her frightning change to becoming a vampire all in the same night.....

That's alot for anyone to take in... This is an amazing story, please keep on with it and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Different but in a great way!!!!!!!!

I almost didn't finish this chapter....it said non human but while i was readin it, it felt more like interracial n i don't like interracial stories (btw im black i jus hate the way the stories are written) but it was going really good so i kept in reading n imagine my surprise wen it turned out to be a memory i was LITERALLY SHOCKED n even more fascinated with the outcome of the story....so goin n read chap 2 (im kinda lost with wat year she is in now)

xoxo

Aria

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
Holy Shit....

I totally forgot about literotica, I just want to read your story, lol. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous