Dark Stag Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this give you some type of fulfillment, thinking you shot me down? I bet you feel so proud now don't you?" He asked. My eyes welled up with rage. He was so off basis it made me want to hurt him.

"This is the only thing that matters to you don't it, getting off quick on somebody? You don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN RAPTORS, OR THE DAMN PEOPLE YOU HURT!!!! AND I'M SITTING HERE TRYING TO HELP YOUR ASS OVER SOMETHING I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT AND THE ONLY THING YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT IS GETTING OFF????" I screamed. The boy was enraged now. My words bit him as his actions bit me. He looked off, deep in thought.

Seconds later, he looked back at me, eyes welling up on a mix of emotions. He was angry at the fact that I could see right through him, and was hit by the guilt of trying to get off on me when my intentions were innocent and pure. Probably the most though, he was frustrated that he didn't get what he wanted and these anxieties were long in the build.

"Get out..." He demanded.

I flung his dagger, it embedding into a book on the book case. I reached for my stuff, grabbing my journal and leaving the rest behind. I left the elaborate maze of a room, going down a flight of stairs to my quarters. Bazahra was sitting on her perch, tense for whatever reason. She faced the window, staring out still as a statue.

"You ok?" I asked. She slowly turned around to look at me.

"Let's leave..." She said.

"Don't worry, we were going to." I said back. She hopped down and walked to the door. I opened it for her. She walked out into the hall and turned back to me.

"No trust anyone here. All are bad people..." She said. I smiled.

We left the palace heading to the stable. Rejon was not mountable or even had a saddle. I didn't know what to do but I definitely wasn't about to stay in this place. As we made our way down the massive balcony, a sound caught my attention. I turned back and looked to see the same tall raven haired boy looking out over the stoop. It seemed he didn't notice us making our escape.

"So he got you too?" He asked, leaning up with a chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"Roi, he tried to get into your pants..." He said. I sighed, turning around, heading down the steps.

"WAIT!" The boy demanded. I stopped halfway down.

"What?" I said dryly.

"So you're just going to leave him?" He asked coming to the top of the stairs. The question made little sense to me.

"Why wouldn't I? He doesn't care for the raptors, he only cares for a quick fix. I refuse to be a pawn for sexual exploit. It goes against everything I was taught." I said defensively. He took a seat on the steps.

"My brother and I," He began, "Don't see eye to eye on most things. He's a timid kid, I'm a boisterous one. A lot of people don't like me but my father loves my attitude and decided to give the inheritance because he has no faith in Roi. I used to belittle him over this for many years, making him feel like he was inferior to me...all while making him spiral into a darker place. I don't know who introduced him to the outlet of...sex but it is one I'm no fan of. I didn't even know he did that type of stuff until he and Jon had a huge fallout months ago. That was when my mother sat me down and told me to simply avoid my brother if I can't be there for him. I did that... haven't spoken to him since he and Jon fell apart, but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about him. My brother is hurting, it's partly my fault and...I feel guilty. When I saw you yesterday, I knew what you were doing. You were avoiding him... Someone tipped you off that we're some crazy people and you're trying to play it as safe as possible. Well, truth be told, you might be the person who not only helps the raptors, but help my family... Don't go...we might need you more than you can imagine." I stood there dumbfounded.

"So..." I said, trying to rationalize despite being enraged, "You want me to stay to fix your familial issues? Well I can tell you crazy ass people what's wrong with you! None of you appreciate these fortunes. I come from nothing! Luxuries like this aren't even dreamed about by me people because my people don't even know luxuries like this are real! And how can I fix your brother? Give it up to him like all the others he trapped? I just want to get as far away from this place as possible, forget about this... I want to go home."

"This place is that big of a shock to you, huh? You really want to leave that bad? I thought you were enjoying yourself." He said innocently.

"The raptors are nice. They are the highlight, I guess. But I'm not so enthralled about you people. I already knew that the raptors weren't going to be the challenge, it was going to be you people." I sighed.

"You're not a people person, I see?" He asked.

"Not at all. I was raised to keep to myself, my study, my craft, devote to my religion..." I said.

"I'm not going to lie. When you came, being the most exotic culturally different thing to ever grace the inner ring, I spent all night reading on your people's culture. You all seriously stay virgins to marriage?" He asked.

"Yes, it ruins our chances of going to the celestial plain and there are no second chances. Once you lose your virginity while not married, you sell yourself to the father of time and your life becomes finite. You then lose the immortal within, becoming a mortal and when you die in the tangible world...you simply die." I explained.

"Well, damn...I see why you fought him off, if you believe that." He said, feeling sympathetic.

"You know what happened?" I asked.

"Our rooms are connected. I hear all that goes on." He laughed.

"Well," I said, "Bye." I walked down the stairs, heading across the pasture to the stables.
"Wait," He said from the stoop, "You're gonna need a map." Stopping, I turned.

"How big is this place?" I asked.

"You're going to need four maps!" He said.

"FOUR?!?!?!?" I asked.

"Wait one minute!" He said running back into the palace. Minutes later, he returned with four folded parcels, tossing them to me. I caught them, and waved good bye.

Entering the stable, I placed the parcels on the table, opening them each. Each map was so complex, showing how intricate the city was. All and all, it was discouraging.

"Hell no..." I said.