Dark Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body swayed dangerously but León had been shot many times, and from past experience he knew how to stop the dizzy feeling.

With staggering steps León pulled open the large doors wincing at the sudden brightness of the artificial lights. Quickly he slipped off his jacket throwing it into the bowl of a potted plant.

The blackness of his shirt would serve to camouflage the blood. Catching a whiff of lavender León's eyes zeroed on to the very man León had warned Catherine against.

Sean Dawson was one of the generals in charge of the Hunters, an organisation that strived to rid the world of all shifters. León was a lion shifter. A specie of one of three clans, Canidae, Panthera and Ursidae.

He was also Artashir, which meant that he was ruler of all lion shifters. His head on a mantle would be a great accomplishment for any hunter and the reward for his death was high. León's dark skin and white hair made it near impossible for him to hide his identity and the only thing that had been keeping him alive for the past ten years was that he was constantly changing his hair colour.

At the moment he had dyed it black, yet Catherine had been able to see through the disguise. Of course she was also his wife so it made sense that she would remember the colour of his eyes. Continuing through the crowd, León tried his best to keep away from the other patrons.

"Excuse me." He growled, wincing at his own tone but the woman had been close to bumping into him.

His skin was clammy with sweat and he knew that he was moving dangerously on his feet. Just as he reached the table where the rest of his employees were sitting the lights went out.

......................................

Note to readers: So that was chapter one, please, please, please tell me what you think. Unlike Dark Moon this is a writing in progress so all input, feedback and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is welcomed and encouraged. :D

12