All Comments on 'Dark Travelers Ch. 10'

by GinaTina

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bahaha

This chapter was awesome made me laugh soo hard. Do the kids belong to sway? And just what is going on with the wizard?..

Keep up the amazing work!

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I love this story, I've been following it from the beginning! The humor is witty and I laughed throughout the entire thing! But who do the kids belong to? And what exactly is Horace planning? I guess I'll just have to wait until your next submission to find out!

Xo, Lily

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

ahh-kekeke~ they siblings are so funny!! haha. Kael is too cocky lol Thanks for updating!!

Rbn8Rbn8over 12 years ago
Love it!!!!!

This story is great! Keep up the amazing writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yayyyy!

I was so happy when I saw this was posted! Unfortunately now it's waiting time again *sigh*

I adoreee Kirik x Anya and Kael x Andi. And Sway is such a character! Love her :)

Pogs would be such a fantastic way to make Kirik jealous. It's already happening in my mind's eye :) Kudos for painting such a vivid picture

Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait until the next installment! No really though... :)

GinaTinaGinaTinaover 12 years agoAuthor
Hello folks...

:D Comments already! Yaaaaay!

I wanted to let y'all know that I have a Twitter account now...finally. You'll be able to read updates and excerpts now. It's probably a better way for me to let y'all know what's going on, hm?

Join me! @OoGinaTinaoO Email: Ginasyric@yahoo.com

And as always, keep the feedback coming. I <3 it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YYAAAYY!!!

Now c'mon! Lets get some action with Kirik and Anya!

MtannerMtannerover 12 years ago

Another great chapter please keep posting them.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Thank you

Loved the update Kirik is still my fav.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

You continue to do a wonderful job on this story. I enjoy all the amusing conversation and characters. I look forward to the story moving forward toward their goal too. I don't think you've told us what the scroll might have on it. I have to look back to remember what they need to do to Anya to read it.

*I'd like to see you have the wizard be able to make another ring so Kael could talk too. The brothers could still talk in their language leaving the others unsure of what is going on when they do. It would go along with Horace's personality to say 'yeah I can make one, you never asked me to'.

Who are the little kids?

Looking forward to more!!! Hope we see another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Noice :)

Sway is my fave at the moment :). I really like the story, it's fun and well written. Now I'm going to be a dick and harp on one grammatical point. When you use speech marks, the first word inside should have a capital letter. Told you I was gonna be a dick :)

Anyways, it's really good. Keep it up please.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Depth

the depth of the story has changed w/the addition of all the new characters. So far everyone is involved in the scroll, making me wonder if that is about include the captain and her first mate? And if so how? What's going to happen between Andi and Keal and there, for lack of a better word, relationship? And it looks like things are about to blossom between Anya and Kirk? I look forward to following their progress. I still haven't mentioned the wizard.

Next chapter please! Don't make me go back to waiting a long time between chapters. You have spoiled me, so it's your fault I don't think I should wait. I like how I put that all on you. hehe-he

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Interesting

I wonder if Sway will become an ally for the two women, or if her interest in them is transitory.

u5969u5969over 12 years ago
just rollocking good fun!

Glad I ran into this story. As the subject

line indicates, this is a grand tall tale

worthy of a fine raconteur. My thanks!

MabthornMabthornalmost 12 years ago

It is just too funny to have the dark, brooding, bad-ass brothers surrounded by children, a hyper lady captain, a dwarf & a mocking parrot. It gives playfulness & lightness to the story, to go along with as intense eroticism & tension/worry for the girls when they are kidnapped & on their forced march. Kael is definitely showing a lighter side, too; he is growing on me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous