Dark Woman's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no she was going to fuck him, would his humiliation never end. Worse he suddenly noticed that the lights in the room showed a bunch of mirrors and he could see himself and her, he could see her big hips behind him ready to take his ass. No matter how hard he tried he could not take his eyes off the mirrors, he could not stop looking at that dildo as it got closer to his ass.

Akeesha grabbed his hips and began inserting the beveled head of the dildo into Carlos' tight unlubed ass, she slapped him on the cheek "Relax bitch." Then pushed in a little more, in and out she went and then reached under to massage his balls a little when she felt him clench. A third of the way in and she was ready, she reached up and grabbed his hair.

"So Carlos, How many girls have you fucked who really didn't want it? How many said no but you did it anyway? How many girls did you give drugs to knowing they could not say no to you after they were hooked? How many who were really way too young but you talked them into it anyway? You told them it would be OK, just take a deep breath and it won't hurt much at all, that you would make a woman out of them? Well Carlos I have some advice for you. Take a deep breath baby cause this is going to hurt like hell." Akeesha slammed all 250 pounds of her body weight into Carlos driving the dildo into his ass in one stroke and his scream was blood curdling, until it died off in sobs as she continued to pump in and out. "Man Carlos, rape hurts doesn't it? I bet Ami and Martha and Maria Conchita and that girl you never knew her name, but she was probably only 12, I bet they cried like you are doing now didn't they Carlos? And you felt like a big man and told them to shut the fuck up but you know what Carlos, I like hearing you cry. I may just rip out your hair a bit. Oh but we got one problem they didn't, you are starting to like being butt fucked and those girls didn't like one minute of being raped. You know Carlos, I don't think I want you to enjoy this, in fact I think you are going to know what it feels like to be a young little Korean girl on the way to school and get pulled in a car and raped by a bunch of gangbangers, and I also think you will know what all those other girls felt. And you are going to feel it all at once."

Akeesha flooded Carlos' mind with the memories of his rape victims, all of them at once, as she continued to rape his ass, pounding away at him and listening to him scream and cry in three languages. The whole time she was drawing energy from him, slowly absorbing his sexual life force, weakening him.

She felt her anger rise to the top like an orgasm and flood over and she released her hold on Carlos and let the memories slip away as she pulled out of him and left him a quivering heap on the floor. Akeesha looked at him and for a moment she thought of leaving him a wreck of man, a ghoul with broken body, just enough life force to live and the memories of the hell he had caused to torment him. But she had sworn his death and though it was more merciful she would keep her word. There were others who would suffer that fate, this town would soon find itself in the middle of an epidemic of incurable insanity among gang members.

Finally she took the ropes off and rolled him on his back, making both her panties and her harness disappear, it was time to take the last of his energy and the only way to take it all was to fuck him to death. He stared at her with fear in his dark eyes, somehow knowing it was time but even untied unable to stop it.

She stood over him and lowered herself to him and impaled her tight pussy on his rigid cock. Carlos groaned because nothing had ever felt so good in his life, no matter how much Akeesha may want to punish him she could not make this part of it bad. She began to lift herself up and down on him, fucking herself with his body, riding him like a man sized dildo.

Carlos wanted to resist, to not join in, to give his tormentor no pleasure but he could not, he began to push with his hips and then lifted his hands to her breasts and undid the front clasp on her bra and marveled as her breasts fell into his hands. He began to pinch the dark swollen inch long nipples, twisting them and watching as Akeesha arched her back and rode him faster. He was enraptured with the feel of her fat ass on his thighs and wished to God his life could have been different, that he had been born anywhere other then East L.A., that he had never joined the gangs. He wished he had lived a decent life and had a chance to meet a woman as beautiful as this, and make real love to her everyday, the kind of love you get to have when you are not forcing someone or doing it in cars or high on heroin. As he watched her shake and cum he wished that everything could have been different with a regret that tore his soul apart and he felt her reach behind herself and undo the straps securing his cock and balls. And as he came and knew in that second he was dying he wished he could have been the one she had loved so well for so many years.

12