Darkest Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands found her bottom, moving over the rounded globes possessively. He tugged the fabric of the negligee up, the material bunching between her thighs and slipping into the cleft between the cheeks of her ass. With another sharp pull, he jerked the satin and lace firmly against her. She was aware of the material, the tension making it feel like a rope against her tender clit, along the entire cleft of her bottom. She moaned and tried to move away, held in place by the nylon stockings, already stretched to the limit. She fought against the panic that threatened to take over, concentrating on remaining calm. From a strictly intellectual standpoint, she knew that if she started crying, she might asphyxiate. She didn't know if he would truly be merciless, but she couldn't take the chance.

He lifted both hands from her body, hesitating only a moment before slapping both cheeks of her ass simultaneously. He repeated the action several times, striking her butt firmly with both hands, leaving the stark red impressions of his complete handprint. She was awash in pain and heat, struggling to hold back the tears that stung her eyes. Her squealing protest was muffled by the tape over her mouth, and she turned her face into the pillow. He began alternating, slapping one juicy cheek and then the other, fascinated by the ripple and bounce as much as by the enticing reddening. The blows landed randomly, sometimes three or four in quick succession and sometimes a single smack followed by a brief pause.

The spanking lasted for several minutes, his large hands landing roughly on her abused skin. Her frantic squeals subsided to pitiful whimpering as the pain continued unabated. When his fingers lingered, the slight brush of his fingertips brought moderate discomfort. When the flat of his hand landed brutally against her ass, the pain was immediate and intense. He finally stopped, leaving her alone on the bed and leaving the bedroom. She didn't lift her head, still focused on not sobbing. The blood rushed into her tortured ass, leaving it throbbing with heat and agony.

She was aware that this time was different from their previous encounters. Because he had not touched her sexually, she was far less aroused and the pain was more intolerable. She felt hot tears slip from beneath her eyelids, still clenching her eyes tightly shut. Knowing he said this was about punishment, she could only anticipate more pain. She couldn't imagine that he would consider even a severe spanking to be adequate to alleviate the anger he had displayed. She sniffled softly, wishing she could beg, explain or in some way, appease his wrath.

When he resumed his position behind her, on the bed, she expected the whipping to resume. She felt a rush of relief when that did not immediately happen. Rather, she felt his fingers lift the twisted negligee from her body. She heard the unmistakable metallic levering action of scissors and felt the immediate sag when the material parted, ruining the garment and leaving her crotch bare. He laid the segments down, snipping along the side and severing the thin shoulder straps. Now, although the negligee remained under her, she was completely naked, the scraps of fabric mutilated beyond repair.

Reggie trailed one finger along he spine before cupping her ass with both hands. He savored her whimpering response, knowing that the slightest touch on her inflamed ass would elicit pain. With a sadistic smile, he massaged the mounds firmly, digging his fingers into the taut flesh and watching her struggle to move away from his touch. He was growing weary of her muffled whimpering and moaning, however. He relished her pleading and vocal anguish too much to prolong the inevitable. She had to accept a few more moments of being essentially muted, and then he would enjoy her sobbing, begging, (perhaps even screaming) surrender.

He opened a jar of Vaseline, smearing some of the gooey substance on his massive cock. Her first indication of the plan was feeling his fingers leaving a slimy deposit between her sore ass cheeks. She fought to clench them together, fear exploding in her mind as she remembered the pain of being ass fucked when she was aroused. How much worse would it be if she had to accept it while not aroused? Reggie ignored her pitiful attempts to protect herself, leaving copious amounts of Vaseline to provide the lubrication he would need in order to penetrate the tightly ringed opening of her ass.

He was careful not to penetrate that opening with his fingers. He knew the pain would be less if she were stretched first, and he wanted her to know the extent of pain that he could deliver if provoked. His anger had faded somewhat, but he was still determined to complete her punishment. Stroking his cock to full hardness, he watched her continued struggles. The position of her legs made clenching her ass nearly impossible, but she managed. He resisted the temptation of her cunt, open and easily accessible. He knew he couldn't avoid giving her pleasure if he filled her tight little pussy. But he doubted she would receive any pleasure from having her ass torn open by his attack. "Not about pleasure," he murmured the words aloud to remind himself, but he was pretty sure that his bound victim heard as well.

Michelle screamed behind the tape, her face still buried in a pillow as she fought the onslaught. She felt him shift behind her, felt his massive cock nudge at puckered opening of her ass. She fought to breathe normally, told herself to relax in an attempt to decrease the pain of his expected invasion. It was useless. Her breathing was rapid and shallow, her body sweating from the full-scale panic that threatened to consume her. The pain in her well-smacked bottom cheeks faded in the agony of his assault on her anus. The pressure was extreme, burning sharply as he struggled to insert his swollen cock into the tightest imaginable opening. Finally, frustrated by his lack of progress, Reggie leaned forward, putting his weight behind the assault.

The muscular barrier yielded at last, admitting the enormous intruder. Several inches of his engorged member forced its way inside. He paused, groaning at the tight hot squeeze and observing her frenzied reaction. Her scream of frightened anticipation had morphed into a wail of agony and she struggled to draw a breath. Her body heaved in an attempt to free herself as he hovered over her with only his cock touching her, this being embedded in her unwilling ass. He pulled back, savoring the drag as he retreated before thrusting forward again.

Slowly, and with much effort, he worked his entire length into the unwelcoming channel. Her muscles clenched him, causing his progress to be prolonged. He worked his fat shaft into her, forcing a couple of inches deeper each time he entered, retreating almost completely and advancing again. Her body remained tense, and he knew the pain had not eased, even after numerous strokes. Her cries had faded, however.

Michelle fought to breathe, tears threatening to suffocate her as the sniffling breaths she drew became more and more difficult. The tearing pain of his invasion continued unabated, her ass feeling as if she were being split in two. Besides the pain of being stretched, her stomach cramped from the force of his thrusts and her bottom stung with the impact of his body against it. Gradually, after long moments of being forced to accommodate his dimensions, the inward stroking of his cock eased, the muscles involuntarily relaxing under the constant barrage. He increased the pace of his movements, covering her body with his own while keeping his weight off her.

She was aware suddenly of the sounds in the room, his harsh breathing, her own grunts and moans though muffled, and the rhythmic slapping sound of his body hitting hers. She focused on the sound of his breathing, feeling an almost hypnotic fascination as his breathing became more labored and rapid. She could tell that he, at least, was enjoying the sensations created by this encounter. And, she knew that she would be as well, if she had been sexually stroked at all. In fact, just thinking about their other encounters caused a tiny spark of arousal to steal over her. The previous night, with this same cock in her ass, she had experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. But now, spread as she was, she couldn't clench her legs together to stimulate her clit, and nothing else was, either. Feeling the last of her resistance seep out of her body, Reggie paused. Leaving his cock deeply buried in her tight channel, he leaned over her. Placing his lips close to her ear, he spoke to her. His voice was raspy, his breathing still somewhat labored. "Shelly?" He whispered her name first, continuing when he received no response. "You got the idea yet?" She nodded, understanding the question although it wasn't specific. She got the idea: she belonged to him, he could deliver pain or pleasure with equal efficiency, she couldn't have other sex partners. Which message he meant to convey was not clear, but she kind of knew all of them applied.

She wondered briefly if her punishment was complete, knowing she couldn't stand much more. She felt relieved as he tugged at the tape on her face, jerking it away to allow easier breathing. She didn't speak immediately, breathing with her mouth open for a moment. Finally catching her breath, she asked, "Are we done with the punishment?" She spoke in a whisper, afraid of the answer.

Reggie felt a sting of disappointment. Her voice sounded hopeless, defeated... and broken. He knew this wasn't a relationship in any real sense of the word, but the chemistry between them was undeniable. She embodied his darkest and sweetest fantasies. She responded to his harshest demands, automatically and generously. That had been true from the first time he touched her. Had he destroyed that? "Yeah," he answered abruptly, his voice not conveying his regret to her. He moved away from her, preparing to ease out of her body.

"Wait," she said hastily, causing him to freeze mid-movement. "Could we move on, then, to the pleasure?" He heard the question, her voice only slightly breathy. He hesitated, unable to believe she was receptive to his touch, even after this brutal encounter. "Please, Reggie," she continued. "Touch me?"

Unable and unwilling to resist her pleas, he stroked one hand down the side of her body. He propped his weight on the other elbow and nuzzled at her neck, remembering how much she liked that. The exploring hand eased under her hip, his fingers finding her clit easily. She was damp, but not as wet as he knew she could be. He toyed with her clit, gently stroking and teasing until the moisture increased. He felt her hips moving slightly in response, and he rocked forward and back. A breathy moan emerged, clearly not a sound of pain. And she turned her head to allow him greater access to her neck. Stroking her clit, he eased his cock out slightly before sliding deeper again. He felt the unmistakable motion of her hips, pushing back to assist his penetration. His fingers grew wet with the slick juice of her cunt, and he snaked one finger into the tight wet tunnel. She clenched his finger, her ass twitching around his thick cock simultaneously.

He found a balance, wishing for a moment that she were not tied down but unwilling to stop long enough to release her. So, with one hand under her, stroking her tight, wet pussy, and his weight supported on the other arm, he was able to thrust into her slowly. He decided it was slightly complicated but absolutely compensated. He could gauge her reaction by the trembling of her tight ass around his shaft. When each tiny spasm of her pussy signaled her approaching orgasm, the muscles of her ass clenched as well.

For Michelle, it was nothing short of delicious. The pain had dulled and blended with arousal, as she knew it did with Reggie. Added to the physical pleasure, she felt inexplicably aroused by her complete lack of control. She had little mobility, no physical strength to pit against him, and no defense against his assault. And now that the pleasure had been added to the painful aspects, her arousal quickly built toward an incredible climax. Her moans and gasps encouraged him, the enormous cock filling her completely, withdrawing briefly only to slide all the way back into her depths.

Her body enveloped him hotly, squeezing and releasing in the same pattern as his fingers stroking her clit. He felt his own orgasm, nearly uncontrollable in its intensity and rubbed harder at the sensitive flesh to hasten her climax. She felt the spasms immediately, gasped his name as her orgasm started. It seemed that all of her muscles clenched in reaction. She was barely aware of his groan of completion, as he joined her in oblivion. She felt the tremors throughout her being, felt the hot splash of his semen filling her. He sank his teeth into her shoulder in an animalistic reaction, forcing his massive cock deeper and holding it firmly inside her ass. She screamed, her orgasm multiplying into several aftershocks with her body jerking in response. Finally, spent, they collapsed together, the only sound that of their harsh breathing.

***

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asked some time later. She lay curled against his warm, solid body. He had released the restraints wordlessly, and she had gone into his arms without comment.

Now, she had to laugh at this invitation. A question, not a command. But from someone who could command, well, anything from her. "I think that would be lovely." She responded formally, as if it were a first date requested by a stranger. He heard the irony in her tone, however, and he had to laugh as well.

"Okay, I'll admit that was pretty lame. But there's something about you that I --"

"It's something about us, Reggie. No one ever made me feel the things you do." She interrupted, levering herself up to make eye contact. "I'd like to see more of you." He gave her a funny look, and she corrected herself, smiling. "I'd like to see as much of you, but more often. Maybe see if we're at all compatible out of bed, ya know?"

"I do know. And it's just what I was thinking."

12