All Comments on 'Darla's Dilemma'

by ChazThain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChazThainChazThainover 14 years agoAuthor
Please give me your feedback

Please take a minute to let me know what you think about this story ... characters, plot, believability, dialogue ... and the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

Excellent twist with the daughter becoming involved, like to see where it leads.

NakedinNCNakedinNCover 14 years ago
Need More!

Great start, but a little long to get to the good part.

Daughter involvement interesting twist. Where does it go? Lots of good possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ok I know they aren’t biologically related but really?? Just no.

It would help massively if you put this in the right category of incest/taboo.

The story was going really well until you decided to include her step daughter aaaaannnnd then I just wanted to vomit, such a massive turn off. I can’t help it but vomit inducing concepts have always had a negative effect on me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChazThain@ChazThain
I have known three women who have slept with other women -- from one-night stands to year-long affairs with serious emotional depth. Yet those women considered themselves straight. In fact, they were amused that anyone would think otherwise. I once had a long relationship with...