All Comments on 'Darla's Video Delight'

by Darla Leslie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love your picture

i wish your pic was larger, but i saw the wonderful curve of your assand it excites me. i know under that dress you have a hot man pussy. from your story i am sure you would enjoy this as much as i would...my liftin your dress, pulling your legs apart and burying my facein your man cunt. i would like it even more if it was full of cum which i would suck out of you. then i would bang my cock into you, fucking you viciously while rubbing your man clit. i would control myself and as soon as i had poured every steaming drop of my cum in your pussy, i would pyull you around and drink your creamy delicious cum. hopefully there would be several men watching, ready to fuck us or give us more cum to savor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

I go along with what the other dude said, trade off fucking and getting fucked. Having my ass shot full of man juice over and over again!! I want big cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Another cum whore

found the story exciting and wanting to be there myself as a cum slut willing to give my ass pussy to anyone with a cock reading these stories always results in my having to stop after a few of them, get dressed and head out to find some cocks for fucking. Two things always work in my favor - I live very near a goverment housing project with lots of young black cocks wanting to fuck me, and secondly it's about the same distance to a city park which also offers lots of possibilities. visiting both locations as frequently as I do I'm known by many of the regulars that love to pound my ass so it's fairly easy to score multible cocks within a short period of time. I get fucked in vehicles, restrooms, bushes, apartments, on picnic tables, even just laying in the grass with my ass up in the air taking it. anywhere is fine with me so long as I get the cum shot in me. I'm just a cock whore and always will be.

BadMarieBadMariealmost 13 years ago
You did it again

Darla, You've done it again, a wonderful story. So much of your writings takes me back to an exciting time of my life. The time my only pleasure came when I escaped my pretend world on maleness and was truly who I was. It also was experiences such as written in your stories, the trips to seedy clubs, adult video stores and theaters where I enjoyed the pleasure I received filling the sexual needs of whoever caught my eye or I caught theirs. So many drives home dripping cum from my body, hair plastered and so many articles of clothing lost or torn, but smiling. Smiling because I was happy as I was truly the woman I had been born and taken as one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I've done this too

I've had many similar experiences in adult video places, some of which have now closed down (too bad). I've sucked many cocks, gotten fucked many times, and been a slutty faggot bitch for many hot sexy well-hung men.

Like another reader, I too love your picture in your profile. Also, what you say about yourself is exactly me too. I'm a normal male in one life (with a wife who knows nothing of my secret) and the other life being a cross-dresser who craves hot sex with men while dressed as a sexy woman. I love feeling like a woman, especially when a well-hung man is fucking my man-pussy deep and hard.

Please tell more stories. I love your pic, your profile, and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh fuck yes!

My sissy cunt filled to overflowing with the hot sticky spunk of three strangers, and taking the fourth all over my slutty wet lips, wiping it all into my hungry slut mouth with his still hard wet cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous