Lisa Ch. 01: A Sub is Born

Story Info
Lisa learns that she is submissive to BBC.
3.5k words
4.25
63.1k
85

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's heels made a rapid ratta tat tat as she bustled down the hallway but she was totally unaware of the sound. Her mind was running in overdrive as she continued to try and comprehend the situation she found herself in.

It had just been a dumb party. Actually it was a bridal party for a friend of hers. No one had said anything about the male strippers that were going to be there. Sure she'd been drinking and maybe she even had too much to drink but if she had known about the strippers she would never have had so much alcohol.

All of the girls had been laughing and having a great time when the strippers entered the room. Oh they started dancing at first but the clothing didn't last long. In just a few minutes the two of them were prancing around shaking their cocks and trying to get the girls to stroke them.

Before too long one of the girls kissed one and then began to suck it. When the black guy came over to a girl by me I looked away at first but I was fascinated at seeing my first black cock. It seemed so much larger than the ones that I had known.

I guess the black guy noticed me looking his way because before I knew it he was standing in front of me bouncing his cock up and down. I couldn't look away. It was just mesmerizing. I was so fascinated that I didn't even flinch when the head of his cock actually bounced against my lips.

I looked up into his eyes and saw a question. He wanted me to suck his cock and I was surprised to realize that I wanted to taste that black shaft for myself. What could the harm be? Most of the other girls had done so and many of them were encouraging me to just let it happen. So I did.

As I looked into his eyes I parted my lips and he pushed forward until just the head had entered my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the head and had the satisfaction of seeing the lust come into his eyes. It seems that he wanted this as much as I did so when he pushed forward I willingly took four or five inches into my warm moist mouth.

Before I could get used to the sensation he pulled his cock from my mouth and then shoved it in again. Each time he shoved his cock into my welcoming mouth he managed to drive it in a little farther. I can only be thankful that his nine inch cock wasn't huge in girth because I didn't even try to stop him when he finally shoved his cock all the way in and down my throat. In moments I found my nose pressed tightly into his groin which was covered with black curly hair.

I had never been face fucked before nor had I deep throated any man but I desperately wanted to swallow his black tool. I did not understand my sudden compulsion but I wanted to taste his cum. I did not resist as he placed his hands behind my head and continued thrusting his cock down my throat. I had no idea where my sudden desire for black cock came from but it seemed like I had become completely submissive and allowed him to use my mouth any way he wanted.

In the back of my mind I could hear the girls egging us both on as he continued to fuck my face. I fully expected him to shove his cock down my throat and dump his cum so I was surprised when he pulled his cock out and sprayed several sticky streams of cum onto my face.

I had continued looking up at him the whole time so I had been unaware of the cameras all around me. When I finally looked around it seemed like every one of the girls had recorded what had happened on their cell phones. I soon forgot my embarrassment when the girls began to clap.

After the party we had all gone our own way and I had not given it any more thought until today when my cell phone pinged signaling a incoming text message. I did not recognize the name or number but I am a consultant and often get calls from people that have gotten my number from a business associate.

I was just a little perplexed at the message. It said simply "We need to talk."

"About what I texted back?"

A moment later an image appeared on the screen of my phone. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a picture of my face covered in cum and I was licking a drop of cum off the one and only black cock I had ever sucked. My eyes were wide open as I looked up at the cock's owner with a look of pure satisfaction.

I was in a meeting and I immediately excused myself and headed down the hall to my office. Breathing heavily I closed and locked the door and collapsed into my office chair. What the hell was going on? I hadn't responded to the picture when it arrived.

Now I took a moment to look more closely and as I did so I felt shock and revulsion.

How had I been able to do such a thing? And then I remembered how much I had wanted it at the time. How good it had felt to submit to his wishes and take that black tool down my throat. I even remembered the thrill as I felt his hot sticky cum splashing on my face.

Even more came back to me as I remembered feeling like a completely wanton slut servicing that black cock. I was allowing a complete stranger to use my mouth sexually and even though I felt degraded the thrill and excitement of doing something so outrageous was sensual. It was a feeling of excitement and I felt a thrill at taking a risk by doing something that I had never felt before.

And now the owner of that cock had my phone number. When I found out which of the girls had given up my information I was going to give her a piece of my mind.

Completely absorbed in my thoughts I jumped as my cell phone rang with an incoming call this time. It was the same number. I held the phone at arm's length and looked it as if it were a snake. Slowly I raised it to my ear and said "Hello".

A strange voice answered "Hello Lisa. You have a nice voice. Despite our earlier intimacy we have never spoken before. Did you enjoy the picture?"

OMG he even knows my name. "What do you want?" I demanded.

"That's no way to talk to your new best friend. I just want to get to know you better. That's all."

"I'm a married woman. Where did you get that picture?"

"Sweet Lisa I'll never forget the feeling of my dick buried all the way down your throat. No woman has ever done that to me before."

"You've got to leave me alone. I'm not like that. I don't even know you."

"I'm sorry Lisa but I just can't do that. We have unfinished business. One of your girl friends told me that your husband is out of town for a few days so I want to see you tonight."

"Are you out of your mind? You must be absolutely crazy to think that I am going anywhere near you." Even as she said it Lisa knew that she really wanted to finish what she had started the other night at the party. She wanted to know what it would feel like to service a black man. To feel that cock buried between her legs. "What the hell is going on with me?" she thought.

"Lisa I really don't want to make this hard on you. We both know that you enjoyed sucking my dick the other night. I'm betting that you want to finish what we started just as much as I do so let's stop playing games. Where can we meet? How about the restaurant in the Hotel Greenleaf at nine tonight? We can have dinner and discuss the situation."

"I've already told you that I'm a married woman and I have no intention of conducting any unfinished business with you." Even as I said this I knew that I wanted to experience the excitement that I had felt the other night as that long black snake slipped back and forth between my lips and down my throat.

"Lisa I'm going to be waiting for you tonight at nine. Wear a nice dress with nothing under it. No underwear."

"Now I know your nuts. What makes you think that I would do such a thing?" As the words passed my lips I thought "OMG what am I going to do? I don't understand. It is almost as if I am under some compulsion but I really want to do this. I want to have the experience of being fucked by a black man at least one time in my life."

"Listen bitch. I've given you your instructions. If you're not there at nine I'll see that your husband gets a copy of these pictures. There are more than the one that you've seen. Or maybe they'll find their way to your office. Wouldn't that be interesting?"

"I'll expect you at nine sharp. We can discuss what else you can do for me over dinner." Then he disconnected.

Lisa sat at her desk in shock. She was still trying to process everything that had happened when the handle to her office door turned. When the door failed to open immediately she heard her boss call out asking "Lisa? Are you okay?"

The last thing she wanted was to talk to her boss right now. "I'm okay." she answered.

"Well you didn't look good when you rushed out of our meeting so I was concerned."

"I'm fine. Thanks." she called out. She listened until she heard him turn and walk slowly away.

Lisa didn't feel well at all. Her emotions were churning as she considered her situation. What would her husband do if he or her boss ever saw the pictures this stranger had of her?

She had to get out of here. Gathering her things, she left telling her associate that she didn't feel well and was going home. Her hands were trembling so bad that she could hardly punch the elevator call button. When she reached her car it took three tries to insert the ignition key and start the car.

As she drove home she was hardly aware of the traffic. It seemed like forever before she drove into her driveway. At least the stranger had been right about one thing. Her husband was out of town for a few days.

Bursting into the living room Lisa headed straight for the liquor cabinet. Grabbing the Famous Grouse she poured a shot and knocked it back. She poured the second and wandered over to the couch and flopped down. As the first shot hit bottom her nerves began to settle and she began to think more clearly.

It didn't look as she would be able to avoid meeting . . . .him. "I don't even know his name." she thought. "I sucked his cock and took his cum on my face and I don't even know his name."

Slowly she began to think "I can do this. Hell, I want to do this." It was almost as if she was unable to refuse to comply with this stranger's demands.

Once her mind became accustomed to the idea that she really was going to go and meet him she began to think of what to wear. She remembered his orders to wear a dress and no underwear.

"Okay." she thought. "What the hell. Let's do this up right. I know exactly what dress to wear."

On the way to her closet she continued to consider what else to wear. Then it dawned on her. I'll wear that short black cocktail dress that my husband loves so much. The one that shows a fair amount of cleavage with the hem that ends around mid thigh. That dress always looks good against my pale white skin.

Deciding to go all in Lisa took out a pair of sheer black stockings and a red lace garter belt. She had only worn this combination once and it had driven her husband mad. Of course, she had been wearing a bra and panties that time. Not tonight.

Suddenly she was overcome with trepidation and doubt. She had never been a slut or even wanted to dress like one yet here she was doing exactly that for a complete stranger. She started to put things back into the closet. "I'll just call him back and tell him that I am not going to be there tonight no matter how he threatens me."

Then the other side of her brain kicked in wanting to know when she would ever get a chance like this again? What harm could there be? It was only one night and her husband was out of town so he would never know.

Noticing that it was a little after eight o'clock she began to get undressed so she could take a shower.

It was a few minutes before nine when she walked into the dining room at the hotel and scanned the diners. At first she did not see him because he was sitting near the rear of the room with his back to her. He must have seen her in the mirror because he turned and waved his hand.

She hesitated knowing that this would probably be her last opportunity to back out. Shrugging her shoulders Lisa abandoned herself to her fate and walked toward his table. He did not even rise to greet her so she walked past him and turned to face him.

She stood there looking down at that handsome face that she had been looking at as she had sucked his cock the other night.

She started to sit down but was stopped by one word. "Wait!"

"It's good to see you here. I wasn't sure if you would come but I am glad that you did. However I need you to prove that you are here in good faith."

"What?" Lisa blurted out. "How the hell can I prove that I'm here in good faith?"

"I told you not to wear any underwear. There is only one way to prove that. I want you to raise your skirt up until I can see your bare pussy."

"You've got to be kidding. Everyone would see me."

"Raise your skirt and show me your bare pussy right now or the pictures go to your husband."

Finally she found more words but they were just as inane. "But there are people here. They will see me if I raise my skirt right here. Can't we go somewhere else?"

"If you don't raise that skirt right now I am out of here. Oh and don't drop it until I say that you can. Do you understand?"

Frustrated and not knowing what else to do Lisa reluctantly raised her skirt revealing her long legs and then the garter belt and finally the dining room light fell directly on her bare shaved pussy. Shamed and humiliated Lisa stood there for what seemed like a life time before he spoke.

"I like the garter belt. It's a nice touch even though I did not tell you to wear it. Be careful improvising in the future Lisa. You can lower your dress now. I think everyone has seen enough don't you?"

"Please sit down and join me."

As she sat Lisa knew that her face was red with humiliation. She looked at him and asked "Why did you make me do that?"

"I did it for two reasons. As I said, I wanted to make sure that you had followed my directions. I also wanted you to know that I can make you do things like that at any time and I will. When I tell you to do something from now on I expect you to do so. Our little meeting here has proven that you are submissive as I guessed the other night. It also proves that you are aware of the hold I hold over you and has shown us both just how far you will go to protect your relationship with your husband."

"I'm here." Lisa said. "Can't we just leave my husband out of this?"

"For now we can. Only time will tell how long that will last. It depends on your willingness to follow my directions. We are going to test that right now. I assume that you are not wearing a bra either are you?"

"No. You said that I wasn't supposed to wear any underwear so I didn't."

"That's good. I want you to shift your bodice to one side far enough to expose one of your nipples. The waiter will be here if a few moments and I want you to give him a thrill."

"Now wait just a minute!" Lisa exclaimed.

Before her words were completely out of her mouth her companion began to rise. "Okay. Okay." Lisa said.

"I can't believe that I am doing this" she said as much to herself as to her companion. She was still reaching into her bodice when the waiter walked up to take her order. Thoroughly embarrassed she quickly removed her hand and just as quickly her companion began to rise again.

Lisa knew what this meant and as the waiter stood there watching she finished shifting her dress around until the waiter had an unobstructed view of her nipple. A strange feeling ran through her as she looked up and saw him looking at her exposed nipple. What the hell was she doing? One stranger tells her to show another stranger her nipple in a public place and she does it? Good grief she had just pulled her dress up and showed her pussy to anyone who was looking.

What she had just done was humiliating and embarrassing. Hell it was degrading yet she had done it and felt empowered by doing so. One look at her companion and her face fell. What could be wrong now?

The waiter remained standing there enjoying the view as her companion said "Lisa I am disappointed in you. I told you to have your nipple out of your dress for my friend to see before he got here. Since you cannot seem to follow basic instructions it seems I must make you suffer more. Remove both of your breasts and get them out here for us to enjoy and you better do it quick."

I didn't even take time to think. I quickly shoved a hand down the front of my dress and managed to get both my breasts into full view. The pale white skin was accented by the dark dress and my hardened nipples gave proof to the fact that I was excited by what I was doing.

It was at this point that things got even worse as the dining room manager arrived at our table to see what was taking the waiter so long. As soon as he arrived he knew exactly why the waiter was still at our table.

I sat there shamefaced and exposed to these two strangers. I was so titillated that I almost did not hear my companion when he said "Lisa, my sweet, what would you like for diner?"

"I . . . . I don't care." I stammered. He said "We'll both have the New York Strip. I'd like mine medium. Lisa how would you like yours?" "Medium well." I said as I looked up at the two men who smiled and walked away.

As I started to pull my dress back over my tits I was stopped by an imperious "No! Leave them out until I tell you to cover yourself.

Resigned to my fate I was relieved and thought that things probably couldn't get any worse when I realized that our table was near the rest rooms. All through the ordeal of eating my steak a steady stream of men and women moved past our table. My exposed tits were almost impossible to miss. Be the time we had paid the bill and were ready to leave thirty diners must have enjoyed the spectacle that I made.

Even as we got up to leave I was denied the right to cover up. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the dining room and into the lobby. I was dragged up to the check in counter where a young man of twenty or so was treated to the sight of my exposed breasts as we secured the room key and headed for the elevator.