Darling Bound Ch. 2

Story Info
Her predicament intensifies.
2k words
4.26
30.4k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few long, quiet minutes I decide to create a new dilemma in your mind.

I walk back upstairs and into the room. "I'm afraid that I forgot something, my dear," I say matter-of-factly. I hear you sigh and notice you pulling at your bonds as I walk over and touch your pussy very lightly with the tip of my finger. Your pussy is open for me, revealing the most delicate inner lips and the tip of your clitoris. I notice you are wet, but also that there is a little problem. "I forgot to make sure that your pussy remains a cunt before I left, my dear," I say with a smile that you can hear in my voice.

The next thing you hear is my rummaging in my dresser and closet. I find what I'm looking for and walk back to the bed. "I'm going to remove your blindfold now, my dear. I want you to see a few things," I tell you as I take it off.

There on the bed all around you are some of my favorite sex toys. You see a brown leather belt, my long thin red wooden rod, a long piece of white nylon rope, a long thin candle and a pack of matches. You also see a number of brightly colored plastic clothespins, a fairly large silicone butt plug, a 10" off white vibrator, a larger cock-like dildo and long red and black ostrich feather.

I see your eyes widen and give me that look I love which is like, "Oh, my." Just as I think that, I hear you whisper it softly, "Oh, my god," and I notice my cock hardening again.

I kneel beside you and reach down to finger your cunt lightly as I speak to you again. "Darling, I am really leaving the house this time. I wanted you to have something to think about so your hungry little cunt stays that way while I'm gone." I wiggle my finger as I say the word cunt. "When I return, which might be in 15 minutes or 3 hours, I am going to use one of these items on you for my pleasure. I will be trying to decide which one to use and how I am going to use it on you the whole time. The longer I am gone, the more I have decided to do to you. Does that excite my little cunt?" I wiggle my finger in you.

"Oh, yes, Sir!" you reply without hesitation. I notice you starting to respond to my fingering and pull my hand away from your wet cunt. I smile as I put my fingers in my mouth and suck off your natural juices.

"Very well, then," I say firmly, "I will be thinking very hard about what to use on you, how to use it and for how long while I'm gone."

I kiss you hard on the lips and put your blindfold back on and kiss you once more hard on your lips. You hear me walk down the stairs and out the door. Then you hear my car drive off, leaving you no doubt that I have really left this time.

You go over my words in your mind. "Hmm now, what did he say? He'd be gone 15 minutes or 3 hours. Does that mean either or? Does it mean that I have to wait 3 hours if he doesn't come back in 15 minutes? Damn.. and what else was it? He said one of the toys. Why just one? But he seemed to be pretty clear about that. Yes, he was definite about that.. God, I wonder which one? Fuck I am so wet, ohh how I wish he had made me cum. He makes me so hot and then leaves me wet and wanting and.. and.. Aching! Yes, that's it. I am fucking aching to cum and I'm tied up here and I can't even touch myself and I have all of the toys within a foot of me and yet I can't use any of them.. Ohh, god, how long is he going to make me wait?? God I hope he comes back soon and fucks me or something before my cunt drives me fucking insane. Ohh, how long has it been? A few minutes? How can I wait? Ohh, please, come back and do me soon. I want it so bad. I promise to be good, just please make me cum. Please make me CUM .....oohhhhh please make me cummmmm...ohhhhhh goddddd."

I drive out of the driveway and go to the nearby adult video/sex toy store. I don't really need anything in particular, but I need to spend enough time away to make you really wonder when I'm coming back. Of course, I have no intention of staying away for 3 hours, but want to stay away more than 15 minutes to make you go just a little crazy in your mind. I go in the store and look around to see if there is something else I might like to use on you. After walking the aisles for a few minutes, I decide to buy a few little things just for you. The female store clerk smiles as she puts my new toys in a bag, staples it closed and hands me my change. "She'll enjoy these very much," I say with a smile as I walk out.

Instead of parking in my usual space when I return, I park down the way a bit and walk the last 40 yards to my house so you don't hear my car. With a devilish smile on my face I ring the door bell, hoping you are thinking that whoever it is, it isn't me and praying that whoever it is doesn't come in and look around the house for some reason. I try again to imagine what you are feeling and then ring then doorbell again. Then I open the door, walk in and close the door a bit hard behind me. I am intentionally a bit noisy so you definitely know that someone is in the house, but I don't say anything at all that would let you know it's me. Next I go to the kitchen, open the freezer, take out an ice cube and walk upstairs with it.

When I come into the bedroom I look at you and sense your anguish. "Jack? Is that you?" you ask quietly, but I don't answer. "Who are you? Please answer me," you ask with a more frightened tone in your voice, but I still don't answer.

I walk close to you and hold the ice cube over you. It is starting to melt now and very quickly the first drop of cold water lands right where I wanted it to, on your lips. I love watching you as you try to comprehend what's happening to you and what you are going to do or say. I know now that you are 95% sure it's me, but I want to keep the doubt there for a while longer. Drip, drip, drip the cold water lands on your lips and you try to take it in and drink it like you are dying of thirst. I love to watch your naked body as you do, for you are so beautiful.

Then I put the ice cube directly on your lips for a few seconds and let you suck on it before I do what I had in mind with it. Slowly I run the ice cube down your chin, down your neck and over your body to your closer nipple. I circle the nipple and watch the ice melt on your warm skin. In spite of the cold, it clearly makes your nipple harder. I can tell from this that you are becoming incredibly aroused as I wanted you. You try again to talk, "Jack, oh Jack.. I know it's you, right? Won't you kiss me or talk with me, please, Jack? Sir?"

But I remain silent and run the ice cube to your other nipple and then down your belly. I don't want it to get too small before its ultimate destination. I run it all around your belly but always closer and closer to your warmest place. Before it gets to half it's original size, I run it right down to your open pussy lips and slide it up inside your vagina, pushing it way inside with my finger so it can't possibly pop out.

Then I run my wet finger back up your body and right to your lips where I leave it as if to keep you silent as I speak for the first time since I came back, "You are so beautiful, my darling. I am pleased to find your pussy still wet and wanting. Perhaps the ice cube will cool your aching for a few blessed moments while I tell you what I am going to do with you now."

Suddenly I kiss your lips hard and love how you instantly respond with a desperate attempt to kiss me hard back. You try to pull up to me, but the bonds hold your wrists back. Then I stop and begin talking to you, "Darling, I told you that I was going to use one of the toys on you when I returned. I'm sure you've been wondering about that, haven't you?" You nod eagerly and give me that little quiet "Yes, Sir" that I know means, "Of course I've been thinking about it, what the fuck else was I going to do, oh God, please fuck me, touch me, do something! My fucking cunt is driving me wild!"

"Tell me darling, which toy do you think I am going to use?" I ask.

"Whichever one you want, Sir," you answer without hesitation.

"Yes, you are right about that, my darling," I say, "but I would like to know which one you are hoping I will use, please answer the question." I reach out and squeeze your closer nipple firmly as I say the word - question.

"The belt, Sir," you say quietly. I can read your mind though as I hear your voice thinking, "I can't believe I chose the fucking belt, it could really hurt, oh god, the belt."

I pick up the belt and you hear me let out a nice "mmmmmm" as I do. I take it and touch the tip of it to your lips with it. I run it over your face and love how you open your mouth to feel it. I run it around your chin and neck and then down your body. "Yes, darling, I do love the belt," I say. Then I run it down to your breasts and start to slap them a little with it. Gently at first, but then hard enough to make you recoil a bit and breathe in as if to brace yourself for the pain. I slap each breast a few times lightly, a few times more moderately and once hard. Then I use it lightly again to run it down your body, over your belly, circling your belly button and then down lower, lower. I trace the outer edge of your pussy area, but run it down to your thighs and tease your legs for a while. The tip of the belt makes a little line in your skin as I draw it all over your thighs and lower legs. Then I run it back up, closer and closer, slowly but surely to your pussy. I use the tip to open you and hear you moan as I touch your pussy for the first time since I put the ice cube in you.

Around I go with the tip of the belt and then - smack - lightly but definitely a smack on your mound. I start to punish you with the belt on your opening cunt. "Is this what you thought I would do, love?" I ask as I smack you harder and more directly on your cunt.

"Yes, Sir," you say with a tight mouth that shows me that the pain is real for you now.

I smack you 5 or 10 times more until you are really pulling on your bonds and starting to snarl and breathe hard from the pain. Then I stop and speak, "No, darling. You're wrong. It's not the belt that I have in mind for you."