All Comments on 'Date Night'

by lipstickandligature

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so simple and basic in a perfect way

So many dark and complicated stories around... it is a rare treat to have such an arousing story of happy, realistic people. The conversations are very well done and dialog can be the trickiest of things. This is female domination at its most beautiful. Loving and supportive, building him up in his need, not dismantling him as a human being. I would very much like to read more of these two as they progress, but with the same sensibility to it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it!

It's beautiful, arousing and heartwarming at the same time. I hope I'll be able to be like this with my boyfriend one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, with both good grammar and spelling. Not being part of this world, I find it strange, to say the least, that she claims to love him. I simply don’t believe that anyone can love another when they calmly and deliberately set out to cause pain to another human being. It is, to me, simply sadism ; getting off on causing someone suffering.

This simply isn’t love, it’s torture, covered with a veneer of excuses.

I can understand that we humans can lose control and lash out in anger and hurt someone but this is a pre-meditated, cold hearted decision, to physically and mentally abuse, someone else. To persecute them and cause distress, knowingly and purposely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous