Dating with Mike Ch. 01

Story Info
Sin has a few drinks and a bit more with Mike.
1.5k words
4.04
76.1k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sin
Sin
51 Followers

Sin was excited! Tonight she was having a date with Mike, leaving her boyfriend Jur entertaining himself with his friends. Of course she had his permission and he was turned on by letting her go. He said it was OK as long as she told him all the details of that evening.

Sin explained to Mike where he could park his car in town. She met him and they both took the elevator from the garage up to ground level. As they got on the elevator she turned to him and said: "By the way, Hi!" as up until this point they were only discussing the parking possibilities. She grinned when she said it and he grinned back. After saying Hi as well he closed the space between them and kissed her.

The sexual tension had been building up the couple of days prior to the date through constant messaging back and forward. So they were both not satisfied with just a quick kiss. Who started it they did not know but they slowly and sensually ravished each other's mouth.

Sin loved kissing and she had very sensitive lips. Because of this, kissing made her very hot and horny. As Mike kissed her, their tongues met which gave her a shiver down her body. This was a very good start of the evening. Of course the kiss ended too soon for their liking but it was a very short elevator ride and they had the whole evening before them.

As discussed during the constant messaging Sin was wearing knee-high black stockings with the cutest little pink bow at the top. This let her thighs bare. She wore a long skirt with a very high split, so that anything could happen with discretion, and a low-cut top revealing a lot of cleavage. Mike had told her that if possible he wanted to be able to touch her bare legs. The stockings made that certainly possible. Furthermore, Sin had let him decide what kind of underwear he preferred, if any. Of course he went for the "none whatsoever"!

They walked, while having a casual chat, towards a bar that Sin thought might have some seats that would give some privacy. She was a bit disappointed in the bar as it was not all that she had hoped for but they found a seat at a little table with a round bench where they could sit close together. Draping their coats on the chairs in front of them they had a bit of privacy and with the table and Sin's long skirt the possibilities of maybe touching one another were created.

They sat down and ordered drinks. The conversation was casual to begin with but insinuations arose and soon they were talking about sex in the open, on the beach, in the snow, their favourite porn-movies, their experiences regarding other people. From one drink they went to the other and Mike started slowly touching her leg. Gently at first, almost teasing her flesh with his fingers. She gave a moan. It felt good and relaxing. He then started putting more pressure to his hand and fingers and started massaging her thigh. This felt amazing. Sin knew he gave massages often and he had repeatedly told her that he would love to massage her someday... and more...

Very gently and ever so slowly his hand moved up. Inch by excruciating inch. It was so erotic to be sitting here with him, knowing that they had one thing in mind but would be taking it slow. The only reason she was so turned on and especially so relaxed was because she knew Jur had given her permission and knew about it. Without it, she would not be sitting there.

The first time Mike subtly brushed against her pussy lips, she inhaled sharply. He then resumed to massaging her thigh again. She was hot and wet, she knew. She was wondering if he would do it again. And he did! This time he stayed a little longer with his fingers on the by now moist lips. She had to close her eyes and moan. It was good. She had a lot of difficulty continuing the conversation.

Again he backed down and continued to knead her thigh. Sin tentatively put her hand on his thigh and started caressing his leg through his jeans. She thought to herself: "Two can play at that game!" and slowly, gently she let her fingers creep upwards. She could feel the jeans stretching and a bulge forming. She knew that what she was doing was working. It was only fair that both of them would be hot. She then ran her fingers along the length of his dick, and though there was a layer of jeans between her skin and his, she saw that it had its effect as she felt a twitch and she saw his eyes glaze over for a second.

He repaid her in kind by rubbing the tips of his fingers against her smooth lips and softly slipped the tip between the lips, just a little bit. He caressed her like this for a few seconds and then turned his hand back to her thigh and caressed the underside, moving towards her butt. She could not help herself and let out another moan, trying to move closer to his touch. She was dripping and he could feel it. She wasn't even sure what they were talking about...

Sin put her whole palm to his bulge and gently gripped it, before rubbing up and down its length. She wanted to make him feel as hot as she was, hoping it would send his senses on fire. She knew SHE was on fire.

This went on for a while.

Mike saw she was enjoying herself as much as he was. So he became balder. Every time he spent more time with his fingers on her pussy. He could feel her juices running down his fingers. That was so hot. She was so distracted by his work she did not notice that he licked the juices of his fingers at some point. She tasted good! It turned him on even more if possible. His cock was straining in his pants and though he put on loose-fitting jeans, his cock could not grow any larger due to the confinement.

Sin was dizzy from the pleasure and the drinks. She could not describe how she felt, she just knew her body was on fire. She moved her hips towards him even more. She wanted more, needed more. She was so overwhelmed by the feeling she got from Mike's fingers she could hardly concentrate on what she was feeling with her own hands. She knew Mike was large and she could feel that his length was straining in those pants. She wanted to spend more attention to it, but it was so difficult. It went from difficult to impossible as, subtly, Mike slipped his thumb into her pussy while fondling her butt and kissing her ear. She couldn't think straight anymore; this almost too much for her.

Unfortunately, at that moment, the waitress came along to ask if they wanted another drink. They stopped touching and looked at the time. It was getting late and they both had to work the next day. So they asked for the bill and got up to leave.

As they walked back from the bar to the garage, Mike wrapped an arm around Sin to keep her from getting cold. They giggled and kissed on the way. As they passed a building with large pillars on the front, Mike suddenly pulled her behind one of them and pushed her against it. They started kissing, pushing their bodies against one another, trying to feel as much of the other as possible. Sin was glad she had a wall at her back to keep her upright as her knees felt soft.

She grabbed his dick through his pants and moved her hand up and down, while he found the slit in her skirt and moved his hands over her legs to her butt, cupping and holding it.

He was so turned on and horny, he could not bear to not feel her skin on his any longer. He took her hand and put it inside his pants. Sin moaned at the touch of his skin, soft and warm. She could now feel the length of him and did her best to give some sort of a hand-job in these tight confinements. The kissing made them both heady with desire. She could not get enough of him. She wanted to touch more, touch better, and taste him!

Mike broke the kiss and said: "Let's go, before I eat you here and now!" Sin almost stumbling from the weak feeling in her knees, they both walked to his car. He gave her a short lift to the entrance of the garage, where they had a deep kiss good-night. She stepped out of the car and waved goodbye as he drove off.

Dizzy from drinking and the excitement, she walked back home, where Jur was waiting for her and her oh so wet pussy!

Sin
Sin
51 Followers