All Comments on 'Dating with Mike Ch. 01'

by Sin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
did Mike get to fuck her?

The story was a little short, and since it wasn't told that Mike fucked her, I have to believe she just teased the poor bastard. She should have dragged her silly ass back to her worthless boyfriend Jur with her pussy full of Mike's cum. Now poor old Mike has a case of the blue balls, and the silly little girl still needs fucked. Damn frustrating all around. Well anyway, I did enjoy reading the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sin my dream

sin I love your so awesome stories and can't wait to know you did fucked mike for real! I loved the meeting you alone with mike! Sin you are hottest and awesome!

aarcibaldus@yahoo.it

MikeHuntHertzMikeHuntHertzabout 15 years ago
Sexy to read Female writers...

Jur...I just read the story from Sin...and it was hot...I always like to read erotic writings from women...they have a 'softer' point of view...and this really had that. I thought that her writing it in the third person was interesting. It was if she was watching from a distance as the two characters in the story flirted and played with each other... I bet she had fun..and got very wet.. writing it..and remembering how it had been with Mike that night. It's great to get these stories written down to have them to re-play and relish later on. I am sure that when you first read...or heard her read the story to you, you became very aroused with the descriptions and the images that she revealed in it.

Be sure to pass my comments on to her...and be sure to check whether or not she is wearing panties...hee hee...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot

reading your story makes me think of my own first date, 'approved' by L ;)

very nice Sin, x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mike was MY naughty first date

Yes, I was and am married, but very naive and inexperienced. My husband not only gave me permission to expand my sexuality, he insisted for the sake of

continuing our relationship. Did it work? I would say this much. I didn't send Mike home with anything BLUE. In fact, he came home with me and made it difficult for me to walk normally the next morning.

Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Horny Tale

I think it's a great story! It makes me horny as hell ;) I even want to mastrubate now hahahaha! I have seen pictures with your hard ass and nice tits. It makes me want to cum inside your ass while you get fucked by Jur in your pussy!

I love women who can handel to horny men!

MixMaxMixMaxabout 15 years ago
we're delighted to read your Literotica..stories..

SIN , reading the story it turns us on, and specially because we have you pictured in our mind, please do it again, and be more specific and graphic..,

it has made much more than a tickle to Marie..we're melted..

..but please this Story needs a continuation..

hugs and kisses

MixMax

Avontuurlijk75Avontuurlijk75over 12 years ago
Very erotic story

I love the way this girl writes, even more knowing how fantastic she looks.

Only one thing wrong with this though... she should have worn panties, excuse herself to go to the ladiesroom en when returning, presented him her wet moist panties..

LovelyDutchiesLovelyDutchiesalmost 12 years ago
Super erotic

Wow what an erotic story. Great way of using the right words, too sad there are no pics along with the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Talk? Why?

First chapter, and they haven't said A word to each other (at least that We-The-Readers can see!)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sin is a whore, A dirty cunt of a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSin@Sin
Like most authors, I really like getting comments. So thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave a public comment or send instant feedback!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES