Daughter Darkens Our World Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad learns awful truth about daughter, is okay with it.
10.9k words
4.24
63.7k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The atmosphere around the house evened out for a while. The wife got off my back about who the daughter was dating and I wasn't as curious since I had the website and her college confession to tide me over. Our interest in her love life would only flair up when she would go out with Derrick. Her mother would go nuts wanting to know who she was with and I'd go crazy wanting to know what they were doing.

Crap rolls downhill, so when the wife would nag me, I would nag the daughter. Her only reply was that she'd talk to him and see what he wanted to do. And besides, she said, it wasn't a long term romance, they just enjoyed the same things. My wiener got hard imagining the interests they shared.

Jennifer was true to her word and talked to Derrick about stepping out into the light. She said we should all get together for lunch and discuss the situation. I told her to just name a date and time and her mother and I will be there.

"No, not mom, just you. You'll be able to handle what's going on more than she will. The three of us will have to come up with a plan to break the news to her." She wanted to take control, and I let her.

I asked her what all the secrecy was about, was the guy married, chinese, wtf? She just told me to be patient a little bit longer. This was getting a little tiresome; it's not like she's the first white woman who's spread her legs for a black, but I went along.

The big day finally arrived. , She set up a lunch meeting on Monday, just the three of us, at the Raddison Hotel in downtown Atlanta. We were finally getting down to business. It was an odd day. What do you wear to meet the negro your only daughter is fucking? I decided on casual. Jennifer called while I was en route and told me to skip the restaurant and head for Suite 23F. The law firm she works for leases a few suites for business purposes. I did as I was told and was met at the door by the tall black man I had met once before. He introduced himself and asked if I now understood the reason for all the secrecy. He told me to sit and I sat. "Jenny's getting ready, can I get you a drink?"

"Hell, yes' I said, 'I could murder one."

"Your daughter thought this was the best way to bring our relationship out into the open, and I agreed. She's in the bathroom getting ready." Getting ready for what?, I wondered.

The door to the bathroom opened and my little Jenny strolled out wearing nothing but a burgundy bra and matching panties and high heels. The kid had a fucking killer body; long legs, great hips, just enough ass, about an inch worth of gap and slim waist. Her ex-husband is an asshole, if I do say so myself. I would gladly drink a quart of her piss, just to see where it came from, daughter or not. She completely ignored my presence and approached her lover. They kissed, all tongue, as his hands roamed across her ass and back. The contrast in skin color was amazing. She was still ignoring me as he spoke. "We agreed the best way to illustrate the dynamic of our relationship was to put on a little demonstration." As he spoke, she took off his suit jacket, tie and shirt. At this point he was naked to the waist. He was, in a word, cut. "Since you're the guest of honor, she's agreed to perform whatever tricks you desire. What's your pleasure, pops?"

By this time, she was on her knees removing his shoes and socks. Very subservient and very erotic. I cleared my throat and croaked, "Since she's already on her knees, tell her to suck your cock."

"You heard your dear old dad, he wants to see my black cock in your pretty white mouth. Be a good girl and do as the man says." You could have heard ice melt, it was so quiet in the room. Jenny undid his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let them fall. She tugged down his boxers, exposing a very respectable semi-hard uncut black cock. She kept her hands on his thighs and used her mouth to scoop up her prize. I checked my watch when she started nursing on his cock. After about five minutes of her servicing Derrick, she had all three of us mesmerized. He had his eyes closed and his head back and she just kept taking nice long deep strokes and making sloppy, squishy noises. Her back was to me, but I imagined my little Jenny had her eyes closed as his glistening black tool slid in and out of her mouth. Every so often, she'd stop bobbing and try to take him as deep as she could and pause there, gag a little, then start up again. After about twelve minutes of what I could only imagine was a stellar blow job, I began to worry that he'd come in her mouth, so I stepped in.

"Have you taught my daughter any other tricks?" My question broke the mood, but I sensed they were relieved I was not against their illicit union.

"Your little white girl obeys pretty good. What you got in mind, pops?" I couldn't stand much more of this without at least taking my cock out and beating off, but this was their show today.

"Fuck her." None of us were shocked at the demand. "Tell her to take the panties off but leave the bra on. Tell your little slut to get on her back and pull her knees up. Then tell her to ask you nicely, to please fuck her." I'm no sexpert, but I know what I like. He was about to say 'you heard the man', when I cut him off. "No. I told you to tell her what to do. Now tell her what to do." They both gave me a look that said I was not responding in the fashion they expected, but fuck it. I'm turning into a dirty old pervert. The older I get, the less I give a shit about what other people think. He did as he was told and so did she.

Jennifer rose from her knees, wiping the spit and slobber with the back of her hand. With her back still to me, she lowered her panties 'til they were just above her knees, stepped out of them, then extended her arm straight out and dropped them, like she wanted to make sure I saw they were removed as instructed. She must have read my mind, because she faced me as she sat down on the edge of the bed laid back. She brought her knees up together, then wrapped two lovely, long-fingered hands around them and spread her legs revealing a perfect, loose-lipped pussy that was completely bare save a close-shaved triangle of pubic hair. I hope this asshole knew what had been dropped in his lap.

Her stud moved into position, pulled the skin back to expose the snake's head, and slowly started to ease into my only daughter. As the director of this perverted display, I was not pleased. "Boy, I told you to fuck her. Make sweet love to her on your own time. This little demonstration is for my benefit, and I want you to fuck her hard. Stand up in it. She'll just have to bear a little pain until she gets into it." I had to give them both credit. She did what she was told, and so did he. He skinned his cock with one hand, leaned forward on the bed and supported himself with the other, stuck just the head into her pussy, and let all his weight sink himself into my daughter, all the way up to the hilt. I heard her stifle a groan and I knew it must have hurt, but I had zero sympathy for her. It was her idea to be a black cock slut. I'm just trying to help her attain her goals.

I was right again, because it only took about a minute before she started to get into it and got really wet. What a sight. My daughter givin' up her pussy to a fine black stud. I tried for years to get her mother to do it and gave up. I never could figure out why I got into the interracial thing, but I try not to over think things anymore. I noticed Derrick was slowing down, pacing himself. "What's the matter, negro, you getting tired?"

"No man, I'm getting close to nuttin'. It's too soon." He was almost panting.

"It ain't too soon. She's here for your pleasure, let her take care of herself. Get yours, don't worry about her." This was my show, and I knew what I wanted to see.

He just shook his head like he couldn't believe who he was dealing with. "Alright, pops. You call it. Where do you want me to dump my load?"

"First off, quit calling me 'pops'. What are my options?"

He shook his head in disbelief again. "Shit, there's only three. In her, on her, or make her swallow. Your choice, but she gets off on all three." He talked about her like she wasn't in the room, and I liked that.

This was getting out of hand. "I suppose she's swallowed her share, and dumping it on her belly is a waste. You've already got your cock buried up in her, dump your seed in her. Maybe you'll get lucky and breed her. Her mother's been wanting a grand baby, let's see if she'll accept a mixed race `one."

That's all it took. He sank all the way in and started grunting. I thought I could see his shaft pulse with every spurt of cum. I counted at least six or seven. Young, strong, black, uncut, large and a heavy cummer. Little Jenny had hit the jungle fever jackpot. He remained in position, catching his breath while his cock softened. I realized that we hadn't addressed my daughter since they started fucking. Like a true whore, she never made a sound. She just kept her legs spread and her pussy available for use. The kid was a natural. Ol' Master D straightened up and said, with more than a little pride, "I think we're done here. Don't you?"

"Not by a damn sight, bub. There's two messes that have to be cleaned up. Have her do you first." Without a word, Candy slid off the bed and wrapped her lips around the now-hidden head of Derrick's slimy dick. She stayed right there for a while, sucking up every last drop of his jizz and her juice. Then she did something truly amazing. She started gobbling up his spent cock like a big snake would swallow, head first, another smaller, but still impressive black snake. I stared on in both amazement and respect. The kid has a set of skills, skills she did not inherit from her mother. She held still, with her nose pressed against his stomach, until she couldn't hold her breath any longer, and slowly pulled her head back as the snake slid between her lips and plopped free.

As if the spell was broken, she asked Derrick to get her a towel out of the bathroom so she could wipe herself up. "Time out. Doesn't lover boy here return the favor?" I didn't see this coming.

"No, daddy. That's one thing I can't get him to do. He's old school that way. He won't eat me when I'm clean, forget about this sloppy mess." She sounded disappointed, but resigned.

I turned to Derrick and almost begged like a kid in a candy store. "I'll do it. Just tell her to let me. Please." With that request, the games were back on.

"Let's get this straight. You want me to tell you to go down on your own daughter?" Yes. He looked back and forth at Jenny and me and an almost evil look took over his face. "Jenny, baby. Have a seat in that chair. I'm gonna have your daddy clean your pussy out. You want a drink?" She slouched in the chair with her ass half-hanging off the edge and sipped at the scotch-rocks he poured for her. By now, his sperm had started to leak out. Derrick jerked his thumb in her direction and told me to get to it.

I almost jumped out of my chair. I knelt between her legs, not believing my good fortune. I decided I was going to make this last because who knew when or if I'd ever get the chance to go down on my own daughter again. I was going to savor all the sights, sounds and smells. I was awestruck and unable to move, until Jennifer lifted her leg and kicked me in the back of my head, not lightly, with her heel. I started with her inner thighs, lapping up all the stray mixed fluids. I did one thigh and then the other. It was like eating a piece of cake for desert. First, you eat the cake, then you eat the icing, like desert for desert. When I had her thighs clean, I turned to stare into one of the most beautiful pussies I'd seen in a long time. The kid had a nice, adult one with big floppy, dark-edged lips. Well on her way to being properly used. This one was even more perfect because there was a nice white glob of African sperm about to drop out. Never wanting to waste a righteous load, I dove in and got busy.

If there's one thing us small-dicked guys get good at, it's eating pussy. It was one of my favorite things and I was good at it. Jenny thought so, too. She swooned, "Derrick this feels sooo good, are you sure I can't talk you into at least trying it."

"No, Hell no, and Fuck no! If he likes it so much, give him the job full-time."

Candy patted me on the head. "Did you hear that, Daddy. Derrick'll fuck me, but he won't eat me. Do you want to clean me out after he dumps a load up in your only daughter? Can I sit on your face after I drag my ethnically-fucked white ass home? Could you handle a steady diet of black baby seed. I swallow a lot of it. It tastes pretty good. Not like a white man's." I just nodded my head in the affirmative and hoped she wasn't joking. She did have a point about the taste. Without getting in to too much detail, Derrick's cum didn't taste half-bad. It didn't have that ammonia stench that white seed did.

I worked at her slit for a while and it seemed I pulled out all I could. I decided to go D Master one better and actually make Jennifer come. I sensed she sensed I had shifted from sucking her clean to sucking and nibbling on her clit and she let me. She was so ready to get off it didn't take her long. Just like her mother, she started breathing fast and shallow until, bam, she got there. She stiffened and spasmed all at the same time. Her thigh muscles tensed and I thought she was going to crush my skull. She reached around to the back of my head and pulled my face against her crotch. I kept sucking her clit until, almost in pain, she pushed me away. Again, just like her mother. They're both only good for one munching at a time.

With that, the mood was broken definitively. I checked my watch. We had squeezed all of this depravity into less than an hour and a half. The strange thing was, nobody seemed to regret any of it. Since I was the only one dressed, I stood up, poured myself a short one and downed it. "This has been one hell of a lunch meeting. I, for one, would love to do it again. But I'll leave you two kids alone. You don't need an old killjoy like me hanging around to kill the party vibe. I'll see you around. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." As I made for the elevator, I realized it was poor fatherly advice. Apparently, there isn't anything I wouldn't do.

I haven't had these thoughts in a while, but as I drove to my wife's bridal shop I wondered why I didn't feel any shame. I'm at a point in my life where I'll act on any impulse. I drove to my wife's shop with the intention of telling her to get her ass home early so we could fuck. Our sex life has been very listless lately and I know she'd enjoy being thrown a bone, even my small one. I got there and the place was quiet. "This place is dead. Why don't you follow me home and I'll try my best to make you feel cheap and degraded, just like the old days." My sexual advances took her by surprise.

"What's gotten into you? Have you been watching porn again? Take one too many Viagra?" I thought to myself, yeah, what I've been watching has been pornographic and it involved a black guy fucking a white chick, one of my favorite things. Only the white chick was your daughter. As far as the Viagra, I had to coordinate with her to time my drugs.

"What's gotten into me is that I want to get into you. Have one of those people you overpay take over for the rest of the day, follow me home, and we can have a little afternoon delight before your daughter gets home." I could see the wheels turning in her head. She's been a real trooper about not complaining about the lack of quality and quantity in her sex life as I've gotten older. I've offered her numerous alternatives but she's rejected them all. She knows better than to pass up any opportunities.

"I'd love to fool around a little, but I can't leave. Arlene is on vacation and Kim is out sick. I've got a late appointment at 4:30. I sure could use a little cock, though."

Ouch! That was an inside joke at my expense. Deep down, we both know she's a size queen and the bigger the better as far as she was concerned, but she chose to stay with me, so... "Fuck it, let's do it here. Lock the doors, hang the 'Gone Fuckin'' sign up, tell them to come back in two hours."

"Two hours! Honey you haven't made it last two hours ever." The resentment was there. It was buried, but it was still there. The ball was in her court. She bit her lower lip, looked at the door, looked at the clock, looked back at the door, then looked at the clock that read 3:27. "Deal. Swallow your performance-enhancing drug. I'll lock the door, kill the lights. Let's be bad and do it in the back room. I got an hour. That should give you more than enough time." Ouch, again, but it is what it is.

By the time she finished shutting down the front of the shop, I was already naked and standing at attention in the back. Drugs weren't a necessity, but they provided a guarantee. She walked into the darkened sewing area and started to undress. I like watching her strip, but knowing she was getting naked just so I can fuck her in the middle of the afternoon with people on the sidewalk out front was even better. She noticed I was stroking my already hard dick and, sarcastically, told me to be careful. "Watch what you're doin' there. That little load is mama's." Maggie kicked off her shoes and unzipped and dropped her skirt. It was my lucky day. She was wearing white stockings and a garter belt, not panty hose. She shed her panties and asked me if I minded if she kept her nylons on. Mind?, I insisted. There she stood. My lovely wife, rubbing her fifty-something clit, asking me how I wanted her.

"Lose the blouse and bra." Normally, I'd do her as she stood. Fucking her half-dressed always makes her seem like more of a whore, but I opted for exposed titties today. I like to watch them swing. As naked as she was gonna get, she asked 'now what?'. I realized I couldn't kiss her and risk her smelling her daughter on me, so I told her to sit, that I was hungry. She loves it when I make a meal out of her, so she did as she was told. I licked, sucked and chewed on the flesh of her inner thighs while she rubbed her clit with one middle finger with a dark blue fingernail. She was already wet. I could tell she was getting into the moment when she grabbed my head and told me that we didn't have all day. I lapped at the whole pussy like a dog and kept waiting for some cum to magically materialize, but you can't always get what you want.

I could tell by the way she was breathing and moaning that she just wanted to get off, so I concentrated on her clit. She was into this escapade more than she let on because she came in about two minutes. I noticed she didn't get off like Jennifer did. Instead of going rigid, she just went limp until her orgasm passed. She regained her senses and she asked me if I was still hard. I embarrassingly said yes, embarrassed because she couldn't assume I still would be. I said yeah, and asked her how she wanted it. "This is your little stag party. I'm here to entertain you. How do you want it?" I told her to get up, that I wanted to treat her to a horsey ride. We changed positions, but she muttered under her breath, "horsey?, I wish". She went back to rubbing her clit while we changed positions. I watched in awe and appreciation as she put a nylon-clad leg on each side of the chair, spread her pussy open with the first two fingers of one hand and sank down on my cock. My wife would have made a great high-priced call girl. Hell, maybe she still could. She bounced up and down before she settled on it and just started rocking. This is what she does when she wants to get off. Maggie likes to drift off in this position, and I let her. I helped her get there by alternating sucking on her nipples. I was determined to be a big boy and last as long as she did, but it was getting tough. She helped me out by cumming first, and right after she calmed down, I came. She asked me if I came, and I said yes. She stayed in my lap and we started kissing like we did when we were young. All tongue and lots of spit. We weren't ready to quit, but the phone rang and we were jolted back to the present day. She rose up off my slimy cock and thanked me.