Daughter Darkens Our World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took another sip of coffee and Jen screamed at me not to stop. I had her. "I could see you mother visibly relax with every stroke of his cock. She told me later that she thought this was going to be a little fuckee-suckee in front of a crowd, something she could handle. She had let her imagination get the better of her and feared the worst. That's when it got worse. The prince clapped his hands and a servant came forward and stripped him, except for his head wear. Your mother resumed sucking, without being told. Her eyes were closed and she was into it. Then he slapped her again and told her to stop. He motioned and two servants came up and stripped her burka and head wear off. Now she up on this platform in front of about twenty people, mostly men, wearing nothing but that gold belly chain and a pair of sandals. The prince was given a leather strap whip thing and laid into her ass. She cried out and he asked her who owned her flesh. She almost mumbled 'you do'. He laid into her again. 'Address me as Master. Speak so all can hear. Who owns your white flesh?" He gave her another lash and she almost shouted 'You own my white flesh, Master'. I looked around and all the guys were rubbing their cocks through their clothes. "I did not hear you. Tell all you entertain, 'Who owns this Christian flesh?' Smack! 'Master, my flesh belongs to you.' Smack! She was back to being terrified. "I claim your white flesh for alla. What are the limits? Do you offer your flesh to honor all islam?" Smack! 'There are no limits, Master. Instruct me! I will obey. Use me! I will satisfy you." Smack! I had no idea where all this shit was coming from. It was like she was reading a script, but I know she never had time. All this was coming from somewhere deep inside. "Do you object to being struck?" "No, Master. Use me as you wish." He told her to hold up her tits and smacked each one, hard. "Tell the people I have assembled what you have done. Tell them how you have sold your worthless white flesh for money. Tell them you exist to serve alla and bring his followers pleasure." Then he just waved the whip in front of her face and she held her tits up without being told. Smack! Smack! He got behind her and laid a couple whacks across her ass and pushed her off the platform towards the crowd. He smacked her again and she stopped. He took the whip, stuck it between her thighs and wiggled it until she took the hint stood with her feet spread wide. Smack! Smack! This time on the inside of her thighs. "The crowd awaits your declaration. Tell them." "I am your whore, Master. I stated my price and you paid it. My white, Christian whore flesh is at your disposal. I serve alla by pleasing his followers. What do you desire?"

"I don't believe it. You are making this up. You are a sick, perverted, frustrated old man who gets off by fabricating stories about my dear mother."

"I fucking wish. Actually what I wish is that someone recorded all this. I always knew your mother was just slightly submissive, but this was off the scale. All this master slave shit was coming from her. It was deathly silent after she made her declaration until one of the crowd called out for the prince to demonstrate the proper use of a Christian whore."

"What happened next?"

"He just said, 'Very well'. He grabbed her hair and bent her backwards and started smacking her tits and belly and thighs and crotch. "It's not every white woman that earns a whipping in the name of alla. What do you say?" "Thank you, Master. I gladly accept your attention. I will accept all you are gracious enough to offer."

Jennifer just stared. "Then what happened?"

Then it was game on. In the Arabic world, they love the ass. He dragged her back to the platform, laid back and told her to use her mouth. She sucked his cock til it was nice and hard then he grabbed her hair and told her to worship his ass. Without a hint of resistance, she started eating his ass out in front of the crowd. Then he whacked her on her spine and just said 'All fours, like a dog. Let the people see your face. Then he fucked her in the ass. Everyone could see her wince as he dry-fucked her virgin ass. What a display! This went on for about two hours. He'd fuck her ass and get off. Then she had to spin around and clean him up 'til he got hard again. Then he'd fuck her ass again. Every time he lasted longer. He fucked her five times in three hours. I kept track. After about the third time, your mother got into it. No pain, almost no resistance. Every time he came, he'd ask her if she was ready to receive his seed. She'd face the crowd and almost happily ask her Master for more of his muslim seed. When he'd fill her ass, she'd thank him then turn around and point her gaped ass at the crowd while she sucked him clean. He finally announced to the crowd that he had his fill for now. He stood up and your mother relaxed on the platform. She said afterward that she thought it was over and that she was proud of herself that she had satisfied him. You could almost see her smile. He looked down at her and said that she was a most excellent whore, one of the best he'd ever purchased. Then he asked her if she meant what she said about pleasing alla by pleasing his followers. "Yes, Master. It is my only purpose." Now I was getting worried. I didn't know where all this was coming from, but it was too late to turn back. I honestly thought I'd lost her for good. It crossed my mind that she would stay behind and become part of this guy's harem, if they still had them. Then the prince, her master, got this broad smile and said that, as a reward for her excellent service, he would offer her to all in attendance. "You may honor alla until his followers completely consume you."

I had to use the can, and Jennifer followed me to the door and back to the kitchen. "Come on, what happened next?"

"She said she thought she was done, but she was on the hook for the full twenty four hours. When he threw her to the crowd, it was clear these guys had done this before. They had their own pecking order. First, she got fucked by his father and his uncles. There were four of them and it took her about three or four hours to drain them. All of them used her ass and mouth, no one fucked her proper. When they were done, the prince told her to offer herself to the next generation of alla's followers, and she did. He ordered her to join him in front of the crowd and said it was now time to please the sons. 'I will do whatever is required. Have your sons claim me, I beg you!' Then they came up, one by one. Only this time, they used her pussy. I had to give her credit, she took on all comers. She started to drag and the prince called for something. She snorted a couple long lines of whatever and was ready for round two. If anything, she was even more eager to please. There were about ten sons and nephews and she did them all at least twice, most more than that. She put on one hell of a display. In the middle of this debauchery, the prince came up to me and asked me how I was coping with the fact that my wife was a whore for islam. He noticed the front of my pants where I'd come repeatedly and saw that no answer was necessary. 'All white women, in their hearts, are servants to alla in one way or another.' Whatever. I let it go. Then he said he would understand if I no longer wanted such a whore in my life and that, for a small fee, would see to it that she would disappear. 'There are many people that would find a white woman such as your wife very entertaining during long desert nights.' I declined his offer and told him I would be taking her home. Very well, he said. While we were discussing selling your mother into white slavery, the last guest had finished with her. The prince walked around the room while your mother sat on the edge of the bed rubbing her crotch, like she needed more. I thought of asking him what he gave her, but I couldn't keep up with her as it was. He asked if his father and uncles had had their fill, and they waved him on. 'Your whore is as you say, excellent, and I have nothing left.' They all said something like this. Then he asked the younger ones if they wanted more. Their 'spokesman' replied that, while she was entertaining, she was not holding up well. And they were right, she was looking a might rough. Her hair was matted with spit and cum and sweat and who knows what else, her ass and thighs and back and tits were criss-crossed with welts, her neck and tits were covered with bite marks and hickeys and I didn't want to know what was leaking out of what I surely thought was a her ruined ass. He offered her to anyone in the crowd and didn't get any takers. Then your mother said that she would be honored to provide more pleasure to her master. He just looked at her and told her she was disgusting, lower than a pig and she was now a spent white whore. Then he called all of his male staff together and said your mother still had almost three hours of slavery left and they could do with her as they wished and he invited any of the guests to stay and enjoy the show. There were about a half-dozen who took him up on the offer. It was more like a feeding frenzy than sex. They used her like a rag doll, always looking at the clock. Then it was noon, he restated his offer to 'dispose' of her and I politely declined. Then he said his private jet would take us home and he wanted her gone within the hour. And we were."

Silence filled the kitchen. "That's it? That's all there is?"

"Yeah, that's all there is. Isn't that enough for you? An hour ago you were under the impression your mother was a prude. You find out she willingly sold herself into white slavery and you want more?"

She shook her head and said, "No, that's not what I meant. What happened next? You can't tell me she came home and it was business as usual?"

"No, it took her a long time to get over it. She ended up spending most of the money she earned on surgical repairs and psychiatric visits." Then Jenny started praising me, about what a good husband I was for staying with her. "Not quite. She never came out and said as much, but I could tell she blamed me. I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. She was kinda wild for a few years afterward." Jennifer said, don't stop now, tell her everything.

"Well, she wanted to fuck all the time, which I thought was pretty great. That's what started what I refer to as our last kick at the kinky can. I used to golf in a foursome, and eventually the four couples started socializing. We went to a pool party at one of the homes when your mother got uncontrollably horny. We crawled off into the cabana to do the deed. No preliminaries, no foreplay. She dropped her one-piece on the floor, hung her pussy off the edge of the sofa and told me to get busy." Jennifer's mouth hung open, and I told her it was the truth. "We went at it, not even thinking about the others. The way I fuck, even back then, it wouldn't take us that long. I finished quickly as usual, and was about to clean up when we heard someone lightly applauding. It was one of my golf buddies. He had watched our performance, looked your mother over and said he liked what he saw. Normally, she would have recoiled in horror, but like I said, she was still a little off kilter. She told me to ask our host if he'd like a turn. He accepted her offer, but she wanted me to ask him. So I asked him if he'd like to fuck my wife, as a thank you for inviting us. Of course he said yes. By now my seed was leaking out of your mother and they both noticed. She told him that even though it was a small load, it leaked out quick because I couldn't get it very far in. Then she told him to tell me to clean her up for him, and I did. Then I sat back and watched this guy fuck your mother. While he was plowing away, the other two guys tapped on the window and he invited them in. After they figured out what was going on, they asked if they could take a turn. Our ever gracious host said sure. Never even asking your mother or me. I expected your mother to put up a fight, but she didn't. She said something like she was here to provide pleasure. The guy who was fucking your mother didn't last much longer than I did, but she didn't seem to mind. He came inside her and pulled out and your mother volunteered me to clean him up. I reached for a towel and she told me to use my mouth. Show these men I was good for something. I licked the first guy clean, but by the time the third guy finished, I was giving him a proper blow job. Your mother really got off on it. So did the other guys. Hell, so did I. When I finished the last guy, she complimented me on my sissy skills and said as a reward I could clean her. That's when I learned I love eating other guys cum."

Again, she just sat there, across the kitchen table, staring at me. "You wanna hear some more?"

"Shit! There's more?"

I continued. "This became sort of a regular thing. Three of the four wives were down for the swapping,swinging thing, and the fourth one didn't want to participate but didn't mind if her husband did. We each were a member in different country clubs, so whenever we played a round at someone's home course, that guy's wife would be the prize and the winner could go first. The problem was the fourth guy. What would be the prize when we played there. Jack, kind of the alpha male of the group, suggested to the other guys that I would be. I would have to go down on whoever won at that course. We discussed it, and voted on it. Of course it was three to one. It actually wasn't that bad. They treated me like I was their sissy bitch, but I didn't mind. It was only one day a month. We played speed golf that summer. It didn't really matter who came in first, because everyone got to take a turn with the wives, or me. I had high hopes that this would turn into a long-term thing, but the group broke up. One guy moved, and your mother and another one of the wives got pregnant. The other two guys wanted to keep going with me as the prize, but the more I thought about it, the gayer it seemed, and we just drifted apart."

By now, it was the afternoon, and we'd switched to beer. "You fucking freaks! What happened next? Please tell me there's more." Jennifer begged me to keep going.

"Sorry, kiddo, that's it. Once your brother was born, your mother relapsed into her old self, the one you know now. She seemed content to concentrate on raising you two and I just let all the disgusting kinky shit fade into history."

"Damn. Damn" She just stared into the other room and repeated that one word. "I am so fucking mad at you right now! You two raised me to be nun, all the while you two were some of the freakiest people on the planet? Do you realize how much dirty fun you have prevented me from having? I wanted to start whoring around at sixteen, but you two sat on me 'til it passed. Damn!"

"Relax. If we would have let you off the leash back then, you'd be a used up hag by now. Look at you. You're in your early thirties. That's prime for a whore. Now you know what to keep and what to throw away."

She just grunted, like her mother. They don't like it when I'm right. She was still pissed when she stood up. "Well, maybe she'll accept my jungle fever after all. You've got a week to come up with a plan. I'm flying to Houston for a week to take some depositions. I want some concrete plans when I get back." Then she proceeded to leave.

"Where are you going now?"

"Up to my room." She answered without turning around.

"What are you gonna do up there?"

"After the disgusting truth about my parents you just laid on me, I'm gonna break out my vibrator and get myself off picturing my mother servicing Arabs. Then, after that passes, I'm gonna put in new batteries and get myself off again, picturing my father sucking off other guys." I nodded like I understood and asked her if she needed help but she said no. I accepted that, then asked her if I could watch and she said no to that, too. Living with these two bitches is gonna be the death of me.