Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ida said, "It's Ok, baby! Jerome has enough for both of us. I'll just go help Rufus to shower."

She let Jerome pull out and turn towards Louise. She dropped to her knees and started to clean her lover's cock licking her mother's juices off of it!

Ida went upstairs looking for Rufus. Louise put her one hand on her pussy as she cleaned Jerome's black cock. She feels that her pussy was full of juices. It was leaking out of her she wanted to be fucked so badly. She pushed her finger into her pussy feeling the squishing sounds.

She told Jerome to take her and fuck her hard. Her pussy was throbbing with desire. She moaned as he picked her up and they walked to the bedroom. She felt her body shaking with lust Jerome had trained her very well and now she was hot to fuck whenever and wherever he wanted her to fuck. As he carried her to the bed, her fingers moved in and out of her pussy fucking it. He laid her on the bed and knowing she was fresh and clean he impaled her with his black cock. "Oh ……………. Ah ………. Oh GOD….yes…… come on!! Oh come on Jerome!! Fuck me faster Jerome!! Oh ……Oh ……..oh …………. My ………God…. Yes. Oh yes ………yes………yes ……. Oh god ……YES!…………..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Louise had a great orgasm one of the best in her young life. She was really hot this morning! She didn't know why or care all she wanted was for Jerome to keep fucking her. His cock was in full force now and fucking her hard and fast like before. Ramming into her, pumping and thrusting and pumping and ramming he went on and on and on! And she had one orgasm after the other!

Rufus was in the shower with Ida and was fucking her full speed as she loudly moaning with lot of slang telling him to make a badly in hr and how she loved his big hard black cock. She was rubbing her boobs with one hand as he filled her pussy with his black cock pushing her against the wall in the tub. It was a very thrilling movement for her to be fucking Rufus in her own bathroom. She was enjoying every movement and knew she was going to cum soon. She began to feel dizzy and didn't understand what's happening in her. She held on to Rufus as he pumped her again and again. Ida felt dizzy enough to make her feel sick. She was going to throw up and told him. He let her go and she puked in the tub as he held her.

Meanwhile Jerome was ramming his 8 inch black cock into Louise's sweet young pussy. He held her around the stomach with his big black hand and pulled her tighter to him as his cock moved inside the tunnel of her white pussy. Jerome was already thinking about when he would tire of her and send her out to fuck other black men like he had done with so many other white women to keep his brothers and friends happy. But first she would make a bunch of porno films, which would sell very well in the industry.

Finally Ida felt a little better. She stepped out of the tub and they dried off together. Then with only a towel wrapped around them they came down to the kitchen again. As they walked into the kitchen they saw Jerome fucking Louise and they both stood there watching. Jerome was now pumping his cum into Ida's daughter and she was moaning and telling him how good it felt. Louise now knew what black men liked to hear and she played the game well.

When it was over she headed to the showers and Jerome followed her. Rufus told him he would meet them in the bedroom. Jerome agreed and went into the shower with where Louise was waiting for him. They played in the shower cleaning and drying each other.


As both women came in the bedroom Jerome told them he wanted to se them masturbate together. He was going to make the mother and daughter eat each other's cunt and cum. He smiled knowing that they would hesitate but would do what he asked. As he and Rufus sat on the bed Jerome said, "Louise, I want you to cum for me like you did in my condo yesterday."

Louise looked at him and then to her mother. She said, :Oh Jerome no! Not with my mom here!"

Rufus said, "Don't worry about her she'll be doing the same thing. Ida I ant you to finger your pussy and cum for me."

Ida's eyes opened wide and she said, "No! Not here with all of you around."

Jerome said, "Yes. Yes both of you. We want to see you cum and we want you to cum together. Now do it!"

His voice sounded like he was mad and meant it. Both women sat on the bed and removed their towels.

The two black men sat there and watched the two white women a mother and her daughter begin to masturbate. They sat with their backs to the wall on the bed and began playing with their own bodies. At least in the beginning Jerome let them do that, but before it was over, he would have them making the other one orgasm as they watched. He had to smile knowing this was the final step in the white women's humiliation and servitude to him and his black friends. If the mother and daughter would have a lesbian affair in the bed while he and Rufus watched they would pretty much do anything he wanted. It was time now for them to begin.

He told them to do what he said as they played with their bodies. They didn't even argue about it. He knew from being with them that they both loved to masturbate but not like this, not in front of everyone. He said, "I want to see your fingers in your pussies and fingering them and making them wet. Yes, just like that. You both are doing very well. See Rufus's cock is hard already. Now I want you to put a finger into your pussies and then bring it out and taste them. Taste your own juice understand?"

The women did it. Jerome said, "Keep doing it. Finger your cunts and then taste your fingers. Good baby good. Now! Do it again and give your fingers to the other person. Ida protested until he yelled at her and slapped her. Then she did it. Louise sucked her fingers and Ida sucked her daughter's. They both tasted each other's pussy juices.

As they did what Jerome told them he soon had them fingering each other's pussy. Both women were told to lie down on the bed and he told Louise to move around so her pussy was facing her mother. He then told Ida to open her legs wide and let Louise finger her better.

It went on and on with the women doing pretty much what Jerome told them to do. Both women were wet between their legs now and he could see Louise beginning to hump her sweet young pink pussy on her mother's fingers. He knew she would be the first to cum. He wanted them to cum together. So he told Louise, "Now baby I want you to kiss your mother's pussy. Do it for me Louise. Kiss it, tongue it make love to it!" Ida started to get up but Rufus held her down on the bed and said, "You eat your daughter's pussy if you ever want me or Jerome back here to fuck you again. We want you two to do 69 with each other. And you're fucking going to do it. Now get busy eating that cunt."

Ida knew Jerome had gone to far this time but she was to scare of him to stop. Plus she was to far gone sexual to not stop. At first she actually wanted to stop this sex act with her daughter. But now, with the help of Jeremy's hand and fingers on her clit she wasn't sure she really wanted it to end. Her daughter was so beautiful and had such a nice compact body. Ida moved on her daughter now. She pulled Louise over her so that her daughter's legs were straddling her head and face. As Ida pulled her daughter down Louise felt her mother's tongue entered her slit and begin licking. She moaned loudly and Jerome smiled. Rufus was rubbing Louis's ass hole as Ida licked her pussy. Louise had such a nice round white ass; Rufus really wanted to put his black cock back into it again like last night when she was sandwiched between him and Jerome. But he held off.

In the position Ida held Louise over her face, her daughter's head was directly over her mother's pussy too. When Louise felt her mother's tongue begin licking her young pussy, Louise lowered her head and began to lick and kiss her mom's pussy. Jerome sat there watching and encouraging Louise giving her ideas and techniques that was making her mother lift her as up and down fucking herself on her daughter's tongue. Moans were coming from both women as Rufus fingered Louis's tiny little ass hole as her mother sucked and ate her pussy.

In minutes Jerome heard Louise said, "Oh yes! I'm almost there! Oh Yeah mom! Oh God suck my clit now! Oh Fuck! I'mmm Cummingggggg"

Louise went off fucking her little hips down into her mother's face as Rufus finger fucked her ass. Ida had two fingers deep in her daughter's pussy as she sucked directly on her hard red clit! Louise screamed and as she began to orgasm, Jerome said, "Suck your mother's clit too!"

Louise did as she was told as she pumped and pumped her cunt on her mother's face. She climaxed again right behind the first one. And them the two men heard Ida moan loudly and her hips began t thrust up into her daughter's face. Jerome held Louis's face against her mother's pussy and said, "suck! Suck her clot Louise! Yea that's it baby!"

Jerome was fingering her mother's pussy with three of his thick black fingers. Ida was going wild as her daughter sucked her clit and tongued it.

Once they were both done climaxing and cumming Jerome took out a long 9 inch black dildo and rubber it all over Louise's pussy. It was wet and shinning. He said, "Now fuck your mother with it!"

Louise moved around and took the dildo out of Jerome's hand and placed the head against her mother's open pussy hole. She pushed it in and Ida arched immediately. She was to far gone now to protest at all. At this point she was to far gone, to sexually involve and would do whatever the two black men wanted her to do.

As the dildo went in Jerome laughed and asked Ida if it felt good? She moaned a yes as Louise moved it back out seeing some of her mother's pussy tunnel come out with it as Ida's cunt tried to hold it in her snatch. Jerome said, "Now start fast and then build up!"

Louise understood and started to fuck her mom with the big fake dick. Ida moaned and lifted her pelvis up and down as her daughter fucked her fast, then faster and then even faster. Ida screamed and began to orgasm again! The two men watched ass the older white woman began the hump her body on the vibrating dildo fucking her as fast as her daughter 's hand could make it go in and out of her. Ida held her daughter's hand and together they fucked Ida giving her two added climaxes. Finally when Ida told them she could take any more, Louise pulled the 9-inch cock out of her mom's cunt. Ida's hole stayed open about 2 inches. She just lay there moaning with a smile on her face.

After she had rested a little while, Jerome handed her the big fake cock hooked to a strap on. He said, "You know what to do with this Ida. Now I want you to fuck her from behind. OK?"

She didn't fight it but simply knelt on the bed as she strapped on the fake cock. Jerome got Louise around on all fours. And then he positioned the fake cock head at Louise's back door. Ida moved a little and Jerome pushed her daughter back and they saw the big dick head move into Louise's small young pussy hole. As more and more of the fake cock went into Louise's cunt Jerome asked her if it felt good. She looked at Jerome and smiled. He said, "Ida fuck her she's ready!"

Ida began to move back and forth fucking her daughter from behind with the big strap on. Louise moaned as she felt the long hard flexible shaft move deeper into her body. Jerome held her head up and whispered in her ear. As Ida picked up the pace the fake cock was now fully in her daughter's cunt. Rufus positioned himself in back of Ida. He rubbed her wet pussy and coated his cock with Ida's juices.

"I want a piece of that", Jerome said as Rufus pushed his hard black cock into Ida from behind. Ida pushed her fake cock into her daughter's pussy tunnel. And As Louise watched Jerome placed his cock at the tip of her lips. Louise opened her mouth and began to suck her black lover's cock. They all went at it.

As Rufus fucked Ida from behind, Ida fucked her daughter from behind with the big strap on. Louise was sucking Jerome's cock taking more and more of it down her throat! The picture of the four of them in Ida's bedroom was a sight to se. Such nasty sex these black men were having with these two white women. It was like a porno movie. Again and again moans and cries were heard all over the house as another person was stimulating each. Then Rufus moaned very loudly and held Ida's hips and began to pump his cum into her ass. The strap on was stimulating Ida's pussy as the other end was fucking her daughter's pussy bring her to a very long orgasm. As both women began to climax, Jerome pumped his cum into Louise's mouth! They were all climaxing almost together.

Just then there was a man standing in the bedroom doorway. It was Ida's husband.

As he stood there he saw his wife being fucked by one black man, his wife fucking her daughter and another black man cumming in his young daughter's mouth! He was enraged as he listened to one of them moaning the words, "Oh My Fucking God!!! Oh Yeah!! YES!! Fuck Me! Hard! Harder, baby!! Harder fuck me harder! "

Another voice was saying, "Ohhhhh Yeahhh Fuccckkkkk Meeee mom!! Fuck me! I'mmm Cumminggg again! Oh God yes! Oh Yes!! Mom!! This is unbelievable."

As Ida rolled her head around to see the shadow that moved into the room her eyes got huge and she screamed, "Oh Jesus it's Manquel!! It's…it's… my……my……..husband! Get off…….of me Rufus!"

As Jerome and Rufus both look at the doorway, there to their horror stood, Manquel, Ida's husband and their boss. Jerome quickly pulled out of Louise's mouth his cock quickly beginning to deflate, with cum hanging off the head. Manquel could see cum leaking out of his daughter's mouth and dripping on the bed. Rufus was had just finished cumming in Ida's ass hole so his cock too was shrinking too. Ida had cum running down her ass and the back of her legs as she moved slowly but pulled the fake cock out of her daughter's pussy with a pop. It scared her! It hung in front of her all wet and shinning covered Louise's cum and pussy juices. Ida knelt there with the strap on bobbing up and down as the husband held the gun in his hand.

The black men looked at him and felt they were going to die. The two women held each other. Jerome said, "Boss! What…..what are you doing here?"

He said, "I wanted to make sure you have these two ready to go. They are going to be loaded in the truck and driven to Mexico tonight, change of plans. What have you done with them so far?"

Jerome looked at Rufus and then back to his boss. He took a deep breath and said, "Everything you told us to do. We just finished making them eat each other's pussy and you can see your wife…….Ida has fucked Louise with the strap on. There was only one last thing we didn't do yet. That's take then in each hole with three guys. But, Leery should be here soon."

Manquel said, "Never mind that now, gag them and tie them up. They're leave now."

And with that two more white whores were shipped off to Mexico where Manquel ran and operated the largest whorehouses along the US/Mexican border. Each was next to a large military base or town like San Diego. Times were good and he was now looking for a new wife. He had already had one waiting in his car outside his house. Darkness covered the two black men taking the two white women to the truck. Once they crossed the border they were never seen again..

12