Daughter of the Gods Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers

Before returning to his room, Kanan ordered her to bring food up to the strangers. When she protested that she was tired and did not wish to spend further time with the white people (oh what a lie! She was certain he would see it on her face!) he struck her full across the jaw and repeated his demand. All of his other women were off with their lucky consorts for the night, there were very few people left in the keep to serve the Cok'Mon on this night. Kanan insisted she fulfill her duties and feed them.

"Wisane et Cok'Mon." (Make food for the white men.) "Byan nin bagan k'shew." (Come to my bed when you are finished).

Tears streaming down her alabaster cheeks, she retreated from him and into the large kitchen to fix food for the newcomers. This is a test, she thought as she worked. The guards will be there, she must not speak to them. She was only to prepare the food and bring it to them. She knew that she would not be able to hold to that, not even under penalty of punishment and Kanan knew it as well. It was why he was sending her to them. Wasn't it?

She knew not what the white men would eat, and so she just put together a conglomeration of what was now leftover from the Yehwe festival that had been so rudely interrupted earlier in the evening. Pulling the long sleeves of her dress down over her wrists and making sure all of her buttons were done up, she ascended the great stair case with a silver tray full of food and a guard on either side of her. As she made her way down the corridor she noticed that there were guards posted outside of the room where the white men a white woman and a Nuki were waiting.

The small procession stopped and one of the guards opened the heavy oak door. The woman stepped inside to see the fire burning brightly in the hearth. The men rose when she entered but the woman remained seated. Try not to look at any of them, especially not the one with the familiar eyes. She placed the tray laden with food onto the table and made her way to leave.

"Wait," Dennis said quietly. She froze in her tracks but did not turn to look at him. "What is it?" To her it was a very strange question, clearly she had laid food before them, couldn't he see that it was something to eat? With her back to him, she shook her head and made her way toward the door once more. "How did you get here?" Dennis asked as he took a step in her direction while keeping an eye on the guards. "You don't belong here, do you?"

To this she did turn to look at him, the one called Den-yo. She covered her mouth and her ears, once again shook her head, and thought; I am not to talk or listen to you.

Why not? Dennis thought but did not say. He watched in surprise as the green eyes of Naganti Kanan's Cha'Dech grew wide. A spark ignited inside his mind, something strange and warm began to move around in there. Do you hear me?

I hear you. Her eyes dropped from Dennis' and down to the silver chain around his neck.

Light blue eyes followed her line of sight, Dennis' hand reached up to his neck to touch the silver chain that he wore. Her eyelids fluttered as he covered the symbol with his hand.

"Maen, Cha'Dech." Said one of the guards inside the room. "Naganti Kanan howah." (Now, Cha'Dech, your master waits for you.)

The woman turned her to face to look at the guard who had spoken to her and when she did the light of the fire fell upon the left side of her face revealing a fresh cut below her eye. Dennis reached out a hand to stop her from leaving with them

"Ka'nok re!" She shouted at him as she jumped away from Dennis' touch. Without further words or ceremony, she left the room.

Dennis knew she would be back before the night was over.

End Chapter Four of

Daughter of the Gods

LBDarling
LBDarling
36 Followers
12