All Comments on 'Daughter Sandra Ch. 01'

by enventory

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
braind dead

Any author who takes a basic decent story then wrecks it with anal sex has to be totally brain dead and living in the sewer with the other sewage.

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
like to be female

your one hot slut keep it up grille more of it ..love leann xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very interesting and arousing story, five stars from me. To the person commenting about anal, you're going to be very unhappy with this site as many stories contain anal. Find another site to read stories if you don't like this one, you brain dead idiot!!! Haven't you noticed how common anal sex is these days? You should know something about it given that you're such an ignorant asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too hot

I think the story was pretty hot, but would have liked to have read a prolog to the whole scene. Having the parents show up for an in your face sex scene seemed a little far fetched. Don't know of any one so sexually addicted that would do such a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 2?

When will the 2nd chapter be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More....

This is just the kind of story I love, please let this be the beginning of a long storyline with many chapters still to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a slut

Fantastic story. Need a 2nd episode now. Get mommy into the action

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best ever!

Amazing tale! Great imagination and dialogue! It would be a sin not to continue with this further! I hope you do!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Great story

This is one hot story. I loved the father's transition from outrage to active participant.

GirlinukGirlinukover 9 years ago
Great x

What a wonderful story, took me on a special journey, thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue the STORY

At least finish the night. Would love to read about them having a trip to an adult theater. Great job so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wonderful story

so sorry that a part 3 hasn't been posted, I do check every few weeks as I find this story to be one of the finest erotic shorts I have encountered. Please ( anguished cry) please complete it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous