Daughter Sandra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enventory
enventory
58 Followers

She turned back to my cock and started to clean it. As she took me into her mouth, the sound of wet farts began to fill the air. Sally was confused for a moment, but Jim immediately knew what was happening. He looked down at the plate below his daughter's ass and saw my milky cum begin to dribble and spurt out of her.

She continued to expel my cum from her ass, filling the plate with a mostly white, but slightly brown mixture. She had been working her kegels, so she was able to get most of it out on her own. Once the dribble slowed to just a few drops and I had been cleaned off, she turned back around, kneeled down even further and put her face over the plate.

She turned her eyes up towards her father and pleaded once more, "Daddy, watch me eat dessert. Watch me eat my husband's cum from my ass. Watch me lap it up and enjoy every moment of it." She then lowered her head, her arms still cuffed behind her back, and proceeded to lap up the shit-tinged cum.

Sally had her head down on the table at this point, lightly sobbing. Jim continued to watch, his anger apparently having receded and replaced with lust for this sex-crazed creature in front of him.

As Sandra ate her dessert, I put myself back together and went into the kitchen to grab the rest of our desserts. I said to Sandra's parents, "Please, sit back down, I have some cake for us."

Utterly defeated, Jim sat back down while Sally kept her head in her arms. I retrieved the cake and dropped a piece off for each of them. I sat back down with my piece and began to eat.

For about five minutes, the only sounds in the room were the clinking of our forks against the plates as we ate and the sound of Sandra slurping up cum off of the plate on the floor. Once she was done, she lifted her head up above the edge of the table, though remained on her knees. Her pretty face was covered in cum, with a small strand dripping off of her chin.

Jim and Sally pretended to ignore it and tried to finish their cake. I stood up and started to clear the dinner plates away and made sure to refill everyone's wine glass. By the time I returned, the cake was gone and the room was silent.

With a wide smile I said, "So, shall we go into the living room and watch some TV?" Sandra, being the obedient slut that she is, simply stood up and walked into the other room. Jim and Sally exchanged a couple of glances, unsure what to do. On one hand, they couldn't stand to watch their daughter behave like this. On the other, they felt obligated to stay and make sure she was OK. Knowing they were hesitant, I said, "Look, you've seen a lot tonight. It's shocking, I know, but it's not like you're going to see anything you haven't seen already."

Leaving them with that, I picked up the butt plug and went to the living room. Sandra was on the floor, face against the ground and ass in the air. Her backside was pointed directly at the couch where we could all get a nice view while watching TV.

A few minutes later, Jim and Sally walked in the room, Sally's eyes red from crying. She said, "I can't stand to see her like this, but she is our daughter. We'll stay as long as we're welcome."

Jim, meanwhile, couldn't take his eyes off of his daughter's body. It was so unbelievable exposed. Her anus was still red and gaping from the abuse I had given it. Her pussy lips were also red and swollen, completely sopped from all the fun she had been having. She looked like a bitch in heat, which, for all intents and purposes, is what she was.

They both moved to the couch when Sandra let out a whimper. They paused, looking over at their little girl.

She whimpered again, this time more forcefully. Sally turned towards me and said, "You see?!? She's had enough of this degradation! Her emotions have finally caught up with her and she's upset you done this to her!"

She immediately knelt down by her daughter and began to stroke her hair. "It's ok, sweetheart. It's ok. We won't let him do this to you anymore. You should come home with us tonight, once we get these handcuffs and clamps off of you."

Sandra moaned in agony. "Mommy." She started panting. "I'm not upset that I'm doing this." She wiggled her hips and started to thrust her ass backwards, towards an imaginary man. "I'm not upset that I'm a whore." She almost started crying. She turned her face towards her mother and said, "I'm sad because my pussy and ass are empty and no one is playing with my clit." Her humping motions started to quicken.

Sally recoiled in shock. Instinctively, she reach out and spanked her daughter. "Sandra, you will NOT..." She was cut off by the "Uggghhh, yes Mommy! That feels good! Do it again! Smack my ass! Smack it hard!" She started to sway her hips, as if tempting her mother.

Sally was appalled. "No! I didn't mean to, ugh, that's not what I meant. I'm so sorry I hit you, but baby you must stop!"

Sandra just laughed. "Come on, Mommy. I know you're turned on. I can smell you from here. Don't you want to smell me? Just spank me again and watch my juices flow out of my tight little pussy. Please, Mommy? Pleeeeeease?"

Sally stood up and walked back to the couch, away from her writing daughter. Jim was still entranced. I had an idea. "Jim," I said, "Catch!" I threw the butt plug at him.

Reflexively, he caught it, but then nearly dropped it out of revulsion. But something stopped him. He turned to look at his daughter's upturned ass. "Go ahead," I said. "She needs it. It's no big deal, really; you're just helping your daughter."

"Mmmmmm, yes Daddy, please help your daughter. I need to be filled. I need that thing in my ass riiiiiiiight now. Come on, you know you want to." She wiggled her hips back and forth in invitation.

Sally looked at her husband and scolded him. "Jim, NO! Don't you even think about it! That is your daughter!"

But it was too late. Sandra had a hook in her father that wouldn't let go. Almost zombie-like, he walked over to his daughter and knelt down behind her exposed genitals. He studied her gaping asshole and noticed a thin stream of cum stuck on the left side. He looked down at his daughter's pussy and realized he had never seen anything so desirable in his entire life. It was swollen, red, shaved and leaking profusely. He didn't believe a woman could be so aroused, but the proof was right in front of him,

Sally knelt down beside him, grabbing his arm and begging him to stop. He simply turned his face to her and said, "Whatever my baby wants, she gets." Sally fell back crying.

Jim took the butt plug, placed it at the entrance of his daughter's shitter and began working it in slowly.

"Uuunnnnggggg. Oh Daddy, it feels so good! I want you to , uhh, uhhh, stretch me open again. Push it deep. Push it all the way in. Please, Daddy, fill your baby's ass with that dirty plug. Watch my pussy twitch as you put it in there, Daddy. Ohhhhhhh, this is so wrong! Daddy, what are you doing to your baby girl? Don't you know you aren't supposed to put sex toys into your own daughter? OHHHHH!!!"

She gasped as her father had enough of the teasing and rammed the plug home. For a moment, he just sat there staring at it while Sandra panted beneath him. Then, out of nowhere, he took his index finger and rubbed it up his daughter's slit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Daddy! What are you doing? No, don't stop! Put it in! Pleeeease!"

Jim took his finger, covered in Sandra's juices, and put it in his mouth, closing his eyes. God, she tasted good.

Sally's eyes were about as wide as they could get. She was stunned to silence about what had just happened.

Sandra turned her face towards her father and said, "Daddy? Do you like how I taste? Mmm, I bet you do. Why don't you come and have some seconds."

Pushing her ass up even higher, further exposing her pussy lips, Sandra couldn't have made it any easier for her dad. And Jim, for all his moral preening earlier, couldn't resist temptation any longer. He got on his hands and knees, moved forward and took one long, slow lick up his daughter's sopping wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm, yes, Daddy. That feels good. I want you to eat me out. Please, eat me out. Clean up your dirty girl. Make her cum again. I know you want to see it. I know you want me to drench you in my juices."

Losing all restraint, Jim buried his face into Sandra's pussy and went to town like a starving man who hadn't eaten in weeks. He licked her lips, he sucked her clit and he probed her canal with his tongue. Each movement made Sandra shake and tremble, emitting every sexual moan, grunt and sigh imaginable.

"Daddy, please. Reach under me and grab the chain. Pull on my nipples, Daddy. Pull them hard, like you're trying to rip them off!"

Jim reached under his daughter with his right hand, searching for the chain, his mouth never leaving this slut's little cunt. He found the chain and yanked. Hard.

Sandra's back arched as she yelped. "FUCK! YES! DADDY! Harder, harder! Make my nipples bleed! Make me come, Daddy!"

Jim really began to pull on the chain and the slurping sounds coming from my wife's crotch were sounding even wetter. The pain on her nipples was making her so wet. I could tell this was going to be a big, wet, orgasm.

Sandra began bucking her hips back with intensity, humping her father's face. She was loud, now, moaning and screaming like a woman possessed. "YES! DADDY! Eat my pussy! Eat it! Ugggnnnh, eat it! Pull, pull, harder! Daddddyyyyyy! I'm going to coooooommmme!"

Jim continued his assault on her clit and with one last, strong tug, he really though he might tear his daughter's nipples off.

Sandra screamed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! FUCK!" She froze and with one small motion of her hips, she shot out a clear, hot stream of her cum all over her father's face."

Surprised, Jim, let go of the chain and backed away from the convulsing vagina. Sandra screamed in horror. "NOOOO! Daddy! Why did you let go" She was panting, begging him again. "Don't stop!"

Not needing a second invitation, his mouth found her clit again and the first touch, she squirted once more. Jim reached under her again to grab the chain and pulled at it with full force. Sandra screamed again. "FUUUUUUCK! I'm coming again, Daddy! I'm going to cum all over you!"

And she did. Spurt after spurt came shooting out of her pulsating cunt. Streams of the fluid went everywhere. Her father caught the brunt of it, but the squirts were so powerful that some shot onto the couch, some even shot over the couch, and some hit her mother, who was still sitting close enough to be in the line of fire.

This continued for a good 45 seconds before Sandra simply fell over, panting hard. Little shots of her cum would spurt out every few seconds and I knew she was still having tiny orgasms.

Jim, for his part, was drenched. And looked a little shell-shocked. The look on his face was that of a man who has just realized what's he's done. Realized and determined that things would never be the same again.

Sandra lay on the floor on her side, her knees to her chest in an almost fetal position. Her pussy was a bit smushed between her legs, but was still exposed. She looked over at her Daddy and said, "Well don't just sit there looking at it. Come put something in it."

Sally appeared to finally awake from her trance and once again grabbed her husband. "Jim! No! This has to stop."

Jim brushed her away again and stood up. He unbuckled his belt, dropped his trousers and underwear and got on his knees next to his daughter, his erection probably larger than it had been in decades.

Sandra smiled very sweetly at him and said, "I love you, Daddy. Aren't you glad I'm a little slut now? Now you can enjoy my tight little pussy whenever you want. It doesn't belong to me anymore, but to whatever man wants it. And I can tell you want it. Please, Daddy, stick your hard cock into your baby girl's cunt. Pleeeease." She was almost pouting.

Without saying a word, Jim reached over, pulled her left leg up a few inches, aimed his rock hard dick at her opening, and slid it in.

enventory
enventory
58 Followers
12