All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 03'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story make a 4th please

you did a great job here make a fourth please maybe adding a new family with daughter that are little reluctant to the breeding thanks

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 9 years ago
I agree with the other comment.

You've got a great premise here. I would love to see more in this series.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Great

This story just keeps getting hotter. I thought it was appropriate that one of Kaite's friends got to see what she was missing, being bred by her father. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's so sexy

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsalmost 8 years ago
So Good!

I've just discovered your stories, and I went ahead and read them all today! There is something about the tone that's really refreshing and fun and makes the situations feel really extra slutty. Thanks for the work and keep it coming please!

octabrainoctabrainover 7 years ago

I hope you'll continue this series.

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Marking his territory

Really lovely to know that Daddy can still use his virgin Daughter and covering her in cum is a beautiful way to do it. Loved the paragraph about incestuous babies and drinking milk from her tits. All perfect scenarios. Would love to see some anal or DP with two Daddy’s sharing their daughters. Great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
1479 Followers
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES