All Comments on 'Daughters and Fathers Ch. 04'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Snorting!

I have never, ever seen that word so overused as in this story.

Stanz12Stanz12over 10 years ago
LOL

To Anon:

Probably because so many whine and complain about it! Whether it is over or under used...meh! If grammar is such a huge issue then maybe reading off of a free site is not the place to be.

I am here because I love reading, I love sex and what the hell why not combine them. I am NOT here to rip the authors a new one just because I find something irritating. I may let them know what I like and do not like but denigrate them or demean them and what they are skilled and brave enough to let us see and read I refuse to do.

To leBonhomme:

I enjoy your writing and your story please keep up the writing.

Stan

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Stan

Thanks on both counts. These two anonymouses probably snort each time they see the word, then grin and post their comments, snorting again when they see my reply or that I have deleted their comments.

It is very nice to hear that people like a story, appreciated.

leBonhomme

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ugh

Terrible! Stop worrying about what people say about snorting, and focus on the fact that your dialogue is TERRIBLE! No one talks like that, and if they do, I don't want to be around them. Giving 1s on every story in this series, only because I can't give lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Snickering and snorting, and humming and haa-ing, and other assorted barnyard noises

Sounds like late night at the piggery after Baked-Beans day; when are they going to start mooing, clucking and farting? Make it soon please, I need something to distract me from your appalling dialog

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous