Daughters and Fathers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

"I think so, and I certainly did, too."

"You sure did, squirting like that when I jerked my fingers out."

"Couldn't have surprised them too much; I have with both of them, just this time they could see it."

"Spurting like a fountain."

He hummed with a smirk and remarked:

"Must have a lot of experience together to do that."

The girls nodded again with grins. He chuckled and asked:

"And then you licked up what they had done?"

"We had smeared it all around. They liked that."

"But were a little surprised when they later sucked our nipples."

"But they didn't mind, even joking about whether they were tasting their own or each others'."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! So they thought that doing to each other was worth the embarrassment?"

"They didn't say so."

The girls glanced at each, snickering with grins. He snorted with a quizzical smile. They just nodded, still grinning. He snorted again and murmured:

"I don't think I've heard the whole story yet."

They shook their heads, still grinning. He remarked:

"Later then. Supper? Don't we have anything else to drink?"

"Aquavit - we drank some."

"Hm-hmm! Part of the story. Wine, ... if you think our story is worth treating us with a bottle."

"Hmm? I guess so."

They set the table and sat down to eat with the bottle of wine. The girls changed the subject, asking how his visit had been. He made up a description of visiting his parents-in-law, using what his wife had told him, keeping it simple enough not to conflicting with anything she might say, all the while with flashes of recollections of what he and Randi had done. When one of the girls asked why she and her brother were so diligent about visiting together, he told that they had agreed that they had neglected visiting often enough in the past.

When they had finished the casserole, and he refilled their glasses with the last of the wine, he looked at them quizzically again. The girls snorted with wry grins. He snorted and said:

"And the rest of the story? You can keep it short."

The girls snickered, glancing at each other. Britta said to her sister:

"You started it."

Maren smirked and hesitated, and then snorted:

"I guess so. That was enough till dinner. Took a while to prepare it, a beer and then another one with it. And then one of them saw the aquavit, so we were feeling good after a couple and talking about what else we could do. When one of them said they would do anything we wanted, and the other nodded. ... well, ... I said something about if they could do that, I wanted Lars to fuck me like Erik had, and for Erik instead of Britta to lick, adding that she would suck his cock. They thought that was a good idea, agreeing to do it the other way with Britta."

"They didn't agree that easily."

"I rather thought not," he remarked, recalling that the girls had sucked the guy's balls and also sucked their cocks a little. He suggested:

"They were a little drunk?"

"A glass more than we had had, aquavit, but still not that easy."

"You expected them to do everything you had, licking each other's balls and maybe sucking their cocks?" he asked.

The girls looked at each with quizzical expressions and then shrugged. Maren smirked slightly and replied:

"I hadn't been thinking about that, just that it was something else we could do."

"They must not have been either, if they agree," he murmured, curious - very curious - wondering if the guys would. Britta nodded and replied:

"They must have forgotten that too."

"And so you did? They did?" he asked.

"Um-hmm. Britta insisted on sucking Lars cock first, to get it stiff, and Erik licked my pussy a little, enough. I was already lying on Lars, Britta between his legs, and Erik next to Lars and me. and then we were ready. She put Lars' cock in my pussy and rolled on her back, telling Erik that she wanted to suck his. He moved around over her. I guess we all were a little drunker than we thought."

"It sounds like it," her father commented, looking up for Maren to continue.

"We were," Britta confirmed with a smirk, also looking at Maren. She snorted with a nod and grin and continued:

It hadn't occurred to me that he would be licking near Lars's cock, like we said before, and apparently that they hadn't thought of that either. But then it did occur to me."

"And to me, too, then, wondering what would happen."

"He must have been even drunker. When I said: 'She didn't lick just me; do that, too,' and rocked my hips up, leaving his tongue on the back of Lars's cock, he must have; Lars snorted but didn't complain."

"And I reached back and fondled his balls - loose sack - and his fingers joined mine. Don't know if Lars thought I was still fondling him. Of course, they know what we do."

"Oh, and we'd told them how we like to lick and suck there, too. Maybe it's just natural to want to, not just for girls."

"And maybe Lars forgot who was licking - but not later, when it was all over," Britta suggested.

"So he did?" he asked.

"I don't know how much, but Lars was enjoying it, and then Erik's tongue licked back up on me. By then, I was wanting to know if he would do more, wanting him to, on Lars."

"Keep it short." he insisted.

"Yes, so he did, ... to ruin a long story. I rocked my hips up, until Lars cock almost slipped out, and told him to try to lick both of us where it felt best: 'you know where, where Britta is licking.' He did; Lars's cock twitched, and then he alternated back and forth. Oh, that's good, when she is doing it that way! And then Lars's cock popped out, and he wasn't just licking. It must have sprung right into his mouth, and he just did the obvious. Must have felt too good and familiar for Lars for him not to care who was sucking his cock."

"But he sure did afterwards, asking: 'You want me to do that too?!' He did."

"Of course, I wanted his cock back in my pussy and was worried that he might suddenly stop doing anything ... to me, too. I guess he only sucked it for a few seconds, and then it was back in my pussy, and he was licking me again, and Lars and I were fucking. Oh, he got plenty of my pussy juice to taste, and was licking Lars's cock again to lap it up."

"And came in my mouth," Britta added with a grin.

"Wild! And then?" he asked.

"When it was over, Erik was suddenly very embarrassed."

"I bet!" he agreed. Britta nodded with a grin, replying:

"But he sure came good in my mouth. Oh, he was embarrassed, said that he didn't know what got into him, that when it popped up right on his mouth, he just did it, like he had seen us do it."

"Um-hmm, Lars chuckled, nodding. Then Erik chuckled with a smirk and added: 'but it tasted good with all that pussy juice on it.' We all laughed, and Erik looked a little relieved."

Britta nodded again and continued their story:

"I thought that might be a problem, since Erik and and I were going to do it then, with Lars licking, but it wasn't, just that Lars was hesitant about starting, but he did, all pretty much the same all over again."

"And he came again, too." he asked. Maren replied:

"Oh yes, but they both need a little more time - good - but not as much as in the morning."

"I don't think Erik came as much either, not as much as he had in my mouth -.hm-hmm! - even though Lars sucked his cock a little longer than Erik had."

"He did! Hm-hmm! I was afraid he wasn't going to put it back in my pussy."

They all snickered, looking at each other with wry grins. He raised his wine glass, and they all drank, grinning again. He asked facetiously:

"But he did?

"Um-hmm! And Erik fucked me as though he wanted to forget about who had been sucking his cock."

They snickered again, and he suggested:

"And then you went to bed to sleep it off?"

"Oh, we all had to go to the bathroom, and no one said much, and drank a lot of water, and then went back to bed, getting our covers, just sprawled together, and went to sleep. Oh, our room smelled like a lot of sex, when we returned to it closing the door and opening the window."

"It should have. So that was the first twelve or fifteen hours, and this morning?" he asked.

"Oh, we didn't have hangovers. Under the covers it still smelled of sex, we smelled of sex. We just said good morning and then all snorted and chuckled. One of them said: 'I guess we did that,' and the other one replied: 'Yes, we did: you did and I did.' And we both added: 'And we did, too.' They chuckled and fondled our breasts under the covers. We were lying between them so they both could find one of ours. Then Erik remarked: 'I don't think I want do that again, but, ... well, - how can I put it? - I can understand that you both like to do it, and I sure like that you do.'"

"And Lars seemed to have overcome his problem with it; he snickered and said: 'You do it pretty good, too.' 'You did too,' Erik replied, and we all laughed. We fondled their cocks."

"They were pretty stiff already."

"They had to go to the bathroom," the girls' father interjected.

"Um-hmm, we all did."

"Oooh! Talking about it, I have to now, really have to," Maren murmured with smirk.

When she stood up from the table, a hand immediately reached down and squeezed her pussy lips together. The others chuckled and followed her finding her in the shower, catching a handful of her dark yellow stream. When she tasted it, she wrinkled her nose and then smirked at them, remarking:

"Not like just beer."

The others chuckled and used the toilet and washbasin. They returned to the table and cleared it and began washing up in the kitchen. He asked what happened after that.

"Oh, we took showers with them, and then started breakfast while they shaved. I'm afraid we used all the eggs in the house; they said they were good for men's virility."

"I've heard that, too."

"So we had a generous breakfast. Of course, we were all wondering what we would do after cleaning up. They were good at helping."

"Um-hmm, so there we were, standing, looking at each other. Were they aroused?"

"Not really, just a lot longer than if they had been swimming."

"Hmm, longer than mine is."

The girls glanced at his cock with slight nods, and the other one remarked:

"And their sacks were hanging down about as far as they could."

"After all they had done, you all had done, I expect so."

"Um-hmm. So, we were standing there, obviously waiting for one of us to suggest something. Of course, we all knew that sooner or later we would do something, just a question of what, and how it would be suggested."

"We didn't want to just say: I want to do this or that."

"Her sister nodded, continuing:

"And it wouldn't have been tactful for them to, ..."

"Hmm!" he interjected: "After all I've heard, I didn't think that would matter."

"Probably not, but - first thing in the morning? But then one glanced at the other and smirked slightly and asked us:

"If you've recovered enough from doing that, maybe you could show us how you did it with each other so good. We glanced at each other and nodded, and we all snickered."

"I think I do need an aquavit to hear this. You, too?"

The girls nodded with smiles, and he got the bottle. Looking at it, he remarked:

"No, you couldn't have been too sober last night. I guess we can finish it off."

One of the girls got three glasses, and he filled them equally, then adding the small rest in the bottle to his glass. They all chuckled with smiles and said skaal and took a better sip. They looked at each other again, now with slight smirks. He raised his eyebrows, suggesting that they continue. The girls glanced at each, shrugging, and Maren nodded for Britta to say something. She nodded and said:

"Oh, there really isn't much more to tell, certainly nothing different from what we have -- from what we had already done."

"And we really didn't need to do any more, so we sat around in the living room, just talking about, joking about it."

"Yes, we told them that we had been very surprised ..."

"But very pleased," Maren interjected. Britta nodded, finishing her sentence:

" ... that they had been so adventurous, that we thought it had been bold of them."

"That we liked that they had, that only guys who were confident about themselves could dare to do that."

"I think so too," their father agreed, adding: "Nice, that you thought to say that."

"They looked more comfortable with themselves after that."

"Especially after you started fingering your pussy," Britta remarked.

"I thought it was appropriate."

"Hmm! They did too."

"Didn't you?"

"Had no choice!"

"Hm-hmm! She didn't, but wasn't complaining."

Britta nodded, giving her father a wry smile, and said:

"But it would only be repetitious to tell you what we did."

"I guess so," Maren agreed, looking disappointed, then remarking:

"Hardly did anything before lunch."

"Hmm! Your idea of 'hardly' could be a small orgy for some people."

Britta nodded vigorously with a grin, and they all laughed. She said:

"So we got up and made a dinner for us all. Mother was real nice about preparing enough for us all."

"Her or my mother wouldn't have been," he remarked.

The girls looked startled by his reply, glancing at each other and blushing. They looked at him with abashed expressions, glancing at each other again. Britta murmured:

"Nice -- very nice -- that you both are."

"Um-hmm," her sister agreed, adding softly:

"Hope she doesn't imagine all we have told you."

Britta nodded, and he did, replying, however:

"Me too, and I'm not going to ask her."

They all chuckled slightly. After a longer moment of silence, Britta said:

"Of course, we did again this afternoon, and then cleaned up, remaking our beds. And then it was time for them to leave."

"Had to get dressed, but they liked that we didn't, promising that we would after they left."

"But we knew that we weren't going to."

"As I discovered. Bedtime. Skaal."

They chuckled and emptied their glasses, smiling with nods. He thought it appropriate to assume that they wouldn't sleep together and reminded them to get rid of all the empty bottles and do anything else to clean up the house. They seemed to understand his intention, agreeing and telling him good night, and going to their room. He turned off the light and was still in the bathroom, when he heard one of the girls murmur in the doorway:

"Oh, thought you would already be in bed."

"Ours aren't very clean," her sister murmured.

He glanced back, seeing them both, replying:

"Can't imagine why not. Thought you'd done everything anyone could want in two days."

"We have, ... haven't we?"

"Um-hmm, our beds too."

"Hmm? And thought I hadn't?"

His daughters nodded with very slight, maybe apologetic, smiles. He nodded and responded:

"How could I have?!" smirking.

They all grinned, nodding. He smiled and said:

"I haven't."

"If you want to?" one of them murmured, the other one nodding.

He tried to suppress a nod. The other one murmured:

"We want to."

"Can't keep you from getting in my bed."

They all snorted, nodding with grins, and he turned out the light in the bathroom. In the bedroom, one of the girls immediately opened up the bed and got under the covers. He followed, and the other one joined them. They chuckled softly as they got comfortable under the covers. He did put his arm around the one in front of him from long habit, but didn't hold her breast, and she didn't encourage him to. The other one only rested her hand on his hip. He wasn't sure which of his daughters was where. They said good night were silent, and soon sleeping.

In the night when they rolled over, from long habit his arm did go around his daughter, and the other one also put her arm around him, but in their half-sleep their hands didn't find anything to hold. They drifted back to sleep.

Eventually, he was dreaming, a nice comfortable dream, although it was somewhat confused. He was with two women, whom he assumed were his wife and Randi, which seemed unproblematic, but somehow - very vaguely - he knew that his brother-in-law was also there in the dream, somehow all four of them enjoying themselves, but without any clear vision of what they were doing - just sexually pleasurable. Then in the dream, that got clearer, he knew that his arm was around the woman lying in front of him - didn't matter which one. His hand found her breast, and his cock was between her thighs - of course, lying like that. Very nice dream, and in it, his hand squeezed her breast, and he dreamt that she did what she should in the situation.

He began to wake up as her fingers pushed the head of his stiff cock closer to her pussy. For a moment, he was afraid that if he woke up, it would ruin his dream, that her breast would melt out of his hand, and he would only have dreamt that she was wanting his cock in her pussy. His hips moved involuntarily. Her fingers really were rubbing the back of the head of his cock - where it was sensitive, and her breast didn't melt when he more consciously squeezed it again. It wasn't a dream.

Still not fully awake, he moved his hips again, and she, hers, and the head of his cock slipped into her warm opening. Whose? His cock twitched, and she chuckled softly and murmured:

"If you want to."

His daughter's voice! In a rush, it all came back to him: the evening before and the girls' telling; and his weekend with Randi. Of course! The dream began to make sense. His response to her words was to move to push his cock deeper in her pussy, deep enough to fuck a little without its slipping out. She nodded, vigorously enough for him to notice, and his hips more twitched than rock, just gently fucking. "Um-hmm," she agreed, her fingers still making sure that his cock wouldn't slip out. His fingers began to arouse her nipple, and she responded with a soft "Uhnn!"

Then he felt the hand on his chest move and heard his other daughter's voice behind him murmur:

"If you're going to do that, I want to help, recognizing Maren's voice.

"Um-hmm," he agreed, hearing Britta agree.

It was all so familiar to him, so pleasantly familiar, as familiar as anything could be, having sex with his daughters. As the one behind him began to clamber over them, he wondered if how many other persons shared his use of the word, and moved to push his cock a little further in his daughter's pussy.

"Mmmm! Um-hmm," Britta agreed, but probably not with his thoughts. Her sister murmured:

"You're going to have move back to make space for me."

That was also familiar, he recalled from nights in the cabin. He and Britta daughter moved back, trying to keep his cock in her, but it slipped out. She responded with a disappointed "uhn," but her sister already had her head down in front of her pussy. As she got her legs over them, her fingers recognized their problem and guided his cock back in her sister's pussy. They both hummed in appreciation of her also so familiar recognition of their situation, and then again, when he rocked his hips forward, and she, hers back, letting his cock slip deeper in her pussy. They moaned, and she raised her head to let her sister's thigh slide under it.

It couldn't be more familiar, he thought, nothing could be more familiar, as the girls' arms drew their hips closer, the hand on his ass then urging him to push his cock deeper in her sister's pussy.

"Fucking familiar!" he thought, knowing that they both didn't expect him to move his cock more; they both knew that he enjoyed feeling Britta's pussy responding to what Maren's tongue was doing.

He then did move his cock a little, thinking that his daughters would want to think that he needed to fuck more than he really did after two days with Randi. He forgot about her and that, however, when he felt his cock being squeezed and felt the hand on his ass slip around to arouse his asshole. If he had been thinking that he didn't need to fuck, his daughters changed his mind.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers