Daughters and Fathers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

"Uhnnn!" Her finger was rubbing his asshole. He let go of the Britta's breast and reached over her Maren's hip, but Britta's hand was already there. He heard the girls chuckle in response to his wanting to help, and the finger on his asshole probed, another form of response. He could only encourage the fingers that were already on hers.

It was as good as the many times before for him, and it seemed that it had been for the girls. As they were recovering, feeling his cock soften, he suddenly wondered if it really was as large as Lars's and Erik's. Had Maren been comparing them in their aroused state - looking at them, or feeling them in her pussy? Whatever, nice of her to have said so.

When he rolled back, Maren crawled around next to her sister. He rolled onto his other side, and the girls followed him. He fell asleep with Britta's arm around him and with the thought that she had had three cocks in their pussies in one day.

When they woke up in the morning, they got up, agreeing that it had been the best way the weekend could end. The girls went to shower in their bathroom, with his admonishment to finally wear some clothes. He showered and dressed for work, and they had breakfast, just chuckling about the lack of eggs. Then he was on his way.

As he tried to clear his mind of how he had spent the weekend - but not without a few sudden images of how he had - it seemed a very long time since he had left the office Friday afternoon. Little by little, however, his route to work and seeing familiar faces on the street brought his thoughts back to his work.

Lisbet called him, telling that she had just arrived home and chuckled, telling that she had sent the girls out grocery shopping, adding that they must have had a good time, "you too, I hope." He replied with an emphatic "Um-hmm!" She chuckled again and said that she was looking forward to hearing more."

They hung up, and he chuckled to himself, looking forward to telling her, remembering that he had to mention that he had told Randi about her brother. That upset his concentration until he had a conversation with a colleague.

On his way home, thoughts of the office were replaced by anticipation of being home again, wondering what Lisbet assumed he and Randi had done; if she thought that their daughters had told him what they had done; then thinking that she didn't have to ask what he might have done with them, probably less than she assumed, especially when he recalled that they hadn't done anything Friday night. He snorted at the thought that all three of them must have been anticipating all they would do the next day, suddenly recalling that his had started buying flowers for Randi.

At home, they all managed to avoid indications that they knew how the others had spent the weekend. When the girls asked their mother how her weekend had been, he assumed that they hadn't asked before, and, of course, her story agreed with what he had told them, enhanced by her saying how pleased her parents had been to see him again. He nodded and agreed that it had been nice to see them again.

They had dinner and watched the news, and the start of the entertainment program. After half an hour, he yawned and said that it had been a long weekend, and Lisbet agreed:

"Even longer for me. Shall we go to bed early?"

He agreed, and they told the girls good night and that they hoped they would enjoy the rest of the program. They replied that they thought they would and wished them good night.

When they out of sight of the girls, he and Lisbet exchanged slight smirks. When they had closed their bedroom door, they chuckled silently with broader smirks and began to undress. Only when they were in the bathroom with the water running did Lisbet grin and ask softly:

"Did you ... on the table?"

He nodded with a grin and replied:

"And not just on the table."

"Hmm! Of course not. Tell me in bed."

In bed, with their knees overlapping, she whispered:

"Good?"

"I told her that she should tell you, that I didn't want to enthuse about it to my wife."

"Hm-hmm! That's sweet; it was my idea."

"Um-hmm, thank you. We said that a couple of times, both sort of needing an excuse, reminding each other to think of you."

"That was nice of you. What did you do?"

"Oh, I bought flowers for her, not roses, and she told me that she usually turned up the heat on weekends and ..."

"And went naked?"

"Hmm! Yes, and the heat was turned up. Oh, you'd better ask her. I told her that I was going to suggest that."

"Hmmmm! I will. Hope she tells more."

"I do too. Um-hmm, liking the idea that you two get together before the three of us do again."

"Hmmm? Um-hmm, or before I let you two get together again?"

"Something like that, while you're sleeping with your brother."

"And father. It was pretty much like the other times. We're both now pretty open about it with Mom, and she likes that. Funny - no, a little strange - having your mother tell you that she likes that you're making your father so happy."

"Hmm! I guess so. Sounds like maybe he talks about it with her, when you aren't there."

"Um-hmm! I asked him last night, and he admitted that she asked ... and he told. Hmm? I wonder if with any details."

"Hm-hmm? You could ask her, like asking Randi."

"That I am not going to do that, nor ask him."

"And your brother?"

"It was nice, knowing you were enjoying yourself with Randi. I guess that was sort of why I suggested that. Hm-hmm! Of course, I knew that you would have been with the girls."

"Not if they went out, maybe going camping with their friends, like they told their parents - not that the girls were also going camping."

"Hmm! All of them just 'camping' here."

"Um-hmm."

"Did they tell you?"

"All evening. Hm-hmm! They were still naked when I came home."

"And then you were?"

"They said they wouldn't tell me until I was."

"Hmm! And then they did?"

"Um-hmm, a lot more inventive than Randi and I were."

"Oooh! Can we learn something from them?"

"Hmm? Only if we find another man."

"Hmmm! Not likely."

"And I'm not suggesting it, ... even your brother, ... maybe especially not your brother."

"Don't you like him?"

"Just as a brother-in-law, not minding that he sleeps with his sister."

"Your wife."

"Um-hmm."

"Oh! OH?!! Saturday, when we were talking ..."

"In bed, after not talking?"

"Um-hmm, he asked what you were doing, ... and, ... well, ... I told him."

"Hmm!! Now I know why you said 'OH'!"

"Um-hmm. Not directly, at first asking him if he remembered Randi from my school class. He wasn't sure, and then, ... well, I told him that you were spending the night with her. Oh, he was surprised: that you were; that I knew."

"Hm-hmm. So much for my reputation with him as an errant husband, ... at least a secret one."

"Um-hmm. Of course, I had a lot of explaining. I could have expected that, if I had thought a moment, but then it was too late. Oh, he was maybe even more surprised. I was telling backwards how it all happened: that I knew because the three of us had been getting together. And he asked: 'You too, with her?!' So I admitted to that, and he wanted to know how that started, and I got back to the beginning, your suggestion that I would like what you do."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! I hope he understood that."

"Oh yes, just surprised that I had wanted to, but less surprised than he had been at first."

"So I hope he showed you that he liked to, too."

"He already had, me too, but we didn't fall asleep till later. Hm-hmm!"

"That's nice."

They both chuckled, and she reached down and fondled his cock. "Um-hmm," he agreed, fondling her breast in return, but then he whispered:

"Oh! Before anything: She asked me about your being so dutiful in visiting your parents, ... and ... well, ... I told her about your brother."

"You did?!"

"Not so loud. She was surprised, too, of course, couldn't remember him."

"And you told her everything?"

"Afraid so."

"Hmm! But not about my father?"

"Of course not, but that he knew, that you two always had."

"Oh, gosh! What did she think of that?"

"Oh, she didn't seem to mind; said something about our being a very liberal family, also from her knowing that we know what the girls do."

"Hmm?! Hopefully not that you know everything they do."

"Of course not, if you mean me."

"Um-hmm, ... I guess we are."

"Um-hmm. Oh, and what you told, that your father had said I was very generous. I told Randi that, and she agreed that we both are to her too."

"That was nice."

She started fondling him again, not with much success. She snorted and remarked:

"I better suck your cock, if I want it stiff. ... I wanted to, anyway."

"And your pussy."

They hummed and she began to move around. As they were getting comfortable, he snorted and murmured:

"Oh, I told her that you had told me that hers was nicer."

"Did I?"

"Before I met her."

"And is it?"

"You told me so. Didn't know you knew how yours is."

"Hm-hmm! You and she and a couple of men in my family do."

"Best licked pussy in town."

"In two towns."

They snickered and tried to give each other the best licked pussy and best sucked cock that Monday night in Bergen.

Two nights later in the bathroom, Lisbet told him:

"Randi could take the afternoon off."

She smirked slightly. He nodded and replied:

"And you didn't play cards? I've been worried that we would have to Friday night."

"Um-hmm, we were too, both of us. Good that you suggested that we did."

"I hope so."

"Um-hmm. Oh, it was good. Not what you may be thinking, we didn't do anything but talk."

"But I hope you still wanted to."

"Oh yes; we both thought we would, joking about it before I left. We will, ... we all will."

"So we don't have to play cards?"

She shook her head with smile, and they went to bed, where she continued:

"No. It was a little funny. We both knew that we were supposed to talk about it - about you and her. Lying in bed together - before or afterwards - wouldn't have been right. So we had coffee, and I said that you had said that we should talk, that you didn't want to tell me how good it had been. I know, you didn't say that, but that's how I put it. She looked a little embarrassed, but nodded with slight smile, and then said that it had been, hoping that I didn't mind. Of course, I said that I didn't, that I had hoped that it would be. Oh, then I remembered that you had told her about my brother and said that she knew what I had been doing. That broke the ice; she nodded with a smirk and we both snickered.

"Hm-hmm! She thought we should have a brandy with our coffee then, and we did, I don't think she needed the brandy to loosen her tongue. She grinned and thank me for suggesting it all and then got almost carried away with telling me how good it had been; that you had arrived with flowers; that she had told you about the stories; ..."

"I had asked."

"Um-hmm, that too, and ... well, ... it must have been good."

"It was, too good to tell my wife."

"I understand why. Oh, she didn't tell me what all you did, just about the table, as she said: 'since that was what gave you the idea to suggest it all.'"

"Hope you're glad that you did."

"Oh yes! Why not, if I was with my brother. She liked that too; I think, not just because it was an excuse for your being with her."

"I hope so, but thank you again."

"We had another brandy with our coffee. It was fun to hear her tell how she had at first been sort of shy about saying much, even though we all had already done so much together, but then just with you."

"Um-hmm, I had that feeling to, ... also a little shy. Very funny feeling, arriving in the morning, knowing why we were both there and what would happen."

"But you both worked it out, and then she admitted that she became less reticent about saying what she wanted."

"Um-hmm! Did she tell you what she said on the table?"

"Hm-hm-hmm! She did! Couldn't have been much else she couldn't say after that."

"I don't think so."

"Hm-hmm! I didn't know you could do that many times."

"She told you?"

"I just got the impression that you must have done a lot."

"We did; kind of pleased that I could."

"You don't with the girls?"

"Not like that, well, maybe a couple of days at the cabin."

They both snickered, and she said:

"I can be like that too. I was looking forward to having sex this afternoon. I want it now, even more with a man, and after hearing that you do it sooo good. I want to fuck you, want to sit on your cock - your cock in my pussy, to use that word too - and fuck until we both come twice."

"Oooh! Do you think we should do that in the middle of the week? Hm-hmm! Or did she tell you we did it like that?"

"No, but I thought you must have, ... wanted that you did."

"Hm-hmm! If she didn't tell, I won't."

They snickered, and they did: coming while she rubbed her clitoris, and then again, their hips slapping together, wet from the first time, with his finger in her asshole.

Early Friday evening, they left the girls at home to enjoy themselves with Lars and Erik, and drove to Randi's place. On the way, he chuckled and remarked:

"About the table: she wanted to know if there was a way we could include you. I mean, of course, some way to include a third person, not that we did it and you had to be the third person."

"Hmm! Good think you clarified that, but I understand. Hm-hmm! If we do, it's my turn again."

"Quite. We agreed that it could be anticlimactic to try to do it again that way."

"So what's she going to do, what did you decide."

"Hmm? Not much, not entirely satisfactory."

"What?"

"That the third person could suck my cock first, ..."

"That wouldn't be the whole thing."

"Um-hmm, but the other one could lick her pussy while she was doing it, and then on the table lick her some more, while I was, or something like that."

"Hmm? ... Or you two - no, we two - do the whole thing and she can lick my pussy, and then I lick hers on the table, while you are, and then ...."

"You'd like that. Oh, she said that however it was done, when she was being fucked, she didn't want to do anything but enjoy that."

"Hmm! I wouldn't either! You still get the best of it."

"It's a man's world! At least when trying to satisfy two women."

"Hmm! Maybe I should talk to my brother."

"Not tonight."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers