All Comments on 'Daughters - Melissa Ch. 01'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
linda1234linda1234about 13 years ago
Another wonderful story!

So realistic - as if I were there. First I was Kathy, and then I was Linda. So hot and so provocative. Kudos and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more? where are you Lisa?

waiting :)

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Wishing

Well written and satisfying series. Wishing you would reestablish your participation and write the rest of Melissa's series.

Regardless this and all the rest have definitely earned a positive rating

I'm giving the whole series 5 🌟's and fireworks💥💥💥💥💥

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 5 years ago
So sad you have stopped...Maybe Literotica should have a competition to complete it

There are a few writers on here who seem to have suddenly stopped writing. I guess that's bound to happen for all sorts of reasons - including me who lost access thanks to a major computer fail that included losing my password safe - but this story in particular was so wonderfully erotically charged and mysterious at the same time I wanted it to continue. Why not make some of these writers' unfinished stories the basis of a competition for authors to complete them in one final chapter?

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 3 years ago

Not quite the same as the other stories

In the Daughter series. First, the title: who is Melissa? And this time it wasn't apparent what caused Kathy to 'turn'? Still, well written, and very enjoyable. As someone else mentioned, unfortunate that you stopped writing the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous