All Comments on 'Daughters of Priapus Ch. 02'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
Very mice story!

One thought beside erotical mattters. For us as Europeans the idea that privat data like our health records could be obtained from the net is more than worrying.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Well written erotica

This is the sort of story that should appear more frequently on this website.

A well conceived story line and a tale that fully deserves top rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
G spots

My mate's "G" spot is easy to find. A very little arousal makes it the size of a walnut. OTOH her clit is tiny and very difficult to find. If it swells on arousal I haven't noticed. She does like getting it rubbed so I use my palm which seems to work as long as I'm stimulating her "G" spot at the same time. I'm into computers too. I earn my living writing about them and other things electronic. I like women whose breasts are a handful. I have big hands.

Peace, love, good vibes!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
Libido rekindled

Lovely mature story. It reminds me of something I heard a long time ago: 'It now takes us all night to do once, what we once used to do all night.'

MoonlightandRosesMoonlightandRosesover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Athalia, I read Chapter 2 and enjoyed it very much. First I enjoyed it being from the point of view of a woman and about a woman’s desirers. This is what I enjoy most in such a story. I liked that she purchased some vibrators and a “Magic Wand.” What surprised me is that nipple clips would be pleasurable. I would think they would hurt. Most of all I liked the part about her wearing the egg vibrator in public and that she enjoyed seeing the nude men, also her talking about the sensitive parts of her body, her G-spot and her clitoris. Very good and I plan to read others of your stories.

Moonlight and Roses,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous