All Comments on 'Daughters - Rebecca Ch. 04'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lisa SummersLisa Summersabout 14 years agoAuthor
Behind the Story

This is the LAST of the 'REBECCA' story line in the 'DAUGHTERS' series - but there are MORE stories, featuring other women who encounter the F.I.T. conspiracy, coming! (or 'cumming' : ) )

Next up - 'DAUGHTERS - SUSAN'. It's quite different, and it will be posted in the LESBIAN section - I hope that you'll like it. Please look for it in a few days.

funkyhatfunkyhatabout 14 years ago
Similar to other series

this is similar, in context and theme, to another series here at Literotica: "Mrs. Andre Dates My Dad", by 'Jeffery 214'; in the fact that both series contend that females are superior to men...and there's a conspiracy to make a cultural change happen.

To be honest, both series are rather good in their own way...maybe the two authers might want to think about getting together, and co-writing a story or two together...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Series

I enjoyed this entire series, Lisa, and will be looking forward to reading the next series that you have planned. All the chapters of this series I found to be well written and quite slutty to read. Thanks and keep on writing, please. RCG

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
Not my favorite type of incest story...

But this one was the best lesbian story that I have read. I hope that not all the lesbians get turned on by FIT. I am a dirty old man and have been all my life. I like to think that I am more caring in my lovemaking than those converted to FIT believe.

leann5redleann5redover 11 years ago
rebecca so hot grat

tis is my frist lesbian incest storie i have read you got me hooked mmmm ty

link88link88about 10 years ago
awesome story

But I gotta say the whole dildo thing almost made me stop reading it. It took up bout the whole chapter too 8( and for some reason it bothered me that it wasn't her mother that fucked her. But anyway the ending was great. It was literally the exact scene ive been waiting for the whole story! And when I finally get it, it's only like 5 paragraphs Q_Q waaaaaaaaaaahh! Its seriously disappointed me when the whole last chapter was the woman doing the whole strap-on acting like a man thing. I know it sounds like im bashing the story, but I actually loved it, Im just really disappointed in the scenes she chose to write in length in the sexual situations. The moms rimming and the teens cuddling, almost gave me an orgasm in the short scene, and then it just ended Q_Q ...id be surprised if any one is still reading this rant lmao. Im so high XD ...

succa4luvsucca4luvover 9 years ago
very disappointing!

I agree with Link88 I really thought Lauren's mother should've been the one to take her virginity with all the soulmate and being together forever thing. Just didn't think someone else should've been given her special gift. Otherwise it was great story.

Randee2058Randee2058about 7 years ago
No words😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I'm over come with the thrill this series is providing in good feelings. The Sapphic coupling is wondrous. Thank You🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant the stories contain every kink I love and more. Sex is beautifully described with both romance and naughtiness in equal measure just how I like. One of the most erotic stories I've read on the site. Big 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous