All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 03'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

His father should divorce that poor excuse of a woman and all his siblings should cut her off from their lives. Then that bitch will know how Leroy felt.

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4about 9 years ago

Okay, his mom just pissed me off! What I don't get is why none of the other children will stand up to her? They will force them into the same room but won't tell her to go to hell when she shows her ass?! Aren't they adults? Don't they have children? What happens when/if she does that to one of the grandkids? I get that everyone has their right to their beliefs but her bible thumping is going too far! They family should start planning stuff and not invite her. Tell her that you don't want that kind of "behavior" around the kids. What, she gonna disown them all?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

There is NO feeling in any of this story! Its just flat. ALL of the family should leave the mother instead of doing what SHE wants, and stop being so lazy with your editing! not reading anymore of this.

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago
Some thing to think about sunshine!

It's,I'm,What's are just a few of the shortening of words people generally use when they speak to each other it's rare for anyone to speak as formally as you have written in you stories. I do enjoy your stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3* attempt

Basic idea is good but unfortunately both the editing and the story telling leans more towards a 14 year olds exam entry 4 out of 10 at the most

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You need to learn some basic grammar. And how to spell. (Necklace, not neckless, and similar.) You may have some good stories to tell, but I can't read any further - I can't bear this dismal standard of English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love

I love the story and for those that speak and write perfectly...write your own dam story and quit bitching at others for trying

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

GLAD YOU GAVE UP WRITING YOUR STORIES ARE AVERAGE AT BEST

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Was really hoping for more

I hate when some people make such hateful comments. I really was hoping for some more to this story after CH 14, and I for one really liked this story. So there may have been a few spelling and/or grammatical errors, so what?

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Some folks juat love drama

Wow, the trolls never stop do they? Man, I wish I was half as perfect as some think they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
352 Followers
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES