Dave and Leroy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
354 Followers

"Yeah, it did," Aaron said. "I thought this was the greatest bachelor pad. When you two were at work, I would bring Bridget here."

"Yeah, we know. We found enough evidence of you having sex in every room of this house. At least when we found Allison and Jason here, they only used one room." Leroy responded.

"That you know of." Allison smiled, and Jason smacked her leg.

"I think I was the only good one when I was coming here, I used the basement." Jeff chuckled.

"No, you weren't just in the basement, and don't even tell that lie Jeff," Dave responded.

"How would you know?"

"Because we walked in on you too, but we decided to walk back out because we saw who you were with and knew she would be more than embarrassed," Leroy responded.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chris asked.

"You just did." Leroy smiled, and Chris smirked. "Yeah, what is it?"

"I have always wanted to ask you this, who is on top?"

"Christopher!" Allison yelled.

"Well, I have always wanted to know, I thought it's question and answer time for Dave and Leroy!"

"Yeah, but that is getting a little too personal," Allison stated.

"Leroy, tell me, please."

"Later, Chris."

"No, I want to know if they can ask their questions, why can't I?"

"We both top and bottom," Dave responded, to shut Chris up.

"Who is more on top?"

"If you must know, I am," Leroy responded. "But really, it all depends on our mood."

"That does explain it, though. It's why Dave kissed you first. It's always the girls that tell the guys because they are too stupid to tell girls they really in love with them." Chris laughed.

"Thanks, man. Just be glad you're not my brother." Dave smiled. "And I'm a police officer."

"Other than Cindy, have either one of you been with someone else, since age sixteen?" Patrick asked.

"I haven't," Dave responded.

"I have never been with anyone else," Leroy responded. "I have never wanted anyone else, it has always been Dave." Leroy looked over at Dave and squeezed his hand.

"How about when you are deployed what happens to your relationship, do you think about straying?" Jewels asked.

"Jewels no, Dave is my life, I love him."

"Same here, I patiently wait for Leroy to come home."

"Would you get married if it was legal?" Jeff's wife Peggy asked.

"Yes." Both Dave and Leroy said, in unison.

"We have been through a commitment ceremony," Leroy responded.

"A commitment ceremony?" Allison asked.

"Well, since marriage between two males or females isn't legal here, we had a commitment ceremony. Only our closest friends and Dave's parents were there."

"When did you do this?" Allison asked.

"On January first, it will be four years," Leroy responded.

"Did you exchange rings?" Peggy asked.

Both Dave and Leroy held up their left hands. "I haven't noticed you ever wearing a ring before," Aaron responded.

"I wear it all the time now, but when I would come around all of you before Mom disowned me, I would slip it off."

Jewels could see it made Leroy sad when he talked about being disowned, so she changed the subject. "So what did you two get one another for Christmas this year?" Jewels asked.

Dave held up his right hand to show off the beautiful ring, and then he pulled down Leroy's shirt to show them the necklace. "Since Leroy can't wear more than one ring while on duty, I got him a necklace, and he knew I could wear more than one ring." He smiled.

"You are the woman in the relationship, aren't you?" Chris asked.

Leroy got up and pulled his brother up, and Dave stopped him. "Leroy just stop. He doesn't know any better. Chris if you want to label me as it, yes I am, and I'm proud to admit it. Your brother treats me wonderfully."

"And I always will," Leroy replied, and all the women smiled.

"Neither of you is very feminine, do you have many gay friends?" Peggy asked.

"We have a few, but not very many, mainly most of our friends are straight, and most don't know we are a couple. Yes, neither one of us are feminine, just because you are a bottom doesn't mean you have to act so feminine you drive everyone nuts." Dave responded.

"Do you know anyone like that?"

"Yes, we do, but not many. It's easier not to be detected when you are out with a bunch of guys, but we do have a few friends that are feminine as you call it." Dave responded. "And they are a riot to hang out with."

"But Leroy, I've seen you angry and the reason I say Dave is the woman in the relationship." Chris looked at Dave. "Hear me out, please Dave before you beat me or shoot me. You know how to calm him, I don't know what it is." Chris chuckled. "Like a lioness with a lion."

Leroy breathed in and out and shook his head. "I love Dave because he is wonderful, he is a lot of the time what I can't be, Dave does have a soft side, he cares more, or I should say shows more than I do. I tend to bottle up things and hide them from everyone. Where Dave doesn't, and he knows how to get them out of me in private before I explode with the wrong emotion later, which is generally anger. So yeah, everyone gets to see a lion or whatever."

"Again Leroy you are the bear with the soft side that Dave knows and loves," Bridget responded.

"Yeah yeah, Bridget." Leroy smiled.

"And Leroy is what I need because he is my rock because I do tend to show more emotions, he helps me through some tough times, and I help him through tough times."

"Why do you love Dave, or why did you fall in love with Dave?" Allison asked.

"Again, I have loved him, always. He is my soulmate, he completes me." Dave looked over at Leroy, smiled and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Still not quite ready to see that," Jeff responded. "I'm sorry, I can handle knowing you are gay, but it's still weird seeing you two kiss."

"That is understandable. I hid it from you basically all my life ." Leroy responded, but then leaned over and kissed Dave on the mouth and smiled. "I don't care anymore who sees us, I'm not going to hide my love for this man."

"Jeff, you have to realize Leroy has been hiding this forever, and he wouldn't even say he loved me in public."

"He wouldn't?" Erin said, which was Patrick's wife.

"Anytime I told him I loved him in public he would always say, ditto. He still says ditto, but I think it's that he is so used to saying it, that it's so ingrained into him now, he can't, not say it." Dave responded.

"But he will when you are in your house, or car or whatever area he deems is private?" Peggy asked.

"Yes, he will." Dave looked at Leroy and smiled.

"I'm not that much of a hard-ass, I will tell Dave I love him, he is the love of my life. It's just that I tend not to display it in public. I did it more to not be seen as gay, but I have hugged Dave in public."

"Yeah, probably the 'I'm not gay hug.'" Jeff stated.

"The what?" Leroy asked.

Jeff told Aaron to get up, he went to hug him and patted him hard on the back while saying with each pat. Both Aaron and Jeff said it at the same time "I'M (pat) NOT (pat) Gay (pat) BREAK." They both quickly let go of one another, everyone laughed.

"You guys are asses," Leroy said with a smile. "I will hug Dave, and I have even been known to give him a kiss in public."

"Has he, Dave?" Bridget asked.

"Yes, Lee has kissed me in public. Usually, when there is no one we know around us. He'll hug and kiss me in public."

"Oh, so he will kiss and hug once, and then you don't get another one until you are in a private place?" Erin asked.

"I was trying to keep the news of Dave and I being gay from reaching Mom, okay. We were going to tell her a few years ago, but do you remember when Lev came out to his family, and mom found out and went off the deep end." Everyone nodded. "We were going to inform everyone then, but I got scared once mom was saying all the bad stuff about Lev. I knew it was going to be bad, but I was hoping, well, you know."

"We still love you, Leroy," Bridget said everyone was nodding their heads.

"I know, but I tore the family apart, and I hate having to see your guys torn. I'm going to restate this, you should stop seeing me. You're only going to make it worse on yourselves when Mom finds out you've been going behind her back."

"Leroy, you're our brother, we love you," Allison stated. "But I'm going to apologize because we do have to go, it's getting late, and Aaron and I told Mom we would pick the kids up when we had gotten out of the movie. We love you, Leroy."

"Thanks for coming by, guys." Everyone started getting up and taking turns hugging Dave and Leroy.

"Leroy, you two make a great couple. I love you, two." Jewels hugged Dave and Leroy at the same time.

When they filed out, Leroy closed the door, turned around and Dave was waiting to give him a hug. They went back into the family room, started cleaning up anything that wasn't supposed to be there and returned any furniture to the living room. It wasn't too late, but it was a little after ten, so they plopped down on the couch together to see what was on TV.

*

Over the next few weeks, Sarah was telling Dave, she and Lev's mom Carol were trying to get Sue to forgive Leroy. But they haven't been able to convince her in doing so. Dave informed his Mom it still may be a rough road because Leroy was starting to hate some of the things Sue was saying about Leroy, and they were making him upset. They both agreed to work on their ends.

*

The days turned into weeks, the weeks turned into months and then it was summer. Sue still hasn't forgiven Leroy, and Dave was still trying to find out as much information through his Mother.

Dave and Leroy had some buddies over to watch a baseball game. Their buddies didn't know Dave and Leroy were a couple, they just thought they lived with one another. They were talking about a woman and how much they need a good fuck, they were both without girlfriends. Both Dave and Leroy didn't comment, they were happy when the doorbell rang. Leroy got up to see who was at the door.

All Leroy's sisters and wives of his brothers were standing there. "What's going on?" Leroy asked with his eyebrows raised as they walked in.

"We came here to talk to Dave and you," Allison stated. "But I see you have company."

The guys looked at them from the family room, the two hooted. Leroy gave them the dirtiest look he could muster up, and they shut up. The girls came into the family room and sat down, Allison whispered in Leroy's ear before coming into the family room and sitting down. She asked him if the two guys knew, Leroy shook his head. She let the others know not to say anything. "Hey Mark and Jeff, can we cut this day short, I'm sorry, but it seems my sisters would like to talk with me about something."

"These are all your sisters, man?" Mark asked.

"Some of them are my brother's wives. Anyways, sorry to push you out before the game ended."

"It's okay, not like our team is doing the greatest anyways. We'll see you on base, have a good one." Mark said, and Jeff just nodded as they left.

"Okay, what's going on?" Leroy looked at them and sat down in his chair.

"We're tired of this stupid shit between you and mom, and we're making you two get together and talk," Allison responded.

"Oh no, you're not, Mom doesn't want me, and it's okay. I'll survive."

"We're not taking no for an answer if we have to have Dave handcuff you we will."

Leroy looked over at Dave and smiled. "No, Dave won't do that, he knows better."

"Leroy, please, we're all going to be there too."

"Leroy, please don't make me have to handcuff you because I will." Dave looked at him.

"I'm not going." Leroy went to get up and walk out of the room. Dave was on him and pushed him against the wall. Leroy knew Dave was strong, but in their relationship, if anything Leroy was the dom and Dave was the sub.

"I know I'm going to pay for this later, Hon, but you need to go. Please." Dave said in Leroy's ear as he clipped the handcuffs over Leroy's wrists. "I love you, please forgive me."

Leroy's eyes were wide open when he felt the cuffs tighten on his wrists. Then he was tugged to the side and led out of the house to his truck and put in the passenger seat. "Dave?"

"Leroy, I love you, please don't be angry with me."

The girls piled back in the van that they were driving and Dave followed them to the restaurant. Dave left the handcuffs on Leroy because he knew he would resist him when he took Leroy out of the truck. Leroy didn't speak the entire way to the restaurant. They parked, and when they walked up to the door, the owner unlocked it for them, the doors said they were closed for a private function.

Inside the boys were all waiting with their dad and mom, if looks could kill Sue would have killed everyone. Dave's parents were waiting, as well. Aaron and Jeff had their hands around Sue's wrists to keep her in her seat. The girls pushed Leroy forward with Dave's help.

"I don't know why you are doing this, she isn't going to change her mind. She hates me, please get over it and let me be."

"Are you still gay?" Sue asked.

"Yes, Mom, I am, and Dave is my partner. I don't know why at this moment." He gave Dave an evil eye.

"Then, I don't want to see you."

"Fine then, Dave uncuff me. Please."

"Not that fast," Aaron said. "Leroy, please sit down."

Bridget pulled out a chair for Leroy to sit down and he walked forward and sat, Dave, sat next to him. He leans close to his ear, "Leroy, I love you, please hear everyone out."

"Fine, just uncuff me, please." Dave pulled the key out of his pocket and undid the cuffs. When Leroy was free, he turned to face Dave. Because Leroy knew it would hurt his Mother, even more, put his arms around Dave, pulled him close, and kissed him passionately on the lips. When he released him, he whispered in Dave's ear, he was going to pay that night.

"Really, did you have to do something that gross, two men should never kiss like that." Sue spat out.

"Mom, they love one another, we have gotten over it, and you can too," Aaron stated. Sue just turned away from Leroy and looked at the other end of the table.

"We're going to have a nice family dinner, we decided not to have the kids here because we knew things may be said which could be inappropriate for children's ears," Allison stated. "I'm glad Jason was able to get his family to close the restaurant for us. This is neutral ground, it's not mom's or Leroy's house. Please, let's be a family."

Everyone started talking, food was being sat out on the table and passed around. Leroy was civil, and Sue just looked at the wall she was facing, she didn't look at Leroy and Leroy didn't look at her. "Mom, please will you talk with him?" Allison asked.

"I have nothing to say to him."

"Allison, it's okay. She doesn't have to speak to me." Leroy stated. They started eating again, but Allison wasn't finished.

"Mom, he's your firstborn."

"No, Aaron, and you are." At that statement, Leroy stopped eating, stood up and started to walk out, but Aaron and Dave stopped him. "Let the faggot go."

Of all the words his Mother said to him, this is what made Leroy snap, his fists balled up. Dave could see the anger in Leroy's eyes, and Dave knew he had better get him out of the restaurant. Dave grabbed Leroy's arm and led him to the door, but Leroy was pulling back. "Leroy, come on, don't do it, just come with me." Aaron was clueless he didn't know Leroy had snapped. "Leroy, please."

"Go, faggot, you're not wanted here."

"Mom, stop." Both Allison and Jewels said at the same time.

Leroy turned around, walked toward his Mother, and looked her in the eyes and went off. "FUCK YOU. You want to know why I never told you, it's because you're a fucking no good use of a mother who can't love anyone that's not perfect in your eyes. You don't want me around, fine, it has been a year, I don't need you, Mother. Have a wonderful life, in your fucked up perfect world." Everyone was stunned.

"You were my first born, you were supposed to give me grandbabies, and you were supposed to carry on your father's name."

"WHY? So you can ruin their lives too. With your high and mighty attitude. No, fuck that Mother, fuck all of this. You don't have to worry I'm not your first born like you said a minute ago. Aaron and Allison are, you have six children, not seven. Which will give you all the grandkids that you need, and you don't need mine. Have a great life, Sue." Leroy walked out of the restaurant with Dave on his heels.

"Mom, why did you say that?" Allison asked after everyone else stood there for a few minutes, shocked into silence.

"Because he's a faggot."

"Damn it, Mom, he still loved you. Even though you think that and now I don't know if he will ever want to talk to you again."

"Good, he's not my son." She took the glass of water which was in front of her and tried to drink it, her hands were shaking.

"Mom, you are lying to yourself, look you're shaking. Why can't you just tell Leroy you were wrong that you love him."

"Until he is fucking women, he is no son of mine."

"Mother."

"And none of you are allowed to associate with him."

"Mother, he's our brother," Aaron responded.

"No, he's a faggot, and this family will have nothing to do with him."

"Sue, please stop talking, now." Lee finally had enough, he got up from the table and went into the kitchen and a few minutes later he came out. "Sue, you are a terrible mother, your son has done nothing wrong."

"Nothing wrong! He is going against God's way."

"Sue, please stop, he's our son. Our Son." Lee walked out of the restaurant.

*

"Leroy, wait up, please."

"Dave, get in and drive, I can't. Please." It was all Leroy said for hours to come. Dave drove them home, all Leroy did was walk to the family room and sit down. There he remained for the rest of the evening, staring at the blank TV. Dave was so worried about Leroy he called Aaron, which stopped over and when he couldn't get Leroy to talk to him. Aaron stepped outside and called in Allison.

Allison arrived, and she was able to snap Leroy back into reality, he still didn't talk, but he finally closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the chair. "I'm sorry Leroy, I shouldn't have put you two in the same room, I thought if you two were looking at one another, you would start talking. I didn't think I'm sorry."

Leroy opened his eyes and looked at Allison. "Well, Mom's a bigot, she will never accept me. It's no problem, Allison, just do as she wishes, I'm sure she asked you to cut contact with me again."

"Leroy, we'll never do that."

"But she did, didn't she?"

"Yes, but we're going to continue to talk to you, you're our brother, Leroy. Dad even told Mom, you were their son before he walked out. Leroy, again, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, Allison." Leroy was tired of Allison apologizing. "Where'd Dad go?"

"We don't know, when I dropped Mom off at home, he wasn't there."

"Okay, hey, I know it's getting late, you both need to go home to your kids, hug them for me, will you?"

"Yeah, Leroy, we will," Allison responded, Aaron just nodded and left.

Dave looked at Leroy, Leroy opened his arms for Dave, and Dave smiled and sat down on Leroy's lap. "Leroy, I love you. I'm sorry, I... we all were hoping your mom would change her tune. I'm sorry, Hon."

Leroy kissed Dave on the lips, "It's okay, I didn't expect her to change. I love you, and thank you for trying." Leroy motioned for Dave to get up and Leroy stood and grabbed Dave's hand and took him off to the bedroom. Nothing happened, Leroy wasn't mad at him for handcuffing him today, he just asked Dave to hold him. Leroy cried for a long time and fell asleep late in the night, Dave was trying to soothe him.

Edited 10/20/2021

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
354 Followers
12