Dave and Linda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave withdraws silently and staggers away. Kim puts on the strap-on and gets behind Linda. Linda grabs this huge tool at the base and aims it toward her pussy. The head of this monstrous thing is now sitting in the hot wetness between her pussy lips. "Do it," Linda calls back as she looks over her shoulder. With that Kim inserts the head. It seems to have been easy, but with as wet as Linda is, that was really no surprise. Kim begins pushing forward against the resistance of her pussy.

Linda is bucking her head back and moaning loudly as Kim inserts this monster dildo into her. Linda is also twiddling her own clit like a crazed woman as Kim slowly inserts the strap-on. Kim stops at about the halfway mark and retreats the strap-on back a little. With about six inches to go, Kim begins slowly pumping in and of Linda. Kim would be going faster but the tightness of Linda's insides makes that impossible.

Linda is howling with pleasure, as with each pump Kim goes a little deeper and a little faster. Dave is content to watch for now as he sits on the couch admiring the elasticity of Linda's pussy. The pace quickens and soon most of the strap-on is gone inside of Linda. Her moans are loud and breathy as she pants her approval. Kim is tense and focused, as she pounds with and increasingly fast rhythm each pump.

In maybe minutes Linda is taking the whole strap-on and the pace is fast. The slapping of their sweaty skin shoot little fountains of sweat in the air. Dave begins to stroke himself as he watches. Linda notices and waves Dave over to join. Dave sits on the coffee table at her head. Linda effortlessly engulfs his dick in her mouth. The pounding from Kim is enough momentum for make Linda's job of sucking Dave off very easy. Linda's head bobs with the rhythm of Kim's now furious pounding.

Dave pulls at Linda's hair a bit to get her attention. "You feel like a whore yet," he asks.

"Not enough...I want you...to fuck me...more," Linda pants out between moans. Dave looks at her dumbly for a moment and then gets off the table. He walks around to Kim and stops her in much the same way as she did him. Kim pants and huffs as she pulls the dildo from Linda's pussy.

"Ok, what do you want birthday girl," Dave asks.

Linda points to the table, "lay down." She then points at Dave as she pants. Dave came to the table and laid on his back. His legs dangled off one end and his feet are on the floor. With Dave on his back, she straddles him facing his feet. She lowers herself onto Dave's cock. In an instant, he is in her ass again. Linda begins bouncing on him as she pulls Kim closer. Her and Kim share a deep sexy kiss for a moment of two.

"Fuck me," Linda instructs. Kim places herself between Linda's spread legs and approaches again. Dave's dick is on the verge of exploding in her ass. Kim plops the dildo back into Linda and soon is back up to the same rhythm she had before.

Linda is cumming in seconds as Kim pounds hard at her pussy. This monster dildo fills her so full that just having it in her pussy nearly forces Dave out of her ass. Linda cums for minutes and her body jerks and gyrates on Dave's dick in her ass. Her muscles tighten in waves down her body as she screams out her orgasm. Her body shakes and shudders as Kim continues her assault on her pussy.

Dave can't take the pressure the monster strap-on is putting on his dick with every pump and he too begins cumming. Dave cums fast and hard in Linda's ass with a few grunts. Dave is totally done for now. His dick begins to deflate instantly and soon slips out all together. Kim keeps fucking Linda until her orgasm is done. Traces of her cum are visible on the strap-on as Kim retreats. Once Linda is calm again, Kim stops fucking her and pulls out the dildo.

Dave scoots out from under Linda and sets her on the table. He kisses her deeply again and says, "happy birthday." Kim takes off the strap-on and puts it on the table. She then Kisses Linda deeply and hugs her tight.

"Happy birthday," Kim coos in Linda's ear. Linda takes a hand from each of them and stands up.

"Thanks, now lets get some rest. Been a busy day." With that Linda lead them both up stairs hand in hang in hand. All three of them collapse on the bed and are out in minutes. They lay there with their bodies all intertwined with one another is a love embrace.

12