Susan and Robert's Sex Toy

Story Info
Mature Dominatrix pushed bi limits of her husband.
11.5k words
4.72
34.7k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into Susan and Robert's driveway at exactly 6:59 PM I was nervous and anxious at the same time. This would be my first time serving a couple. It all started two weeks ago when I saw their posting on a BDSM message board, "Dominant Female and submissive male looking for male submissive to be our fuck toy" was the heading. That certainly was an attention getter. I have known I'm submissive for several years and longed to serve a Mistress, but those are hard to come by.

Most Domme's online are scammers looking for your money or men pretending to be women, and the few that are real are either not interested in me, are too far away, or both. I have many fetishes and fantasies, but the common thread is I get excited by the idea of being used and controlled. Being dominated turns me on. It is just who I am.

I had considered going to a professional Dominatrix. There are a few anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hour drive from where I live. They have professionally done websites, fully equipped dungeons and are very sexy. I am not opposed to going to a pro Domme, but I worry it will lack the emotional connection and it will certainly lack the sexual aspect. So I have not pursued making an appointment with a pro that may allow me to be her client.

I am not bi-sexual and have no interest in men, but being controlled and "forced" into bi-sexual acts is of form of service and a way for a woman to control me. So I started expanding my search for a Dominatrix to include one that might be part of a couple. That search was being about as successful as my previous attempts. Many postings were for a couple looking for a bull to help the woman cuckold her husband. They wanted someone with a huge dick and that has a dominate side. I have neither of those qualities. Then I came across Susan and Roberts post.

Their post on the site was simple, honest and straightforward. Susan - 49 years old, dark red hair, 5' 4" tall, 160 lbs. DD breasts and always in control. Robert - 58 years old, gray hair, 6' 3" tall, 180 lbs. and always submissive to Susan. Looking for a local submissive male who is 20 to 60 years old and willing to serve them as a couple. They did not give specific interests or what was required in a response to their posting. Since they had a wide age range and not a lot of specifics, I figured they might respond if I sent them a message and at least get a conversation going.

I sent them a simple message with my basic information. 24 year old single submissive male. I told them the city I lived in and provided my email address. I told them I wouldn't waste more of their time with my interests and fetishes, but would happily provide any information they wanted. To my surprise they emailed me the next day. They listed their interests as bondage, CBT, role-play, strap-on play, body worship, spanking, humiliation, forced bi, and orgasm control among other things. They made it very clear that Susan would be in charge at all times, and that I would be serving them both however she desired. They asked for my limits and a more detailed description of myself including details about my cock and my past experience as a submissive.

I anxiously replied that I was 6' tall, short brown hair, 180 lbs. athletic build but nothing special. I explained I had a 5" cock and that I've never served a true Domme. I had role played with girlfriends hoping to get them to dominate me, but none ever truly took control. I had been tied up, given mild CBT, followed orders given to me, performed body worship and that I've had toys used on me including a small butt plug. One girlfriend was willing to strap-on fuck my ass, but we broke up before getting to that experience.

I listed out my limits without trying to sound demanding. They liked my honesty, that I was younger than them so they could teach me, that I was about 30 minute drive away and that I was open to trying to serving them as a couple. They explained that they had been married for over 20 years, never had kids, and that this was a lifestyle for them. On the outside to friends and neighbors they were a happily married normal couple. Once alone he was totally subservient to her at all times. From sexually to house work she controlled him in every way, and they were still happily married couple in this D/s lifestyle.

We exchanged emails daily for the first week and a half. They both seemed very nice and I could see how no one would ever realize their kinky lifestyle they enjoyed in private. Susan seemed especially friendly and actually very sweet and kind. I had trouble imagining her dominating someone. They wanted to know my experience with men.

I explained that one girlfriend had fantasies of being with two men at once. She had commanded me to give a hand job to a man in the back of an adult book store while she watched. I stroked him off while they kissed until he came all over the floor and we all quickly left. That was the only experience I had. The girlfriend left me for the bookstore guy a few days later so it never got to be a threesome. I was sure this would be the end with Susan and Robert, but they were ok with my inexperience in that area and looked forward to "breaking me in" as Susan put it.

They asked if I thought I would really be able to go through with being "forced" into a bisexual encounter with Robert. I replied that a sexy dominant woman is hard for me to resist, but until I actually do it, I cannot say for sure what I will do. They appreciated my honest answer. They told me of their experience with having a few submissive females serve them as a couple. Susan would dominate Robert and the woman, but Robert would also be in control of the woman as long as it didn't interfere or contradict anything from Susan. They both enjoyed having a woman serve them, but Susan has fantasies of having more than one man submit to her at one time.

She wanted to force Robert to participate and push his limits. They were very clear this was the first time for them in this area and if it didn't live up to Susan's fantasy or if Robert felt being involved with another man was a hard limit for him then it would be the last time as well.

They of course had many responses to their post on the BDSM forum, but most were from homosexual men, some dominant and some submissive, who only wanting to be with Robert, or straight men who only wanted to be with Susan. Some were just fakes just looking for some cyber-sex wanting Susan to help them get off. I guess sub men aren't the only ones having a hard time meeting real people online.

They wanted me to come to their house on Saturday, but first I had to pass a simple test. I was to make a sign by writing out on a piece of paper "Future property of Susan". I was to go out and buy a pair of black pantyhose, tan pantyhose, white pantyhose all in a specific size, and three pairs of lacy panties. They were to be red, white and black and that the panties should be in a size that would fit me.

I was then to get myself erect, place the pantyhose, while still in the packaging, and the panties all out on a bed or table and take a picture with the sign and my erection all in frame. I was to email the picture and include my cell phone number. This would prove to them that I was serious about serving them and show my obedience. I replied that I would do as I was told and send the email ASAP.

The next day I bought the items, it was humiliating to be in a store buying panties in my size but I found it erotic as well. I got home stroked myself to my mental image of Susan, and took the picture as ordered and emailed it to them. About an hour later I got a text from an unknown number saying "small penis, but it will have to do - email to follow - Mistress Susan".

I grew hard just reading her text. She had humiliated me, which was a strange thrill, but she also signed it with "Mistress Susan". Up until then I had not been allowed to call her Mistress because she simply wasn't my Mistress yet. This made me think they had decided to use me and that I would get to serve them this weekend.

I checked my email often over the next several hours and finally got their email. It gave very specific instructions for me to follow along with their address. It listed a safe word "canary" and a hand gesture of snaping my fingers if I was unable to speak at the time. I was to shave off all the pubic hair from my crotch and balls and was to wear the red panties, black dress pants, and a white dress shirt. I was to bring all three pairs of pantyhose as a gift for Mistress Susan, and I was to knock on the door at 7:00 pm sharp. One of them would answer the door and lead me to the living room. I was to say nothing, place the pantyhose on the table as I entered the room and stand in the middle of the room, stare straight ahead and await her command.

I had passed by their house about ten minutes early to make sure I knew where it was then I went and parked at a store so I could show up exactly on time. I pulled in and walked to the door carrying the pantyhose and knocked. They had never shared a picture of themselves so I only had the description provided. I hope I had the right house and that they approved of me.

I was trembling with nerves. Robert answered the door without saying anything to me. I was surprised to find him dressed in the same style shirt and pants as I was. They had told me he was usually kept naked, in a male g-string or wearing a white apron in the house. He was exactly as he had been described. He looked his age, but was clean cut and fit. He is the kind of person you'd expect to see as a bank manager or executive sitting in an office all day. He simply walked away and I entered the house, closing the door behind me and followed him into the living room. I set the pantyhose down and stood in the room as I had been instructed. Robert kept walking into the kitchen and left me there alone.

The two minutes I stood there seemed like an eternity. I tried to calm myself, and then I heard the clicking of high heels on the hardwood floor. Mistress Susan had entered the room from behind me and was getting closer. She stopped behind me and I could smell her lovely perfume. I knew I was to address her as "Mistress Susan", or simply "Mistress" once in the house and him as "sir" because even though he was submissive he was still superior to me in the relationship, but I dared not speak until spoken too.

She stood behind me looking me over not saying anything. Then she walked around me examining her new play toy. As she walked in-front of me I kept looking straight ahead even though I badly wanted to look my Mistress up and down. She kept looking me over as I stood there at attention. She finally walked towards the couch several feet away and stood facing me. I could now get a good look at her.

She was very beautiful, but did look like a woman in her late forties. Her beautiful face was done up with make-up and red lipstick. All just subtle and elegant. Her natural dark red hair was just past her shoulders. She wore a red silk button up blouse that contained her large boobs. She also had on a black leather skirt that came down to about mid-thigh. Her shapely legs were encased in black nylons and she was wearing red stiletto heels with a 5" shiny metal heel.

Her presence screamed sexuality and dominance, but still had a sophisticated and matronly almost kind quality to it. I was enthralled before her and could barely believe I was in her presence. I knew I may only be used for her viewing pleasure and she may never touch me in any way or let me touch her, but whatever happened from here on it was worth it just to stand before her.

She sat down on the couch and crossed her legs. I could feel the blood flowing to my groin and was hoping I wouldn't get an erection yet. Robert walked in carrying a silver serving tray with a glass of white wine on it. He kneeled on the floor next to her holding out the tray. I stood there feeling awkward trying to hide my nerves and excitement.

Mistress Susan grasped the wine and took a sip still not saying a word. For five minutes this was the scene until she finished her glass of wine and placed it back on the tray. She snapped her fingers and Robert, having been trained well stood and returned the glass and tray to the kitchen. Mistress Susan stood up staring straight at me as if examining my submissive nature and desire to please her. Robert walked back in and Mistress Susan held her arm out in a "stop" gesture. He stopped in place and kneeled. She walked towards me and smiled. She ran her hand across my chest and shoulder as she walked behind me. She stopped and leaned against me. I could feel her breasts against my back and she whispered, "I'm going to use you however I desire to fulfill my needs".

Her voice was sultry and seductive. My heart raced as she walked back in-front of me. She reached to my waist and pulled my tucked in shirt out from my pants. She reached up to my neck and unbuttoned the top button and then forcefully tore my shirt open with the remaining buttons ripped off and flying across the room. My chest now exposed to her she slid the shirt off my shoulders and let it fall of my arms onto the floor. She rubbed both hands up and down my chest and stomach examining her new property. I wished I had big pecks and 6-pack abs for her to touch, but I was just skinny although fairly well tone. She raked her red fingernails down my chest just enough to leave a mark and turned to her kneeling husband. "He is young. I hope he will last for what I plan to put him through." Robert stayed silent and Mistress Susan walked back to the couch, sitting and crossing those perfect legs with a swish of the nylons against each other.

She looked me in the eyes and commanded "strip down to your panties". I took a deep breath and removed my shoes and socks. I undid my belt. This was the moment of truth. I was about to expose myself wearing panties in-front of two people I had only known a few minutes. I unzipped my fly and lowered my pants down to my ankles and stepped out of them. I put my clothes off to the side of the room and stood before her in the red panties as she wanted.

I was not into cross dressing or feminization, but I don't think her intent was to feminize me. It was to control me, test me, and demean me in her presence. I wasn't a man to her. I was just another sex toy, and I should be dressed to please her. I was not erect yet, but my cock was stirring from the stimulation of being in her presence and looking at her sitting there. The panties aren't exactly made to hold a man's penis and balls either. So the bulge was quite obvious.

"Do you remember the safe word and gesture?" She asked me. "Yes Mistress Susan" I quickly replied. Getting to address her as Mistress was a thrill for me. I thought it sweet of her to ask that of me knowing my inexperience and excitement might have caused me to forget.

"Not much to work with is he darling?" Mistress Susan asked Robert, re-establishing her dominance. "No Ma'am" was his only reply. "Turn around for me slut". I slowly did a 180 degree turn so my back was to her. "Well at least you have a cute ass. Crawl to me and kiss my feet!" I got on my hands and knees and crawled to my Mistress. I happily lowered my head down and placed a kiss on the top of each nylon covered foot. I love women's legs, nylons and high heels so this was ecstasy for me. "Use your mouth to worship my feet and legs" was her simple command.

I began kissing her shoes, feet, shins and calves as she sat there on the couch, her husband a few feet away kneeling and watching another man worship his wife's gorgeous legs. My cock had grown hard and the head of my erection and poked above the top of my lacy red panties. I kept kissing and licking up to her knee and down again on both legs.

She finally put one foot on my forehead and pushed me away. She held her foot up in-front of me with the steel high heel pointed at me. "Suck it slut!" was my next order. I slipped it between my lips and sucked the cold spikey heel as best I could. The sole of her shoe hitting me in the face as I sucked her heel like a cock.

I felt like I was being tested, to see if I would do these simple things before moving on to things that would challenge me and Robert. I would've begged to be able to worship her legs and high heels so this was easy for me to submit too. After sucking one heel it was replaced by the other. This time however the high heel I was just worshipping was placed firmly against my chest and the new one was pushed into my mouth.

She thrust the heel in and out fucking my mouth with the steel stiletto heel. While she did this she made a hand gesture and out of the corner of my eye I saw Robert stand and undress. He was now completely naked. She motioned him over and he bent down and kissed her on the lips. She held his head in her hands and pushed her tongue into his mouth. A compassionate sign of affection for her husband as she was pushing him to new submissive heights for her pleasure.

Mistress Susan removed her heel from my mouth and stood up. They were both standing before me. While worshipping her legs I was hoping to work my way up between her thighs and service her pussy. Going down on a woman in one of my favorite things to do, but I had never made it that far with Mistress Susan while worshipping her legs.

Now with Roberts flaccid penis next to my head I was wondering if I would be performing oral service of another kind. Before arriving I didn't know if I could go through with it. Mistress Susan was irresistible to me and her power over me was complete. I would do anything she commanded. Yes, she was old enough to be my mother and she was happily married. She was also very sexy, but it was her authority and confidence that had taken control of me. She knew what she wanted and was not afraid to demand it. I find that very sexy in a woman regardless of age or body type.

As it turned out I was not to service Robert right then. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. They passionately kissed with me kneeling at their feet for several minutes. She reached down and began stroking him making sure I had a good view. His cock began to grow in her hand. It took him some time to get fully erect. Unlike me who was hard quickly. He had more control and more stamina. They had not described his cock to me in our emails. He was about 7" long, much longer than me, but his shaft was fairly skinny. The head mushroomed out at almost twice the width of his long shaft. Maybe because of his length it made it look thinner, but I was sure I was thicker than him although at least two inches shorter. He was also completely shaved smooth.

She pulled away from him and commanded me to stand. I stood there in my panties with my cock poking out the top while she stepped behind me. She grabbed my left wrist and put it behind my back and I felt a leather cuff being placed on it. Then the right wrist pulled behind me and another cuff attached to the first. Then I saw her bring a red ball gag with black leather straps around my face. I opened my mouth for her and she placed it in my mouth firmly and fastened the straps behind my head.

I stood before them bound, gagged and helpless. A submissive slut in panties to be used for her pleasure, whether I was ready or not. She commanded Robert to take me to the bedroom. He reached over and grabbed by left arm between my wrist and elbow and walked me down the hall like a prisoner being taken to his cell.

We arrived at the bedroom and stopped in the middle of the room. It was large room with a king size bed, attached bathroom and some furniture. Judging by the lack of personal items I guessed this to be a spare room. It wasn't a dungeon and there were no obvious bondage racks or whips and paddles hanging from the walls. Perhaps they just weren't comfortable with taking another man into their personal bed. Maybe this was just their casual playroom.