All Comments on 'Dave's Birthday Present'

by kgardner

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
playman64playman64about 14 years ago
WOW

Now that sounds almost like my gf. GREAT STORY

TopworkTopworkabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, loved reading it. More of those please!

TW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

WOW WOW WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing

one of the best stories i have read on here in a long time.

wish i had a wife like that

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantastic

Please write more like this. Loved it!

redptcredptcabout 14 years ago
The Pleasures of the True Exhibitionists.

Who got the birthday present?

You made me feel the deep delight that the 'true' exhibitionist feels when it comes time to put a show on! The story may be fantasy but you told us how you really feel. So clearly written and arousing.

I love the way you use everyday language in order to make thing realistic.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Great job, very hot

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 13 years ago
WOW

My kind of wife! How do I get invited to your next birthday party?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 13 years ago
You Are...

Going to have a few sequels, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
'Cause I can't take it back

I can never quite get past this:

"We both looked down at the red bikini bottom on the floor."

I see that bikini bottom laying on the floor, the white crotch lining peeking up so indecently out of rumpled red folds..

Knowing it's no longer hanging on your hips. And I imagine the tanlines framing your round little bare ass, all plunging curves and pale skin crack...around to your exposed and swollen vagina, the one we both know you're about to parade all over the back yard to be examined by everyone there... and well... trouble certainly comes to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really nice sexy writing.

I loved it.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 12 years ago
My Fantasy

This is amazingly close to some of my fantasies. I really like the ending with the suspense created by Dave. You write fantastic stories.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
What, no other women?

Bet the guys are real happy they left their wives and girlfriends at home.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 10 years ago
oh wonderful way to start the morning

reading such a wonderfully written, erotic and fun story ! darn, i missed my invitation to that party !

j1greenej1greeneover 9 years ago
great story

please continue after Dave gets his camera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Been there,done that !

Dave, we are among the luckiest guys there are ! My wife and I love to be naked and be seen naked so when we have guests over they are usually like minded and anything goes as long as it is consensual. My wife has a technique of sucking cock where the guy cums in her mouth and she lets it run out over her hand then licks it up and swallows it. Most of our girlfriends have adopted her technique. Keep writing and living it up. Makes it all worthwhile. Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'd give this a 10 !

My wife and I can identify with this. I had convinced her to never wear clothes around the house nor to ever wear underwear. The first time we had friends over she started out wearing a skimpy wrap until some of the group suggested skinny dipping and my wife was the first to get naked. Some of our friends had admired her bare ass and pussy and firm 36B tits. They remarked how I must have a constant hard on and I told them they ought to see what she could do with one. It didn't take much urging to get her to demonstrate her cum gushing blowjobs on me and several of our friends. BARE469

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 for sure

My wife and I really liked this storey. She has almost got up the nerve to do this, just a matter of time and the right surroundings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

She sounds like she is the best, I've been with my wife for 47 years an she is still the envy of my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. But could it really happen?

While camping with friends someone suggested we all go skinny dipping. Several people agreed including my wife. But when it was time to go none of the other women would move. So my wife and I left camp with 4 of the guys.

I realized that agreeing to join four couples skinny dipping had suddenly turned into Karen being the only girl who might actually be nude for the guys. I wasn’t sure what to do so I decided to see how she’d handle it before I said anything. I’ve seen girls swim in their undies, but Karen wasn’t wearing a bra that weekend so if she went that far she’d be topless in wet panties. I didn’t believe she'd really do that in front of guys we knew. As soon as Karen saw the beach she casually removed her blouse. Perhaps she was afraid that she’d back out if she gave herself a chance to think about it because she quickly undressed. Before I knew it, Karen slipped off her panties and turned to face us. The guys enjoyed a delightful frontal view -- of my nude wife!!!

So, my wife ended up being the only woman in our group that was nude with the guys. I think we were all in our 30s.

At first I was embarrassed with Karen naked in front my friends. Yet, I loved seeing her bare breasts bouncing on the water. I was so proud of her: she was so bold and so stunning. Surprisingly, I realized I started enjoying the guys see my wife naked!

That day the water was cool and having her hard erect nipples on display was awesome. I noticed 2 of my friends were standing very close to her for a quite a while and I decided not to intrude and later she told me they complimented her on her firm breasts and delightful pert nipples very directly. She thought they were rather forward even rude but months later she sent me an e-mail at work that included: "Yes, I remember being the only girl who went skinny dipping with the guys. I especially remember when Roger and Keith came over and stood right next to me.. Neither one could take their eyes off my breasts. They would stand there talking to me, but they never made eye contact. their eyes were glued to my breasts. I felt so beautiful and sexy realizing how much they wanted to touch me. I'm sure they would have given anything to lick and suck my nipples, which were "standing at attention" under their gazes. I know their wives would have had a fit if they'd seen the way their husbands couldn't take their eye's off me. Even now I get a rush thinking of it. My nipples are getting hard and I'm feeling a stiring you know where,"

My friends never said anything to me about that day. But I could tell the other women were surprised when Karen left with the guys and a bit stunned when we got back to camp and found out that my wife was naked with all of the guys. I also have no doubt all of the guys would have loved to get their hands on my her nipples and their fingers into other places too.

DashaboutDashaboutabout 6 years ago

Sounds like your husband had a fantastic night and you did too. Very exciting.

MonsterArensylMonsterArensylover 5 years ago
More.

I want to see how things played out after this and how far it went.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Nice! Great accelerated tease. The climax was interesting in what was omitted. I imagine a fun time was had by all. Sometimes anticipation is better than a result. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was OK for a short story. Not much MC background, the sex was a wee bit hurried, it seemed. The Husband was Bird Shit Crazy, to allow his wife to become the slut. Never will it be the same for any involved. Divorce and ill will, will surely follow. Could have been 5*, but....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife occassionally strips off when we have friends over, just casually hangs out naked whilst everyone else is clothed. It's a real turn-on for me, having her as the only one naked, she just carrying on as if clothed. They know they can look, but not touch.

One_ping_onlyOne_ping_only3 months ago

Daaam reading your story was extremely exciting and for me hard as a rock. Can't lie. I couldn't help but imagine my wife in the story who was obviously reluctant and nervous at first but slowly but surely enjoyed the attention she was getting and turned her into a sexual vixen. Exactly how I envision my wife to be if she'd ever be in the same circumstance.

BigbaaaadwolfBigbaaaadwolfabout 2 months ago

Ticked every box for me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Hope your qife had hardcore gangbang with 12 guys taking her on all at sametime hoping knocked her up too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous