Dave's Perfect Housemaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No darling. Mommy is off to shower. I've left your clothes out – try to dress yourself."

"Why?"

"Dave will like it if you can dress yourself."

"Okay."

At breakfast Meg decided she wouldn't eat her cereal.

"Please Meg."

"Dave is not having cereal."

"I don't want to grow into a big girl," Dave said. "Eat your cereal."

"Okay."

Dreamtime for Margo continued as Dave said he'd walk with them to school.

"Dave, you are busy – there is no need."

"I need to know the system and to be introduced to Meg's teacher so she knows who I am should I have to pick up Meg."

"Well, I really..."

"Just say okay like I do mommy."

Mary Wright the teacher greeted Dave with very wide eyes.

"Mary, this is...um..."

"Hello Mary, Margo's partner. I'm David Jones."

"Ah yes, you fixed the clock in our clock tower which the repair firm said would have to be scrapped."

"Yes, Mrs Shanks my neighbor asked me to take a look at it."

Mary told Margo that Mrs Shanks was a third grade teacher. "Your David not only fixed the clock by milling two new parts for it but refused to accept any money for his work – he told us to regard it as a donation. He's now on our list as a Friend of the School."

As they left the school Margo took his hand, acting if it were no big deal. "Thank you for explaining our relationship to Mary – partner is a fairly neutral turn, isn't it?"

"It is; if leaves people wondering are we doing it."

"Will we be doing it?"

He didn't answer immediately, and then, "The answer lies in the wind. Tell me, why are we holding hands?"

"It seemed to be the right thing to do. I'm appreciative as I had been worried how well you and Meg would bond, and you did so without either of your appearing to be trying."

"Isn't that how it's supposed to happen."

"I really don't...I suppose so."

"So you are holding my hand to indicate you want to bond with me?"

"Oh Dave, do you have to be so precise?"

"It's in my nature – quick, let's run to the house and do it."

"Dave!" she yelled in rising excitement as he pulled her along in a lope. He stopped to allow her to slip off her inappropriate shoes and pulled her along even faster.

At the house he unarmed the alarm and cuffed her butt as he pushed he through the opened door. They leaned against opposite walls in the foyer, catching their breath. Margo could have sworn she saw the face of the $200,000 clock wink at her.

Dave came to the center of the foyer and stopped so she staggered over against him and they kissed. Margo could feel him hardening against her crotch so opened her legs ever so slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Good girl," he murmured into her neck while reaching down to take a handful of dress, panties and pussy. So she boldly opened them wider while hoping he wouldn't hurt his knees on the floor tiles when they got going.

Wrong again. He lifted her and carried her into the kitchen and stood her on the table and saying, "Lift up your dress."

"Dave, please allow me to have a bath first. I..."

He reached under and pulled off down her panties and she stepped out of them with perfect timing, thinking at least they'd got that right. He them smelt them – oh God, has this man no shame? To her astonishment he held them under her nose and said, "Quite normal, don't you think?"

She nodded heartily and when they were taken away she resumed breathing and began thinking of where she'd rather be – that is, until he spread her and dipped in his tongue and ran it to just touch her clit hood before withdrawing to begin deep exploration. Here and now, this is where I want to be; absolutely.

Margo pulled up her dress and squatted slightly to improve access for him. She wondered how long he'd been without a fuck – she was almost six weeks away from hers when she'd put a smile to the face of her normally passive accountant. They had continued on with her accounts until past normal closing and ended up half wrecking his office but had a wonderful time.

Margo began trembling and knew her time had come. She grabbed at her breasts, pinching the nipples hard through her clothing. She'd now squatted even lower as Dave had spun on to his back to increased the depth of tongue penetration. She let go and almost fainted, hearing him lapping noisily and groaning.

Dave came up, face dripping. "Lick my face – I don't have a towel," he grinned.

Margo scrambled down and over to the water-cupboard and came back with a towel; the disappointment on Dave's face made her grin. He toweled quickly and sat her on the table, removing her dress and bra.

"Nice titties," he leered. When she apologized for them being so small he said what she had were beautifully shaped with great coloring and sweet nipples. She should be proud to have such a nice pair.

"Is that the truth?"

"Absolutely," he lied as that choice of word was a little over the top for him; still, they may be large enough for a tittie fuck – he'd know soon.

"I'll only have one shot left before I need an hour or two to reload; how do you want it."

Her bottom lip trembled and she said she didn't take it in the rear.

"No, I mean, straight in or doggie or cowgirl or anything else you have in mind."

"Straight in would be just fine."

Dave rolled on a condom and then sat Margo on the table. They both watched his sheathed dick slowly disappear into her depths.

"You have quite an attractive penis although I'm no expert," she said.

"Thank you, and I find you cunt most appealing."

"Are you serious? It's too big and I show too much pink."

"Margo, believe me. I've eaten quite a bit of pussy in my time and yours would sail into the Top 10. To me it's a cunt that just likes to play."

"I love hearing you say that, Dave. I like it being sucked but in all my years of sex I've found few men eager to go down on me like you did. I knew you were enjoying yourself and so did my body. You're a great pussy licker Dave."

That praise stretched Dave out another half inch. As he began thudding away Margo stretched her arms behind her more and leaned back. "Suck my titties Dave – I know I'm going to ejaculate big-time in a few minutes; I feel so hot talking sexy with you like this."

"Are you likely to stick around?"

"You bet; why should I leave? Everything here is so perfect for me and I might add, for Meg as well."

"Oh yes, I must go in and buy her a computer."

"They'll have new models out before you get away from here, my man, Margo said, feeling the welling of a big build up.

"Whooo-hoooh," he cried, feeling her tightening up around him.

"Look, would you be interested in taking lawn mowing duties off me," she asked, her brow beginning to pucker and sweat appeared.

"What thing of merit do you offer as a trade."

"The occasional ass fuck?"

Dave lurched, howled and almost blasted off the end of the condom.

THE END

12