David and Catherine Ch. 04

Story Info
The Irresistable Temptation.
8.6k words
3.29
7.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is one of a series of 5 chapters that recounts the experiences of David and Catherine and their interaction with acquaintances, Joshua and Sukhi.)

The Irresistible Temptation

Catherine was halfway up the ladder slipping files back into their appropriate pigeonholes when a voice below announced, "It's the six month anniversary since you fell off that ladder and you know what that led to!"

Catherine felt herself blushing slightly as she looked down at the grinning Joshua, "Trust you to remember that," she retorted [Ch.01-The Photograph].

"I'm unlikely to forget as I never did quite get all the Coke stains out of my shirt, so I've prepared this time by leaving my Coke in the next room."

"It must be Wednesday," Catherine sighed, then she turned and looked down at him again, "but seriously Joshua, I thought we were going to forget about all that?"

"Well, actually yes, but just lately I did think about it again. You

know how it is, you get increasingly casual after a while and things slip back to where they were over time. Have you never thought about it?" Joshua challenged, shuffling uncomfortably and wondering if he hadn't pushed her a bit too far.

Catherine busied herself with a few more files then came down to the first step and put two more folders away. " I looked at the photographs just two nights ago," she whispered hesitantly as she felt her heart pounding.

After a long silence, Joshua muttered, "And . . . .?"

"And I thought they were rather beautiful - I also found them a bit unsettling," Catherine admitted.

"Mmmm", said Joshua as he smiled and held out his arms. After a second's hesitation, Catherine raised her arms and allowed herself to fall backwards into his arms. Joshua caught her under the arms and lowered her feet to the ground. He kissed her neck and allowed his hands to fleetingly caress her straining breasts.

"Why don't you invite me around one evening so that you can show them to me again? " he suggested as he released her and left the room with his pulse racing and an unusual bulge in his trousers.

Catherine said nothing as she touched the burning spot on her neck where he had kissed her and looked speculatively at his retreating back. The truth was that while she and David had not had any major rows like the one that caused the three-week separation six months earlier, they too had lost the special fervour that was so evident on their reconciliation.

Later that evening, Catherine teased David that they were back to their old ways without much in the way of romantic effort and that their sexual life had become extremely predictable. "I hope you're not suggesting that we separate for three weeks again! I couldn't handle all that drama again, although I must say that life was pretty exciting for quite a long time after we got back together. By the way, I have been selected to attend a two-week course on microsurgery at Green Lane Hospital in Auckland so I'll

probably be away the whole of that time. They don't recognise weekends up there, so we'll have a two week separation anyway."

Catherine's pulse skipped a beat as she casually enquired,

"Congratulations, when does it start?"

"They have been able to 'borrow' a British professor who is

about to conclude a similar course in Sydney unexpectedly so they want to start it Friday week. Who knows, the break might provide just the very scenario to spark things up again?"

" Who knows, indeed," concluded Catherine as she busied herself with the new curtains, immersed in a profound sense of guilt at the thoughts that had begun assailing her.

The news of David's course in Auckland left Catherine somewhat equivocal. She really did love him and thinking of the wonderful times that they had had after the brief separation still warmed her, but neither had she completely forgotten the unbridled passion and the sense of liberation that Joshua had aroused. Whilst she worked over the curtains she wondered how or even whether to tell Joshua. Should she be as bold as she might like to be or take things a lot more quietly? She was confused and unsure what she really wanted. "Damn!" she thought, "why does life have to be so complicated?"

"Are you finished with those curtains? Is there something that I can help you with?" asked David. This interruption to her thoughts brought her back to reality.

"You are thoughtful. I think they're almost done - why, were you thinking of going to bed?"

He laughed. "Well now that you mention it; I am going to be away for a while and I want to have a hot image of you to think about during the lonely nights up there."

Catherine felt a tingle of excitement. Now this is more like the old David, she thought.

"Never mind the curtains then, I can fix them tomorrow."

Catherine went quickly to the shower. She turned it on and began to undress in the bathroom whilst waiting for the water to heat up. She looked at her body in the mirror. Not too bad. She cupped her breasts. They were firm and the nipples were sensitive. "Who am I kidding?" she thought. David is the man for me. He takes a while to get going and sometimes he is not as attentive as he might be, but for all that, he is the most sensitive soul. I just love him. She jumped into the shower and washed the dirt and grime of the day away (including the spot where Joshua had kissed her).

When she came in to the living room, wrapped in a towel David felt his excitement grow. "I'll just go and jump in to the shower," he said, wanting to distance himself from the potency of her.

"No you won't. Just come here big guy!"

David unfurled himself from the couch, awkwardly rearranging the front of his trousers to accommodate developments within, and took her in his arms. She smelt delicious with that heady mixture of humidity and hair shampoo emanating from her. Catherine wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to hers. Her raised arms, combined with their body movements as the intensity of the kiss developed, caused the tuck in the towel to unravel and she could feel David's hands exploring her bare back

and kneading her buttocks.

Catherine broke away from the kiss, letting the towel fall to the ground and gently pushed David back onto the couch where she whipped off his shoes and socks and undid his belt. David felt himself growing more excited by the moment, especially by the sight of her beautiful breasts dancing enticingly before him.

"Slow down a minute, Sweetheart. I just need to check out those nipples," he said as he cupped each breast in his hand and alternately sucked and nibbled at her now erect nipples.

"Ohhhh that is so good," Catherine sighed as she thrust herself more firmly into his mouth, savouring the build up of orgasmic tension. "My turn now," she claimed as she lifted his briefs over his swollen dick and planted her lips firmly over its length.

"Whoa!" he groaned after a minute, "You're going too fast."

Catherine released him immediately and straddling his legs,

positioned herself above him and guided him inside her. David felt his dick slide into her, as if on highly lubricated satin, and their pubic bones mesh together. Her taut nipples pressed into his chest and their arms locked around each other with a fierceness that almost stifled their breathing. They wriggled and squirmed against each other with increasing force as if trying to merge their very bodies into one.

Their orgasms were almost simultaneous as their deep throat kissing hurled them into a tumult of sexual ecstasy, and they clung to one another for physical support while their muscles variously responded to an overload of diverse signals. Both cried out as involuntary spasms wracked their bodies and left them gasping.

"Flipping heck," muttered David, "I don't know how the body manages to survive that kind of treatment."

"You're the doctor, you should know," teased Catherine, "and if you think it's too dangerous, perhaps we shouldn't do it again!"

"Well, I couldn't anyway - do it again I mean! Not for a while. You are a temptation beyond man's resistance, my precious one," replied David as he caressed the silky skin of her back. "Whew, after that, what will you be like after I have been away for a fortnight?"

Suddenly, Catherine was assailed by a curious blend of delicious excitement and feelings of guilt at the thoughts that had come to mind when David had said he was going away. She even wondered if that very fact had not itself produced the intensity of her recent passion with David. "I just love tempting you my beautiful David, the results can be really quite amazing sometimes, so you'll just have to wait in titillating suspense until you get back."

Joshua made no further reference to their conversation until the following week when at morning tea on the Thursday, he casually announced that Sukhi was going to be based in Auckland for ten days, relieving flight staff that normally operated out of Auckland. There were a flood of offers of meals and one enterprising young female staffer even offered to do his shirts, to which Joshua replied, "I had a pretty good arrangement to get my shirts washed, thanks. I'll have to see whether it's still OK."

Catherine felt herself going hot and cold but didn't get into the conversation.

Later, when he brought some new journals into her office, she challenged him, "You don't give up, do you?"

"Actually, it's not all that easy, especially when I thought of the photographs or rather the build-up to taking them. That was something really special - quite unique. Of course I'd like to repeat it! You aren't really surprised are you; or were you hoping it could be forgotten just like that?"

Catherine, now in complete turmoil and not trusting herself to speak, finished the test she was doing in silence.

Finally, she asked, "When is Sukhi going away?"

"Tomorrow evening," and seeing Catherine stiffen, "why?"

"For goodness sake, they might be on the same plane," she gasped.

"What are you talking about, Catherine? Who are 'they'?"

Catherine stared at him for a moment with her heart pounding and pulse racing, "David is also leaving on Friday evening for a two week course in Auckland. Now I must get on with my work!"

That evening Catherine mentioned to David that Joshua's partner was going to Auckland for a few days, probably leaving on the same flight. "You remember her, don't you - I'm sure you met at one of the lab functions?"

"Oh yes, I certainly do. She is Indian - quite striking looking if I recall. I checked her hip six months ago after she was knocked

over in the Plaza. Isn't she a flight attendant or something? By the way, I need some petrol so I'll call round the corner while it's not so

busy. Probably won't have time tomorrow and I don't want to leave you stranded at the airport. Back in about fifteen minutes."

As soon as he disappeared, Catherine seized by a sudden urge, went into the bedroom, took off all her clothes and raced off to the shower. With only fifteen minutes allocated, she had a very quick shower, towelled off and darted back to the bedroom. Here she spent a little longer, using her best deodorant, a dab of perfume here and there, a quick brushing of the hair and the coup de grace the sexy black dress and shoes. She was about to put on her bra when she remembered that it didn't suit the dress so she decided

that she might manage without the knickers as well, since that had driven him crazy last time, so she just slipped the dress over her head and groped around in the wardrobe for her shoes. As she moved she could feel her taut breasts and erect nipples sliding around on the soft fabric and realised that she was more than a little excited.

Catherine only just had time to organise the lights so that only the

standard lamp in the corner was on, and begin to de-cork a bottle of wine when David pounded up the stairs. He gasped audibly at the sight of her, side on, as she struggled with the cork. The light glinted in her hair and the silhouette of her figure were breathtaking.

"I thought we should spend our last evening together for a while in style," Catherine offered as she poured him a glass of wine.

He moved forward and accepted the proffered glass, and watched an erect nipple trace a line under the material as her arm moved. "Here's to us," he proposed.

They each had a quick but large swallow since neither could concentrate on the wine. David was completely preoccupied with her mystery lying barely concealed beneath the fabric. He put his glass aside and pulled her firmly to him. Her drink sloshed on his sleeve , then down his back as he met those engaging lips with his and began to explore her tongue. The skin on her bare back felt like velvet and sent little shock waves through his system, as did the sensation of her pliable breasts that he could feel through his shirt. They clung to one another for a long time, pressing so hard against one another that it interfered with their now laboured breathing.

Finally, Catherine dropped the glass which landed on the couch

and locked both arms around his neck. "Brother, can you wind me up?" she gasped as his hands slipped under the short skirt and began to work their way back up to her waist across her bare bottom.

Realising that she was not wearing any knickers, he kept moving his arms upher back so that the dress rode up with them until she released her arms from his neck and allowed the dress to slide over her head. He stepped back and bent to kiss each nipple, then patted her bottom, "Lead on, my sweet".

Now wearing only her shoes, she sauntered off to the bedroom knowing full well how crazy she could drive him merely at the sight

of her back and the elegance of her legs on medium heels. After a moment of feasting on the glorious vision of her disappearing body, he quickly followed after her rapidly shedding clothes as he went.

When he reached the bedroom, Catherine was sitting on the bed resting on her elbows and holding out a shoe-clad foot to him. David sank to his knees and lovingly undid the strap and slipped the shoe off. Then he slipped her toes into his mouth and teased them with his tongue and teeth.

Catherine slumped back on the bed with a squeal of delight as the first electric shock surged up her leg. After the same treatment to the other foot, he allowed his tongue to trace a line up the inside of her leg until it found the love spot. She gasped as his tongue made contact and sent waves of desire crashing up her nervous system. Then she felt her legs raised and placed on his shoulders and his rigid dick slip smoothly inside her. He pulled on her thighs and brought her up hard against him. She slipped her legs down and locked them tightly round his waist so that they remained coupled as he moved her sideways so that he could get on the bed. David could feel her internal grip on him in a sensation that nearly

climaxed him there and then.

Catherine felt waves of ecstasy wash over her. She reached out her long arms and wrapped them around David's neck. She could feel him inside her and she realised how in tune they were with one another. The great thing about a relationship of long-standing is that one comes to rely on certain things. She kissed him gently on the forehead and said "What are you thinking?"

"Oh nothing much" he replied. "But I was thinking that I would miss you and certainly miss this in Auckland."

"Hmm" she sighed; "With your looks and body you will easily find another."

"Don't be silly. I won't even be aware of other women. The course will fully occupy me and I shall be so tired at the end of the day I'll just fall into bed."

Catherine moved slightly so that she could admire his body better. Then she began to kiss him long and passionately. The effect of his mouth over hers and the pulsating thrust of his tongue, wound her up considerably. She began to move under him, slowly at first in an almost lazy rhythm but then more quickly as the urgency of their passion grew. David pushed up on his arms and glanced down at their point of contact as her gyrations increased. He saw the wondrous colour of her skin and the contours of a flat taut

stomach leading to upturned breasts, fully accentuated as Catherine raised her arms above her head and gripped the headboard for better movement. Her nipples stood out like ripened cherries, and like forbidden fruit, were

unable to be resisted. David uickly lowered his lips and drew deeply of their promise. This was all that Catherine needed to send her over the top and with one final thrust from the bed head, felt the onset of a dizzying climax that rolled on and on and on. Her head jerked back as she released a long drawn out moan.

The vigour of her movements had brought David to a high state of excitement that was super enhanced by the glorious sensation of her nipples slipping in and out of his mouth, but it was her cry of releasing ecstasy that triggered that beautiful moment in the sublime knowledge of their unique togetherness, and fired a climax that caused an involuntary spasm that left him weak and gasping, as nerve endings responded throughout his body. He collapsed onto her and kissed her eyelids. Catherine cautiously released

the headboard as if she might somehow float away without it, and tenderly wrapped her arms round his neck.

"Well, lover boy, that should give you something to remember while you are away. I certainly will!"

They both drifted off into that lovely twilight zone of semi sleep, known only to satisfied lovers.

David had called Catherine Friday evening to report that he had arrived safely and that he was installed at the New President Hotel in Victoria Street and added, "Surprise, surprise! I sat next to Joshua's partner, Sukhi. She is relieving for the

next week or so on the Los Angeles run and will be based in Auckland."

Which brought Catherine a sharp reminder that Joshua wanted her to invite him

around on the pretext of seeing the photographs of course; that she had deliberately fallen into his arms the previous week and, worse, had enjoyed the experience! She ran the dilemma through her head again; that she was fully committed to David but how wrong would it be to indulge in purely recreational sex with Joshua

who was such a good and trusted friend and with whom she had had a previous relationship?

When Monday came, the laboratory was so busy with winter tests that she had only seen Joshua fleetingly in the distance for most of the day and she was surprised by a phone call to her flat the next morning, just as she was thinking, she agreed, rummaged in the chest and stuffed them into her handbag.

Catherine had just finalised and faxed her last report, long after she

thought everyone else would have gone home, when she felt a vague disappointment that Joshua hadn't contacted her. The laboratory was kept at mid summer temperatures all year round, so before getting into her winter gear, she walked to the other end of the lab and discovered Joshua still frantically completing a meningitis test.

"Hello, there. Can you hang on a minute while I finish? Would you believe this is the fifth meningitis test today and you know how fussy the boss is that the preliminary results be phoned back to the GP within thirty minutes of the courier arriving here! Be an angel and get Doctor Eades on the phone for me."

Catherine busied herself with the phone list and soon had Dr Eades waiting so that Joshua could pass on the good news. "I thought you must have gone home without looking at the photos because I hadn't brought them to you," she said half accusingly.

"No way - it's just that I have been so busy that I haven't even had any lunch yet! But did you bring them with you or are they still in your office?"