David and Catherine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine drifted out of a dreamless sleep and opened her eyes to find that the exciting sensation that had woken her, was real and that she was really returning his kisses. Then she became conscious of the warmth and pleasure of the sensation around her pelvic area and flexed her muscles again.

"Oh, that is so nice - we are still joined and it would be nice if it stayed like that forever. But Josh, I need to go soon. I don't think I should drive after all that alcohol I've had, but you could walk me home or I could taxi what do you reckon?"

Josh gyrated his hips against her, "I want to walk you home. I want to be able to stop and hug you whenever I feel like it. To be able to pull you against me and to kiss those lips. To be able to unbutton your coat and do something unimaginable in public!"

"You dreadful beast Josh, stop it or you'll set me off again."

They did all those things on the way to her place, including unbuttoning her coat and bunching her dress right up over her breasts. It was too cold for anything else but the cold air hardened her nipples and Joshua loved the feel of them through his shirt. In spite of the cold, Catherine felt strangely liberated doing something as daft and senseless as that.

Fortunately, Catherine had forgotten to turn the heaters off when they rushed out, so the place was beautifully warm on their return and they were able to thaw out. Josh theorised that they would warm up more quickly if they took off their cold clothing, as he helped her off with her skimpy dress. They clung together in front of the heater as their desire rose to a crescendo again.

" The last time I was here I said there were a few things we hadn't tried, do you remember?"

"Yes," responded Catherine cautiously.

"The bedroom is out of bounds and we'll forget about the margarine, but you can choose between over the back of the settee or covered in honey on the kitchen table."

Catherine shivered with excitement at the recollection of the honey and kitchen table. "I'd like to try the margarine just once sometime, but I'll go for the honey now that I know what to do." Catherine lead the way into the kitchen, collected the honey from the cupboard, spread a heavy towel on the kitchen table, hitched herself up onto it and flipped the lid off the honey.

"Now, watch carefully, there are no prizes for not getting all of it!" Catherine scooped a large dollop of honey with her finger and applied it liberally to each big toe, then smothered each nipple and a good portion of each breast, then with two fingers, inserted a blob deep inside herself.

Josh was as hard as a brick at this point and began the clean-up task with enthusiasm, starting with the toes. The sensation was so intense that Catherine lay back on the table as she felt his lips sending shivers up her legs. Then he moved to her breasts which he systematically vacuumed, sucking the nipples deep into his mouth as an encore. Catherine was beside herself by the time his tongue began chasing the honey deep inside her and sensing her imminent climax, put her legs on his shoulders and plunged his eager dick deep inside her. She came almost immediately, gripping the edges of the table as her head seemed to swirl in all directions, then, after a few more violent thrusts, Joshua released his mounting tension with an involuntary up thrust that almost lifted her off the table.

Joshua felt completely immobilised for what seemed like ages, until he became conscious of that glorious sensation of the soft skin of her ankles pressing against his ears. He turned his head and kissed each ankle lovingly.

After a moment, he withdrew and helped her upright. "Sadly, it's time for me to go my beautiful one or I'll be here all night. If you don't mind, I'll take your keys with me so that I can bring the car back in the morning on the way to work. I'll let myself in about seven thirty-ish, if that is OK?"

He gave her a deep kiss and quickly got into his clothes and left.

True to his word, Joshua was climbing the stairs sharp on 7.30 and found Catherine in the kitchen about to prepare breakfast. She was wearing only a pale blue, three quarter length polyester dressing gown tied loosely around the middle.

"Hi, you are just in time for breakfast unless you have already

eaten."

Joshua admired her legs and then kissed her tenderly as he absorbed the aroma of hair shampoo and soap emanating from her.

"Mmmmm, I can smell breakfast."

"Toast is all that is on the menu!"

"Oh, OK. With honey?"

"I don't think that I should let you near any honey at all, as it seems to turn you into a sexual maniac!"

"Not so, it just gives me heaps of energy".

"Don't be silly. We haven't got time for that sort of nonsense - have we?"

"Oh I don't know. The coach doesn't turn into a pumpkin until 8.15 when life returns to normal and we leave your flat. So there is plenty of time for me to deliver on my threats!"

"Without saying 'yes' to anything, just tell me what you would like to do anyway."

By way of answer, Josh reached forward and untied her belt, letting the dressing gown fall open. He touched her erect nipples and let his finger trail down her stomach until he was able to slip them into her wet entrance.

"Actions speak louder than words, I always think," he replied. Catherine shuddered with pleasure, suddenly conscious of how moist she had become with the idea of having Josh inside her. She reached forward and slipped his trousers and briefs off and let her breasts brush across his erection. Joshua took her hand and lead

her over to the sofa in the lounge and made her lean over the arm of it.

He slid his hands around her beautiful bottom and re-found her moist entrance, slipping his fingers inside, searching for that super sensitive love spot. She gasped as he found it, circling it with the tips of his fingers as she began to thrust herself against him in her excitement.

Sensing that she was getting close to her climax Josh positioned his dick at the entrance of her velvet sleeve and pressed it right in until he had that marvellous sensation of the backs of her legs against his thighs and her bottom moulding into his pelvis.

Catherine gave a long shudder as he leant over her to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples. Unable to contain herself any longer, she began to push back against him with increasing vigour until finally she clamped her internal muscles hard onto him and shuddered though a time stopping orgasm.

Josh was already in a high state of tension and he suddenly convulsed into a massive climax when she clamped hard onto him. His hands gripped her around the waist as if to squeeze her in half and he let out a long drawn out groan as his juices jetted into her.

"My goodness, how you rev me up," he croaked as he slipped out of her. "I just want to consume you. Quickly, turn around so that I can hug you."

She hitched herself onto the back of the sofa so that he could enter her again, then let herself press full length against him, feet dangling in the air, supported only by her arms around his neck and his hands on her bottom. They remained there for some minutes - fused together as one, until his arms gave out and he had to put her down. They kissed hungrily as if to devour one another before the magic time was up and they had to return to real life.

"I still want to devour you, but we've only time for another very quick shower, or we'll be late and given the work that will have piled up overnight, that better not happen.

I have to day that the anniversary review of the photographs has led to an incredibly memorable event and after making love to you in the last half hour, how am I supposed to behave normally with you at work today? "

"I know." lamented Catherine, "We have probably made a terrible mistake that will haunt us for ages but it was just so wonderfully exciting at the time! Let's hope we can put our lives into different boxes and keep the lid on this one well locked down in the future. Quick, let me go. I need to get the remnants of the honey off me and get dressed or we will both be in trouble."