David and Catherine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have them here, but I'm not going to let them out of my sight so you can't take them away. I don't trust you men - you get a couple of drinks on board and next thing you are showing all your mates!"

"Catherine!" Joshua managed in his most indignant voice, " Don't put me in the same class of 'you men', but you are right, I wouldn't trust them either - one of them might offer a shoulder to cry on after telling Sukhi the good news! By the way, has everyone else gone home?"

"Didn't see a soul down my end as I came here. What about the mini-lab?"

All gone," he proclaimed clearing a space for the photos, " but do hurry up, I've been so keen to see them again. Here, park yourself on this," offered Joshua pulling another backless mobile stool close to the desk.

Catherine sat as instructed, fished the envelope of photos out of her lab coat pocket and placed them on the desk but could not bring herself to get them out, suddenly feeling shy and embarrassed about her nakedness. Joshua had no such qualms about his and quickly spread them out in a line. The silence was electric and their breathing seemed unnaturally loud. "Just look at that," he said in a husky voice, pulling one of the photos down,"I had forgotten just how beautiful you are." It was the photo taken in

the mirror where he was standing behind her with his arm loosely around her waist. His finger traced a line down her softly moulded arm and perfectly sculptured thigh and leg, contrasting so graphically against his darker skin. "What a body! You're just perfect."

Catherine felt herself getting hot under the skimpy lab coat from his obvious pleasure and appreciation of the picture they made. She saw her taut breast and rigid nipple framed by the dark brown muscular arm and the beautiful body behind it, and realised that her nipples were now just as hard again.

"Oh, look at that," he said with a low chuckle as he pulled another photo down, "you were shocked out of your wits by this one taken in front of the window to the street - but there was no escape!"

While Catherine was blushing at the memory, she could also

recall the sensation of Joshua deep inside her and her horror as he had moved across to the un-curtained window with her legs around his waist, pinioned in a 'pornographic' pose for the world to see. Catherine was so preoccupied with reliving the event that she was scarcely conscious that they were pressed tightly together from shoulder to knee. The spell was broken as they both reached for the same photo and their hands touched. Catherine jerked hers back as if she had touched an electric fence, but Joshua although startled also, shyly put his hand over her other hand resting on the desk. Her fingers felt warm and yielding as he allowed his fingertips to stroke hers. Slowly they spun on their stools to face one another and Joshua gently took her face in his hands and drew her forward until their lips met and melted together. Nothing happened for a

moment as they both adjusted to this new situation, until finally, the

tensions of the last week erupted and their tongues began a frenzy of exploration.

Joshua moved his hands from her face and began to unpop the studs

of her lab coat so that he could slide his hands inside. Catherine was so distracted by his kisses that she scarcely noticed what he was doing until she felt the shock of his hands on the bare skin of her back as they undid the clasp of her bra. As she pulled back from him his hand slid round under her bra and cupped her straining breasts.

Her excitement was now so intense that she could barely bring herself to utter, " Not here Joshua. Please - not here."

"OK," he whispered, "just checking that all system are 'GO' and that those beautiful nipples are responding".

Still flushed with pent-up emotion she reached between the button of his coat and was given another jolt of excitement as she felt his dick straining against his trousers, "Oohh, that does feel nice," as she traced the outline of his erect dick - your systems all seem to be on 'GO' too!"

"I'll say they are just looking at those photos nearly drove me crazy with desire again. You said, 'not here' so can we go to your place - it's closer than mine?"

Catherine was not all that keen on that option either, but there weren't many alternatives, "I guess so, but I don't want to use the bedroom. OK?"

"That's good. I understand perfectly and would feel the same if we

were at my place. But Catherine, while we are waiting to get there, let me just refuel the memory batteries with the real thing". Joshua released his grip as they both got off the stools and he reached forward to continue popping the buttons.

Catherine hesitated as her instinct was to pull her lab coat closed again.

"Don't be silly, now. You have to take it off in a minute anyway!" Joshua cajoled.

He finished the unbuttoning before the argument had, and slipped it off her shoulders. Catherine stood there sheepishly in only her knickers and undone bra which was askew revealing the bulk of a breast. "The photo doesn't do you justice," he gasped as he slid the bra down her arms. "Now no slumping forward," he commanded as he reached forward and made her pull her shoulder back and

stand up straight. "You should be incredibly proud of your figure."

Catherine suddenly relaxed, "I'm not used to exposing it," she explained, but continued, mischievously, "now it's your turn!"

Joshua looked stunned for a moment, preoccupied as he was with the vision before him.

"Oh, OK. Not much to take off either. See, just a few buttons, then 'presto'!" He whipped his coat open to reveal that he was only wearing trousers under the coat.

Catherine reached forward and ran her fingers down his smooth chest to his belt.

"Keep going," she commanded. Joshua was non-plussed for a moment, having been entirely focussed on his desire to see her in all her beauty, but he undid his belt and let his trousers slide to the ground. His enlarged masculinity was now easily outlined through his skimpy briefs.

" Now we are evens," Catherine said as she stepped forward

and buried her face and taut nipples in his chest. Joshua lifted her face and began to kiss those delectable lips. They stood for some minutes, wrapped in each other, but with passions rising again.

"We need to go," Catherine declared, "Let me go so that I can get dressed. It'll be freezing outside."

Reluctantly, Joshua released the golden girl from his arms and reached for his trousers.

Back in her room, Catherine opened her locker and recovered her 'street' clothes a white heavy knit polar necked sweater, black slacks and overcoat. She slipped off her lab coat, pulled up her slacks and was about to put her bra on but instead slipped it into her handbag and just pulled the sweater over her head, shivering at the sensation of the wool sliding across her still sensitive nipples. She forced her arms into the coat sleeves, gathered her bag and with coat flapping, and met Joshua at the top of the stairs.

"You look absolutely stunning!" he remarked, "so stunning in fact, that I need another kiss."

"Don't be daft!" she said, giving him a long soft kiss nevertheless, and seized his hand and lead him down the stairs. Catherine oscillated between being anxious about where all this was leading and an irrepressible desire to go down down memory lane but Joshua was wasting no time as he strode down the street

on his long legs. When they finally turned off the main street into the alley that Catherine always gave a miss to when she was alone, Joshua stopped, glanced both ways, then pulled her to him.

Gazing down into her upturned face, "Are you sure this is going to be OK for you? You have wound me up to the point where bulldozers won't be able to stop me in another minute!"

"I don't know," she wailed, "truly, I don't know and I'm all mixed up. I'm just as wound up! I want you too, Joshua."

He stopped any further talk as his lips closed over hers and their kiss took on an urgency that had not been there, fuelled by their admissions of need for one another.

"I'm going to burst out of these trousers in a minute," he complained as he hitched himself around into a more comfortable position. "Come on, we're almost there".

They almost ran the last few metres and then wasted time as Catherine first dropped the keys, then couldn't get them into the lock. As the door swung open, "Josh, I really need a shower."

"So do I, but that is going to be the second thing we do."

"What's the first?" asked Catherine as she threw her coat at

the hook, slipped out of her shoes and began to walk up the stairs.

"Little Josh, who is now big Josh, wants to slip inside you so

fast that you won't realise what struck you until your head flies off," he promised as he kicked off his shoes and chased her up the stairs.

Catherine gave a squeal of indecision, because she couldn't make

up her mind which way to go. Joshua caught her halfway up and grabbed an ankle, causing her to fall flat on the stairs, and slide down backwards as he pulled. He was delighted to see that her sweater rode up her body as she slipped back, revealing the absence of a bra, so he kept pushing it up towards her head as he rolled her onto her back, revealing full breasts and rigid nipples. She raised her arms and tugged the garment over her head as Joshua frantically undid the buttons of her slacks and dragged

them down over her legs along with her briefs. She lay still momentarily, stretched out on the stairs naked before him as he feasted his eyes on her but she suddenly rebounded and began hauling his shirt off him. She crouched on the stairs pulling at his belt and forcing his trousers and briefs down until she could grasp his now fully engorged dick in one hand as she put her other arm around his neck and pulled herself against him. Lips met once

again in a frantic duel. Joshua backed down and knelt on the bottom step and leant forward on his hands.

Catherine slid down the stairs under him then thrust her hips up until the tip of his dick was at her beckoning entrance. "I want all of you - now!" she whispered urgently.

"I can't wait any longer anyway,' responded Joshua with his face

screwed up with the concentration of holding back. He straightened his legs as he leant forward which thrust his dick into her as far as it would go.

As he filled her void, Catherine let out a long sigh and a ripple of a pre climax swept through her. She straightened her legs and allowed gravity to drive her hard up against his pelvis, adding delicious pressure to her clitoris. She reached up and grabbed the handrails as he began to seesaw backwards and forwards.

"My God you look so beautiful stretched out like that and your

velvety sleeve feels so seductive that I can't hang on any longerrrrrrrrrrrr.! Aagghh, I'm losing it," he shouted as his juice of life spurted into her in what seemed like an unending stream. His body went rigid, and Catherine could feel erself going over the top as his warm juice flooded her and a display of cerebral

fireworks blotted out her vision. Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over her as she hung tenuously from the handrails. Finally, she just slumped under him as he too, collapsed from the rigid state he has been in.

Neither moved until they recovered their breath. Joshua, conscious of his weight on her, stiffened his arms and bent to kiss her tenderly. " I don't know whether I love you or adore you, but I do know I would like to eat you, starting with your nose," he said as he gave it a gentle nip.

Catherine gathered her wits and wrapped her arms around his neck, "That was just wonderful. If I never have sex again, I'll be able to remember this

moment. But seriously Josh, you'll ruin everything if you mention 'love'. I just can't cope with that idea. Let's just stick with the idea of fantastic recreational sex, eh? By the way, we need to move before I get permanent cramp in my rear!"

Joshua nudged her legs up round his waist, pulled her upright then

stood unsteadily up. "Whoops. Hang on now - I can't have your beautiful bottom sullied. Shower coming up," as he began to climb the stairs. She clung on to his gorgeous muscular body, feeling her still sensitive nipples getting a bonus massage as he wended his way to the bathroom. She slipped her legs down, but was still some inches off the floor as they remained coupled. They both glanced into the mirror that was probably the cause of their pleasure in the first place and smiled at the contrast of colour and size. Catherine, still with her arms around his neck, looked as if she was glued to him, touching as they were from her shoulders to her toes, to say

nothing of the still enlarged object deep inside her. "We forgot to take a photo," he remarked, "but I guess we should wait for something really original!"

They were drying themselves off after a lengthy shower in which they explored every inch of one another accompanied with large quantities of hair conditioner. Catherine had been fascinated with his enlarged but no longer rigid dick, and had sunk to her knees and taken it in her mouth, marvelling at the softness of its skin as she slid her lips along it and teased it with her tongue. Joshua for his part had sat on the shower floor and with water streaming down her body, had wound her up as he sucked all her toes and kissed the inside of her ankles. Then he pulled her to him and, kneeling, thrust his tongue deep in side her until she finally climaxed once more.

As she dried herself, Catherine became aware of a change in herself. That she no longer felt shy about her body and, to her surprise was enjoying the pleasure she knew that he derived from looking at her. She played with him by casually, raising both arms to fluff up her hair after removing the shower cap, to ensure that her breasts were displayed to best advantage, all the while savouring the view of his overall manliness.

"I have to say that you have changed me, Joshua. Much to my surprise, I actually like the way you look at me. I sort of feel liberated!" She cupped her breasts and fingered her nipples.

"Well there you are then, it's not recreational but therapeutic sex you're having, so its got to be good for you. But whichever, it has made me very hungry and reminded me that I haven't had any lunch yet. So, what say we go out and buy a quick takeaway? What's the sexiest outfit you've got?"

"Ah, come with me and we'll see if this little number fits the bill."

Catherine returned from her bedroom with her black cocktail dress on a hanger and a pair of sandals for inspection.

"Oh yes! Do put them on." She dropped her sandals and held

out a foot while he strapped them on and then bunched the dress up and slipped it over her head. Joshua gasped as she pirouetted around displaying gorgeous areas of bare back and leg, along with a dramatic accentuation of her lovely figure. Joshua pulled her roughly to him as he launched a passionate kiss and slid his hands up and under the dress.

"Hey, cut it out," she gasped, "you were very hungry a minute ago,

remember?"

"Weird man, weird! I am more hungry than ever but a second ago I couldn't wait for you to put it on, then when I see it on, I can't wait to take it off you! Really weird! O.K. There is a takeaway close by my place, if you drive us there, I've got a nice bottle of red that I only tasted yesterday. It will wash the greasies down nicely."

Joshua fired up all the heaters in his flat, and they enjoyed their

hamburgers with the bottle of wine on the rug by the light of the gas fire.

Catherine sighed, "That was lovely thanks Josh. The wine is creeping over me and I suddenly feel as if I have had an incredibly long day and its only seven o'clock!"

"I know what you need - back in a mo'." Joshua struggled back with a large air-filled mattress that he arranged near the fire with a couple of pillows and an eiderdown. He bent down and took off each sandal swallowing her toes in the process and chasing his tongue up the inside of each leg to her knees. As she stretched to savour the tingling sensation that chased through her system,

he caught the bottom of her dress and lifted it over her head.

"You look gorgeous sitting there in the firelight, but you'll be more comfortable over here. I wish I had the camera!"

Catherine crawled across to the mattress and snuggled into the pillow facing the fire.

Joshua returned with two glasses and a bottle of Cointreau and poured two generous measures. He handed her a glass, then slowly stripped off his clothing and settled behind her. "Cheers," they both echoed as they took a large swallow of the fiery liqueur.

Joshua traced a finger down her side, into the dip of her waist and up over her hip as he snuggled his dick into the cheeks of her bottom. The contact caused a surge of desire and an immediate enlargement that Catherine pressed against. Dipping his finger in the Cointreau, he circled the visible nipple with the dripping liqueur until it went rigid, then leant forward to suck it off. Until that moment, Catherine was nicely relaxed having consumed a half bottle of wine, and the mouthful of Cointreau had enveloped her in a rosy glow but Joshua's lips on her nipple had sent a vibrant shiver through her whole system. She rolled off her elbow onto her back and gazed at Joshua through half closed eyes,

"That was nice. What about the other one?"

"I have a better idea. Drain your glass and I'll just spread some Cointreau over little Joshua, then let him ease inside you like . . ...this!"

Catherine felt his velvety smoothness slip inside her, then sucked in her breath at the sharp burning sensation of the alcohol on her super sensitive tissue. The burning soon abated and was replaced by a diffused warmth in her stomach and around her midriff. She thrust her hips against him, "Ohhh, what a lovely sensation. Do it hard and do it quickly, Josh."

Josh needed no further incitement and began to thrust into her more and more wildly as her cries became louder and louder

until finally she thrust her hand into her mouth to stifle a scream of ecstasy as wave after wave of joyous energy swirled and washed all over her. As it began to subside, she could feel Joshua's pelvis grinding into her clitoris as he climaxed uncontrollably and his warm juice of life spurted into her.

Catherine felt totally relaxed and absolutely exhausted, " Josh, we

probably should never do this again, so I would just like to enjoy the feel of you filling me for a bit longer. Put your shirt under us and let's be more comfortable lying on our sides".

They rolled sideways, readjusted the pillows and enjoyed the special warmth from touching stomachs and thighs. Josh was almost asleep but could feel Catherine flexing her muscles as she savoured the sensation of his softening dick. He shaped her breast to a pyramid and tweaked the nipple and didn't remember much more

for at least twenty minutes.

When he awoke, Catherine's steady breathing showed that she too, was sound asleep. He suspected that she was both physically and emotionally drained, knowing that she must have had a empestuous battle with her conscience. Dear Catherine, so loyal, yet so vulnerable. He knew that she did not 'love' him, but he also knew that she liked, respected and totally trusted him. He felt very similarly about her, but since she seemed to be as physically attracted to him as he was to her, it was probably not all that surprising that their emotions 'boiled' over occasionally, especially when they were in daily contact.

He felt himself slipping out of her and put a hand on her beautifully rounded bottom to pull her up against him. She stirred and tried to roll onto her back, so Josh followed her, pressing her beneath him as he found her lips and began to tease her tongue with his.