All Comments on 'David and I'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
zombie22zombie22over 16 years ago
OMG!

Awesome! That was hot! I look forward to reading your next story!

vladimirvladimirover 16 years ago
Very nice

Very nice work, good dialog, pacing, teasing is obviously a specialty of yours, and you've gotten better at it since the first story, which was hot, but not as well written as this one.

Keep them coming for all us readers? Please?

Vlad

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

i was hard almost the whole time & could not help but rub myself. thanks!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 16 years ago
Delicious!

Your story gave me a most wonderful cum! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story-lucky guy

More sisters should be like you. many brothers need an understanding sister's helping hsnd. very good story keep up the fine writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow!

i thought that was very well written.i wish i explored like that when i was younger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HEAVEN

Really enjoyed your story. The love of the sister and brother showed throughout the story. I had a sister, and I wish that I could have shown her the same feeling you show in your story. You do well in your writing, and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
It just keeps getting better!

Wow...you just get better with each story! This was as steamy and teasing a love story as I've read. Your talent for writing is analogous to lovemaking. You take us through sweet, long and drawn out foreplay before finally consummating the act and ending with a memorable climax! Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

Loved your story. The interaction between the brother and sister were great. I know that feeling. I just never took it to the next level.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 16 years ago
awesome

As I've told you before, you write beyond your years and have a great future. You understand the build. Keep it up, you do mine.

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Inner thoughts

I liked the way you developed your inner thoughts from the sister to brother and how the dialogue was built from the beginning to the end. It truly shows your writing skills in how the tension and anticipation was brought to a heightened intensity throughout. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible!

Your stories just keep getting better and better...I never know which one I want to jack off to (all of them, really). Whenever I need to shoot a load I immediately go to your stories, and pick whichever one I haven't read in awhile. Your stories are so fantastic-- your writing is absolutely incredible-- please don't stop! Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

absolutely amazing story, I can't wait for the sequel

lordareolalordareolaover 16 years ago
Tantalizing images

Hi Justine,

Usual high quality, well written erotica, as believable as any incest story might be, in an apocryphal sense. I do, however, mourn the loss of your image, now missing from your biographical page. There is, all of a sudden, a crucial dimension absent from the full enjoyment of the jus8tine experience. Please repost your pic or at the very least, send me, privately, a photo of yourself.

Lordarreola

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

A great buildup and perfect ending. A perfect story to jack off by. KEEP THEM CUMMING.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Super great! Very well told!

Excellent job! Wonderful super vivid story! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so-so

it could have been better you never told us if she talked him into going to her school or if they continued fucking or if the parents ever found out you just left us hanging like most of the wannabe writers on this site

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
A fine tale!

I thoroughly enjoyed it Justine. I do hope you will do a sequel to it someday. Thanks for a really good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, with...

... David showing real love for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written and Delightfully literate, except . . .

when I read, "Each time I did his pace quickened and the veracity of his thrusts increased." "Veracity" means Truthfulness. Did you perhaps mean "vivacity"? (as in Liveliness or Quickness). I thought so.

But the story is well-written and well-paced. I gather that David was not a virgin, either. The chemistry between them is really hot! Are you as good a tease in real life as you are in your writing? ("Inquiring minds want to know.") ;-)

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
David

the submissive wuss. 1*

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"David And I:" - Twenty-one Year Old Somewhat Experienced Sister, Justine and Nineteen Year Old Adolescent Tepid Brother, David.

This themed story covers several weekends of pure unadulterated, basic almost, but caring and romantic foreplay. Each sibling seems to approach their impending romance as if it's an unknowing face-off, being careful not to make any quick or uncomfortable moves that might telegraph fear to their imminent sibling/lover.

Writer/author 'jus8tine' has sprinkled sibling/lover tenderness throughout their exploration of each other's intentions, feelings, and body. The culmination of their consummated coupling is awesomely descriptive. The character's roles are executed well, with dialogue that is easily to read and follow. Their pure love, once openly displayed, is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As I read the text I felt my nipples tingle until I they were almost bursting, and I was very, very wet from about the first quarter of your essay, now my lower stomach and aches and flutters and I want to have sex as soon as possible. A well written and enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous